186 replies to this topic

#1 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years. During this time we never even argued. But on vacation he met another woman and decided to leave me for her. For two weeks I kept praying days and nights and God answered my prayers. He came back to me and told me "you are the best". After this our relationship became stronger and we became much closer to each other. But after few months this situation repeated. He left me for another woman again. I feel so lonely and broken, just don't know how to live further. I truly love this man and keep praying and praying and praying to save our relationship. This emotional suffering affected my health so that I fall unconcious and cannot handle my duties at work. If the Lord helped me in a similar situation before, why now I feel so lost and lose my faith?

Please, please, support me in my prayers! I badly need God's invention into this situation!
[color=#CC33CC]

#2 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

"giveittogod" That is my solution for all things anymore. He wants us to trust His plan for us...........that He can do all things..........and will, for us, if we trust and wait. This is my prayer for you dearheart. In Jesus name, Amen

#3 Edwin Vogt

Edwin Vogt

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

"giveittogod"

That is my solution for all things anymore.
He wants us to trust His plan for us...........that He can do all things..........and will, for us, if we trust and wait.
This is my prayer for you dearheart.
In Jesus name,
Amen

Mike is absolutely correct! Give it all to God...He will direct your path.And thanks, Mike, for that answer!....I was really blest by it...Give it all to God! WOW, is that great!!!

#4 Prncssmn7

Prncssmn7

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:37 PM

The enemy will get in anyway he can. Your boyfriend is weak, so you must be strong and continue to pray. Do not let him tell you that you can't get through this, because you can. Give it to God and ask Him for His strength.

#5 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

Surrender your will completely to God. Surrender your hopes and plans completely to God. Surrender your brokeness to God. Immerse yourself in His Word. Go to church regularly. Hang out with Christian friends. Listen to praise and worship music, and continue to pray and seek God. The Bible says in Psalm 37:4-5:

"Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this."

Psalm 19:21 says:

"Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Jeremiah 29:11 says:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Trust in God. Put your hope in God. He has your absolute BEST in mind!

Dear Jesus,
Sustain my sister. Hold her up. Give her the peace that passes all understanding.... that peace that will guard her heart and mind in You. Speak to her clearly and be very close to her. May she grow nearer to You than ever before. Surround her with Your love, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#6 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:22 PM

Father strengthen this sister to walk n your will, enable her to continue to pray and listen as the Holy Spirit guides, enable her to feel your presence and hear You above all voices, enable her to stand strong in faith, your word says to call on You in the day of trouble, You will answer, that You are a refuge, a redeemer and healer,Lord speak to her and say to her that You are her provision, enable her to know provision is all her needs met, physical, spiritual, and emotional, in Jesus name, Amen.

#7 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:38 AM

Dears, thank you so much for your prayers and for your support. I feel much better now just because I know that God can change any situation and solve any problem. I will keep praying and patiently wait for a miracle. May God bless you all!

#8 Aleona13

Aleona13

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

Almost gave up! I live and work in a small touristic town. Everybody knows each other. Everyone is now aware of my situation, people kept calling me and asking about my boyfriend. It's a bad feeling to be left, I keep thinking what is wrong about me, his friends call to support me and say they also do not understand what is happening to him. In a couple of weeks he gave up his work that he was so proud of, broke up with me and quarreled with his old friends. So strange. I was waiting patiently for 2 months, then something broke inside of me, so I asked my boss for a vacation and left to my family in another country. I called him from the airport, but he didn't even answer to say goodbye. So I couldn't stop crying all the long hours in the plane. I must confess I am so afraid of flying that every small move of the plane makes me terrified. The pilot said he was landing half an hour ago and still there were clouds around, so I was nervous why we were not landing and prayed God to land safely and sooner, but there were still clouds and clouds behind the window. Then suddenly the runway appeared among the clouds. There was such a thick fog that I thought the plane was still in the clouds while it was landing... So maybe, we pray for something and stay nervous and impatient while we just cannot see through the fog of our doubts that we are getting closer and closer to our dreams? And as I keep praying, I get closer and closer to my "airport"? Anyway, praise God for all good and bad in my life cause the good is passing joy and the bad is experience that will help in the future. But I do not want to be lonely :(

#9 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

keep praying and keep pressing, God is in control and he is always with you

#10 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:11 AM

I'm praying for you. Just know that God can turn every situation for the better. Lord please bless Aleona and draw her closer to You during this hard time. Please give her joy, peace and wisdom. Please speak to her boyfriend's heart and show him the way to You. in Jesus name. Amen

#11 shine

shine

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:40 AM

may god comfort you and guide you,may god show you the right path in yuur life where you can be truely happy and praise god for that happiness ,lord will exactly do whts good for you,so keep praying god bless amen

#12 Carl loves God

Carl loves God

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:08 AM

Jesus, please have mercy on my sister and never let her heart to be troubled anymore. Bless her soul and save her loved one from the snares of the Devil. Let them re unite with love. Lord, we trust you. please give her the desires of her heart. Amen

#13 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:01 AM

Father enable her to put all her hope in You because You never fail us, and allow her to focus only on You, not her feelings, his behavior, or what others in her town are saying to discourage her, in Jesus name, Amen.

#14 Zanne

Zanne

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

Dear God, I pray that YOUR will be done. God, I pray for love and for honesty. Dear Lord, You gave love as our greatest gift on this earth, please help that love will continue being a gift. I pray for this man that is so weak, I pray that You will make his heart stronger, and God, I pray for his soul too. And for this woman, fold her into your loving arms and give her peace and comfort. I pray for real love for her and that You will bless her richly, because she believes in love. God make her happy once more and be with her no matter what. Thank you for your miracles and your sweetness over this situation. Amen TAKE DELIGHT IN THE LORD, AND HE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR HEART'S DESIRES. Psalm 37:4

#15 Inlove

Inlove

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:30 AM

Dear Aleona, I too am apart from the one I love ,for different reasons than yours but apart nonetheless. everytime that I pray that God reunites me with my love I will pray that He gives you your true love.May God bless you.