140 replies to this topic

#31 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:13 PM

LORD, I love the changes I am seeing in my husband the last few days. Even though he is irritable and stressed, I see that you are at work in his soul. Please lead him back in the right direction and save his soul from this destructive behavior. I cry out for mercy on him and his many sins. He was once an honest , kind, hard-working, and honorable man who loved the LORD and his family. Please return this man to all of us. I will forgive him for his sins and welcome him back with open arms as I love him with all my heart.

#32 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 10:43 PM

Daddy, we praise you for the miracles you are working in this family. Thank you for this wife for relying on you and turning to you for help. bind her and her husband and children to your will and heather too. Bring salvation to those who do not have it. Bring repentance and forgiveness. Heal the children to have no trace of their illnesses. In Jesus' name I pray amen.

#33 Marisol

Marisol

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:41 AM

Lord we lift up to you this marriage. Renew their relationship and cast out all that prevents them to live a holy married life. We believe Lord that nothing is impossible to you. You can melt the hardened hearts. Amen.

#34 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:46 PM

My husband snuck out and got a prescription to a xxxxx type drug yesterday. He has no clue that I know he got it, so obviously it wasn't for me. . His trip to meet HER is coming up very soon. You know ...the trip that he claims is to meet her and take her out to eat?? You drive 741 miles one way to take a girl almost 30 yrs younger out to eat...yet you are staying three days? What part of this sounds like a lie?? Hmmmm.....can you say ALL OF IT? He is stealing money from our account like candy too. I was feeling so good the last few days like the devil was being cast out, and then the bombshell hits with the prescription. Please LORD...cast out these demons that are wrestling with my marriage and causing so much grief. I can forgive him for most anything but once he actually physically cheats.....I am not sure how I will deal with it. Please please I need all the prayers that i can get right now. Thank all of you for letting me unburden myself and not get judged.

#35 yellowrose

yellowrose

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:07 PM

Hi Debra, I feel the same way. I had hope and calm feelings now those feelings are gone. GOD please open this mans eyes to the truth and help him find his way back to his wife and family. Please cast the demons out of this man and fill his heart with love and faith. The devil is working overtime with your family but GOD is watching out for you. Keep your faith and patience, GOD will show you the way. Mimi

#36 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:46 PM

Please LORD, keep me strong. I can see inner struggles w/i my husband which are causing mood swings like crazy. Help me to be a loving and forgiving wife during this time. I have gotten several signs from you that this marriage can be saved, so please help me to be patient while you are at WORK on this situation. Prayers sill needed and appreciated as the time for his "trip" draws near. Thank you and GOD Bless you all.

#37 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

Father, I lift Daddyiswatching me to You in Jesus' name. Be with her and reveal to her that You will never abandon nor forsake her. That Your Holy Spirit is working in the life of her husband. Help her to be receptive to the knowledge of Your Will by seeking You through Your Word daily. Thank You, Lord for Your grace upon this woman. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#38 yellowrose

yellowrose

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:29 PM

Lord continue to keep Debra strong and patient while you are doing your work. Please remove the demons from her husband and reunite him with his wife and family.

#39 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:47 AM

My son and his girlfriend are coming to see us today. They are going with me to church so I don't have to go alone. They know nothing about this situation as I have chosen to keep them in the dark. My son told me that he had this strong feeling that he needed to be with me today. I pray that the sermon today will lift me up and show me peace and comfort. I know my husband won't go with us today , he never goes anymore even though he seems to at least be looking at the church building as we drive by these days instead of turning his head. I wish he would come with us to worship GOD instead of staying home and lusting after another. Thank you LORD for giving me my two wonderful children. They are a blessing and a comfort to me every single day. No one could ask for better kids. Please don't let me lose sight of all the other blessings that you have blessed me with in this trying time. I know things could be a lot worse than they are and I need to keep that in sight when I am feeling stessed or hopeless. I have to be patient and faithful to YOU as I know that YOU will teach me the lessons I am supposed to learn through this. Thank you LORD for caring about me and loving me even though I have sinned and doubted.

#40 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:16 AM

My faith is sure being renewed today. Last night, Ron seemed to be struggling physically. It was like there was a battle raging inside his body. He kept complaining of a headache, Heartburn, body pains,and he was sweating all night like crazy. He was tossing and turning while trying to sleep. Please GOD, don't give him have a second's rest or peace, and let his guilt come up and down his throat like vomit. War is being declared by GOD ...and GOD is going to win this battle just as he promised me. Please keep praying for him and for our marriage.

#41 little old me

little old me

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:17 AM

Father! I pray you will save this family and retore this marriage and loveto it's old glory, Please make this husband into a good man again, Bless, guide and protect his wife and children with your holy spirit and your peace and grace, force this husband to think about integrity, honor, love and loyalty, make him go through deep self reflection and sort himself, and his life and marriage, out, help him "snap to", for love's sake, Amen

#42 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 11:39 AM

Daddy, continue to work miracles in this family so that this husband will return to you. Leave the 99 to find the 1 Daddy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

#43 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:32 PM

Dear God please bless Patches marriage. And help to heal all the anger and hurt with her and also her husband. Amen

#44 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:39 PM

Oh Lord thank you so much that we can call to you in our prayers and that eventhough we don;t know each other all these people that have prayed for this family are united to call to you for deliverance for this couple. Dear Lord iI am also your daughter who believes that you are listening to our prayers, and I ask you in Jesus name to deliver this couple from the enemy. Oh Lord I pray that you will bring captive the thoughts of this man to the obedience of Christ. Dear Lord we all pray and have faith that this woman very soon will give us testimony of the things you are doing in the life of this family. It is your will to deliver and to bring this couple to your will. Thank you Lord because your word says that you proclaim freedom for the captives, you bind up the brokenhearted, and release the prisoners from darkness. You will also give us a garment of praise instead of the spirit of despair. Thank you Lord because we are battling in prayer for this couple and yours will be the victory. In Jesus name , I pray amen

#45 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:12 AM

Today I had car trouble on the way home from work. I did all I could to try to fix things before I made a call to Ron for help knowing that I would get yelled at for breaking down and disturbing him. He seemed very agitated when I called and acted like he didn't want to come to help me. I knew he was talking to her before she went to her night class so I was interrupting them big time. He did come to help me though reluctantly. Everything he tried didn't seem to work and he became very angry and blamed me for causing the problem as an hr already went by into fixing it. My daughter came by to pick up the groceries to take them home for me and she took me to get a tool needed to fix the car. Everything went wrong for us looking for this certain tool we needed and I was at the lowest point about the time that we started back to where the car was. I was worried about the expense that was going to be involved if he couldn't fix the vehicle and how I would get to work the next day. It didn't help that it was burning up hot too. As I was getting out of Christy's car with the tools, I looked down and saw a shiny penny on her floorboard that was NOT there 5 mins earlier. I got the biggest grin that you could imagine seeeing it. You see, that is the signal from my Dead Father to let me know he is watching out for me. It hit me that all this headache about the car was an intervention set up by my LORD to keep Ron from talking to HER before she left. The car was fixed in about 20 mins after us getting back. Of course she had left for class by that time! He raced home way ahead of me and I knew he was trying his best to make it back to catch her to talk. I took my time getting home as I was thanking my LORD for the help. When I got home, I saw he wasn't on the computer. I decided to make Ron the best meal ever and made sure he knew how apprciative that I was that he got my car fixed. He loved the food and the effort involved, and was very nice then with a much improved mood. I checked my phone later and he had actually left me a voice mail on it when I wasn't home right away to make sure that I hadnt broken down again!! It was awesome. GOD works in mysterious ways. I was getting angry at my bad fortune when the whole time this was a planned attack by GOD on the devil overtaking my husband. The so called bad luck was instead GOOD luck, and I thank HIM for helping me and putting another obstacle in THEIR path! GOD is sooooo good! I have to learn patience and to keep my faith strong. Your prayers are coming through for me as well. You guys are so wonderful! THANK YOU! :rolleyes: