140 replies to this topic

#136 yellowrose

yellowrose

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:17 PM

Father, Please continue to bless Debra and Ron. Guide them down the path and help restore their marriage. Make their marriage stronger and more loving than ever. Surround them with your angels. I ask this in your sons name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

#137 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 06:58 PM

Lord I praise and thank You for all YOu are doing in this relationship. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#138 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:15 AM

Debra - I am so delighted to hear that things have improved. I hadn't checked your post in quite a while and am glad to see that things are going much better. Daddy, Thank you for helping this family and healing relationships. Bless and guide Debra and Ron to get closer to each other and closer to you. I pray Proverbs 5:18 for Ron, "May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth." Daddy I especially ask that you move in Ron's heart to return to church fellowship. He may be blocked by guilt and a desire to avoid you because of what has happened between him and the younger woman. Daddy, I pray that you demolish every stronghold which keeps him from proclaiming and living that Jesus is Lord. Thank you for helping Debra see what is truly important in life. I struggle with the same things of wanting the house to look perfect when what is important are the relationships we have with other people not the house or the things. Daddy, I ask that you richly bless this marriage and restore it beyond its former glory that it become even better than it was and that the story of your work in this family leads others to your doorstep to become your children. Thank you Daddy, I pray all these things in your son Jesus' name, Amen!

#139 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:41 AM

Heavenly Father I thank you that things are going better for Debra and Ron; Father I ask that you bless them, and guide, and direct them. Please re-new the love and trust they had at the beginning of their marriage. Please Father erase all bad memories from either of their minds; and give them full joy and peace. In Jesus name strenthen their relationship. amen.

#140 little old me

little old me

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:24 AM

Thank you father for what you are doing to restore this relationship, for love's sake, Amen

#141 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 11:47 AM

Dear Lord I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.