140 replies to this topic

#1 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:01 PM

My husband is in a Mid Life Crisis. He had a lot of health issues including cancer ( now in remission) and diabetes. Our medical bills were huge and his family's support practically non-existent. I was behind him 100% taking many days off work to be by his side through the whole ordeal which has lasted around 5 years. I recently had my own cancer scare, and just recovered from a radical hysterectomy . While I was recovering, he spent many hrs on the internet. All the sudden he has lost over 70 lbs, and is in great health. He looks and feels 20 yrs younger. The only thing is that he thinks he no longer needs me anymore, and has developed a relationship online with a much younger woman. He says she encouraged him to lose the weight. He was planning to meet her, and has sent her many gifts. I found this out by catching him talking to her online and telling her all the things he used to say to me. He never used to lie before, and this woman does the things that we are so against such as drinking, drugs, cursing, and did I mention she has a boyfriend that she is cheating on with him? We are struggling to say the least. I asked GOD for a sign whether to try to stay and fight for my life back as I knew it . He sent me a distinct sign to fight. I need prayers to drive this demon out of my husband's life, and to return him back to church with me. ( I have been going alone for about 8 weeks now.) I love him and I want this marriage to be saved. Would you please pray for us? His name is Ron.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:09 AM

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus AGAINST this sinful relationship that Ron is in. I plead the blood of Jesus over this marriage & ask that You restore the love & affection between this man & wife. I ask that You rebuke & remove every demonic force that is operating in Ron's life. Remove this sinful woman out of Ron's life. I curse this relationship in Jesus name, let it not prosper. Send a "spirit" of repulsion to Ron & this woman. Let him be repulsed & feel nauseated at the very thought of her and vice versa. Send the Angels to block Ron & this other woman from getting together. Destroy all feelings they have for eachother. Let Ron not be able to stand to converse with this woman, let alone see her. Stir up their souls to war with one another. Deliver this man out of this mid-life crisis. Remove this other woman permantly from this man's life. Do not let him get involved with any one else besides his wife later on. Send the Angels to "keep his foot from sliding into sin". Return him to You. Return him to his wife, physically & emotionally. Stir up in his soul love & lust for his wife. Remove all obstacles that is preventing this. Send the Holy Spirit to convict this man & teach him how to love his wife. Bless their marriage to prosper. Give this wife the grace to forgive. Heal her broken heart & great hurts. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#3 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:41 PM

I found out they are planning on sneaking off on June 1st to have sex. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray that this plan fails and that GOD intervenes and saves my marriage. I don't know how much more of this that I can take. PLEASE GOD give me strength to handle this situation and to stand tall and firm in the face of this devil trying to destroy my family and my life. Please send angels to thwart this evil presence in my husband's life.

#4 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:50 PM

Dear God, please bring this man to his witts, eliminating this negative affect from trauma. Please show him the lesson You wanted him to learn from this experience. Please comfort this wife assuring her this will soon pass. Please ease her heartache and lonliness. Please let thier unity ...Your will be done. Amen!

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:46 PM

Father God, I come in agreement for all the prayers before me for this couple in Jesus' name. Lord, it is Your desire to see faithfulness in marriage. For Your Word in Gen. 2:24 says, "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh." Father God, thank You for the sanctity of Christian marrage. I pray for this couple (Lord, her name I do not know, but I ask in faith, for I know You are with her right now) and her husband Ron during this time of crisis in their marriage, asking You to remind them of their wedding vows, their commitment to You and each other. Remind Ron of his need to repent of adultery. Grant repentance to his heart. It is Your command that we should not commit adultery, help Ron to obey You in this important matter. For the Ron's wife who is the victim of her spouse's adultery. I pray that You will keep her from any sense of rejection and bitterness. Help her to understand and forgive her spouse. Pour out upon her a sense of Your unconditional love, so that it may flow through her to her marraige partner. Bring restoration to this marriage, Lord. Deal tenderly with the adulterous partner as You did with the woman taken in adultery. Speak to his heart Your Word of forgiveness, "Neither do I condemn thee, GO and SIN no more." Lord, give this couple a new sense of commitment to their marriage. Help them to submit themselves to each other in fear of You. Help Ron to see the seriousness of his sin of adultery and the effects it is having on his marriage and family. Convert this evil "Mid Life Crisis" to "Mid Life Joy with his wife only". Help him to see that the other woman is the Devil and his wife is the Godly Saint and Angels sent by God to him. His wife through Jesus Christ is the light in his life and when the light come the darkness must go. Let him has no fleshly desire for the other woman, let his sexual immorality die to self and gain in Jesus. May his desire to commit adultery via the internet caused him much pain in the mind. I pray for the power of Your Holy Spirit to right the wrong in the life of this man, bring complete healing to his mind and heart and soul, that I ask You, Lord to empower him with Your Word, that it will bring conversion of this man to become man of faith. Thank You that his wife is faithful and she believe in Your saving grace. Thank You Lord, that You are the Master of all circumstances. Forgive the other woman who bring heartache to the marriage of this couple, bring salvation and deliverance to her life and forgive her. Nothing is impossible with You, Lord that I ask for this woman to be use as a vessel by You to do Your work according to Your plan for her. That she will come to repentance and You will grant that forgiveness. Thank You, Lord. I come against Satan who is blinding and deceiving Ron, and trying to destroy this precious family. SATAN, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ and on the authority of God's Word, I command You to stop Your mission of destruction against this family and against this marriage, NOW. Thank You, Father, for undertaking in behalf of this woman "Daddyiswatchingme" and Ron. Help them and bless them. Let both of them be strong in You, Lord. Thank You for this miracle in the lives of this couple and for Your blessing upon their marriage and their home. All glory and honor belongs to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 02:51 PM

Thank all of you so much. I know this road is still going to be a bumpy one but right now I am feeling encouraged. We did some talking last night and both of us got a lot off of our chests. At times, we were extremely heated, but I think we both came to see that we are fighting because we still care about each other. Hurtful words were exchanged on both sides and we were able to admit that we had not meant the cruel things that we both said. I have been wrong, and I was able to admit it. He is still doing some heavy duty lying to me. I think he is still planning to run off to meet her, but I am filled with a renewed sense of hope. We had a very special night after all the arguing was over. He even emailed me today at work and told me that he loved me. I know that may not seem like much, but you have to realize that your prayers are definitely working for me. Would you all please help me by continuing to pray for me ( Debra) and my husband Ron?

#7 BryGuy

BryGuy

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 05:23 PM

Most merciful Father in heaven, Thank you for the signs of hope. Do not let Ron find any peace in this path he is taking. Haunt him, prick him, assault him with such discomfort from your Holy Spirit that he cannot continue in this sin. I also ask in Jesus' name that all demons and principalities be bound, held back, kept from working their evil in this marriage. I ask that Satan, the father of lies and worker of death be restrained. Let your light, Father, penetrate the darkness and reveal the destruction and pain Ron's actions are causing. Let him not know a moments joy. Bring him to repentance. Comfort Debra during this time and give her strength. Surround her with your love, be a constant presence. Bless her with your peace. Fill her with the warmth of your light. In Jesus' name. Amen

#8 marthajingram

marthajingram

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 06:39 PM

Dear Lord please intervene with this couple now. Please surround them with your love and ward off all the evil forces that are working on them. Please turn Ron around and return him to his wife and the church. Be a constant presence in their lives. Heal their wounds and their marriage and let them use both to your glory. In Jesus name we pray.

#9 ChrisH

ChrisH

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

Lord God, you have seen fit to help this woman survive the frailities and weaknesses of the body. Help her and her husband to remain in the union of holy matrimony. Bless this woman and remove the evil influences on her husband. Let him see all of God's greats gifts in this owman and change. Let the Holy Spirit touch this man's heart and soul so that he recognizes what a tragic mistake he is making. In Jesus holy name and by his holy blood spilled for our redemption, I ask this. Amen

#10 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 03:58 AM

Thank you for your prayers. I had a wonderful day yesterday and went to bed early full of gladness and hope. I woke up for some reason around midnight and caught him talking to her again on the computer. I heard him tell her is that IF she was out of his life, he would revert to the shell of a man he had been with me. It about broke my heart. I listened for a few more minutes and then tapped him on the shoulder. He yelled at me to get OUT, basically letting me know that everything that I thought had been perfect ...wasn't. I realized that she was still first with him, and that obviously he was trying to have his cake and eat it too. I got angry and did something stupid. I went and unplugged the router to the computer cutting him offline with her. It took him awhile to realize what I had done , and he got his stuff to leave. I cried, pleaded and begged him to stay like a 2 yr old wanting a cookie. I am really sort of ashamed for begging. He finally said he would stay but that I was never allowed in his computer room again. I opened my mouth to argue that it was my house too, and he again grabbed his stuff to go saying I needed to be taught a hard lesson. This time I let him go without protesting. I sat on the porch and watched him drive off never saying a word. I sat there about 5 mins and then came in to come to this prayer board and to pray. I heard him coming back up the driveway. He came back inside and said he was not going, but that he was sleeping on the couch. I saw him go to his cell phone and text her. I got my pillow and blanket and went to the couch myself. He came in there and told me to get up and get in the bed. I told him I was sleeping on the couch. He said he wasn;'t asking me to come to bed, he was telling me. We didn't speak. I could not sleep with such a heavy heart, so I got up and put on a sweatshirt. He asked me where I was going. I told him I was going out to bike. This was at 1:00 AM. Biking always makes me feel good and it is cleansing to me. He didn't say anything. So, I went out and biked over 7 miles and prayed aloud to GOD the entire time. I think I am more at peace now. I told GOD that I knew that as long as this woman was in his life, there was no hope for a reconciliation for us b/c no matter how hard I tried to better myself as his wife, it was never going to be good enough. He was going to make sure that it wasn't so he can justify having her. I am not worth fighting for I suppose. Please pray to GOD to give me a resolution. I am so tired of all this drama. I am a teacher and need my energy and all this is affecting my dispostion at work. I am also thrust in menopause due to my surgery and it is hard to deal with as well. If this marriage isn't going to work, help me to cut the tie so that both of us can move on with no more bitterness or hate toward each other. Right now I have to start thinking about healing myself so I can function. Any prayers appreciated, and personal messages especially grateful for. Thank you and May GOD Bless you and help you as well.

#11 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:34 AM

Lord, What a difficult and painful situation this is. Guide this person to what is right. Offer her hope the relationship can be resored if that is your will. Let her see Dear Lord what is most important, that she is worthy of a loving and faithful partner. Not one who condems her because she has found out HIS sin. Comfort her broken heart and wounded soul. Remind her that she is not in the wrong here. Cast the evil from this situation. Whatever your will Lord, do not let this inncocent woman be evil's victim.

#12 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

I woke up on Friday morning and went about my normal routine. Ron got up as well . I made his lunch and left it where I always do and was getting ready. I was determined to stay out of his way so I made sure not to be in the bathroom when he was needing in or walking through the kitchen when he was going through it to get to the front door. I went outside to feed the dogs and mis-timed when he would be leaving by about 30 secs. I walked in the front dor as he was coming to it. I was dreading what was going to happen. I wasn't sure what to do.....so I did nothing. He grabbed me and hugged me. We didn't say a single word. I held on tight. We still didn't say anything. He finally broke free and got his things for work. I walked him out. He asked if I had had a nice bike ride, and I had said it was. He got into his truck then rolled down the window and leaned out to kiss me. I told him to be careful, and then he hollered back to me that he loved me. It was the best feeling in the world. After he got off from work, our daughter called me and asked if we wanted to go to dinner with her. I was surprised when Ron said that we would go, and said we would go to a movie afterwards. I got home from work and he was on the computer. I did not say one word about it...simply got dressed to go to eat. We went to eat with our daughter and had a fun time. Then we had a fabulous time at the movie. We came home and he never moved to the computer. I had left him a card to read when we got back. He didn't say a word about it, but I could see where he had read it. It was a great card and I wrote a lot in it to him about how I felt and how much I wanted things to work out. We sat back to watch a DVD. Both of us feel alseep, and I laid in his arms the rest of the night. He never got up to go to the computer. I was so happy. Bless all of you for the prayers. This was a great day and I know all of you helped make it possible with the prayers. Please keep praying for us, and may GOD deliver you to the promised land for your help and compassion.

#13 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 07:09 PM

The devil has stepped in once again to sour my day. I just read an email ( my husband does not know that I saw this) where concrete plans have been made for my husband and this woman to meet the first week of June. My husband continues to tell me that she is just a "friend," that he wants to meet and take out to eat. I have read the email from her and you don't generally have sex with "just a friend." He says he wants to meet the lady who inspired him to lose all his weight, and he is driving over 700 miles one way to take her out to eat?? I also found out that this "woman" is actually 20 yrs old......one yr younger than our daughter. I don't know how much more that I can take. I am totally SICKENED by this.

GOD!! WHERE ARE YOU?? Surely you can't let this happen? !!

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

"He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls." (Proverbs 25:28). Lord Jesus, with a heavy heart I come to You seeking Your forgiveness. In faith, I bring to You this man, Ron who is committing adultery with Heather. His selfishness has caused great emotional and spiritual illness to his wife, Debra and their children. Father, I pray that Ron will come to his senses and need to exercise self-control in his life. Remove this desire of committing extra marital affair with other woman, help Ron, Lord, please add temperance and self-control to his life, for without self-control, however he will quickly become spiritually blind, forgetting Your grace and our Saviour, Jesus Christ, our Lord. Father, it is Your desire that marriage is a divine institution. According to Your Word, You say that "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it." (Eph. 5:25). Lord, Jesus Christ, open the eye of this man's heart. May he love the precious wife You have given to him and for all blessings of a Christian marriage. Teach Ron how to love his wife, Debra as You love Your bride, the Church. Teach him how to give himself for his wife by providing for her, protecting her, helping her and understanding her. In Jesus' name I pray that he will forsake the other woman, Heather. That his sexual fantasy over this other woman will die its natural death, and I ask that the power of Your Holy Spirit to remove his urge of sexual desire with the other woman except his own wife, Debra. Lord, You say that the worth of a virtuous woman is immeasurable. "who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life." (Prov. 31:10-12). Father, thank You that You do not forsake Debra in her hour of needs. Help her to fill secure in his husband's love for her. In Jesus' name I pray that her husband will forsake the other woman and return to her completely in mind, body and soul. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy, thank You for Your grace. Help Debra always to look well to the ways of her household, to be faithful to her responsibilities as her husband's helpmeet and a loving mother to her children. Thank You, Lord that it is not Your desire to see this woman in despair. Thank You for her role as wife and mother, even though the world seems increasingly to despise it. Give her wisdom, help her be industrious, let the law of kindness be in her tongue, that her husband and children may truly call her blessed. Lord God, thank You for the home that You have provided for this family. Bless their home, Lord and keep it safe by night and day. Put Your hedge of protection around this home, let this family dwell in safety. I believe on You, Lord Jesus Christ, and I know that You have saved this marriage and will save the entire household. Praise You, Lord, for Your abundant blessings. Thank You, Lord that this marriage is restored today. Thank You, Lord that the other woman or any other woman is removed from the mind, body and soul of this husband, that he return whole heartedly to his wife and children. Thank You, Father, for nothing is impossible with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#15 Daddyiswatchingme

Daddyiswatchingme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:10 PM

GOD, I am crying out with all that I have for you to please end this all for me. He is making me believe that things are great with us, then I read emails after emails ( that he has no clue that I read) that tell me what a liar he is . They are planning to have 3 solid days of sex. She has hinted over and over that she doesn't have money, so he has agreed to send her some. It is almost like a hooker. We barely have enough to pay our bills, yet he is acting to her like money is no object , and when you are traveling all the way to Canada from the South for sex, I guess it is easy for her to believe he is loaded. We went to a Jazz Festival last night and walked hand in hand. I was so happy and so at peace.Yet he tells her that he was at a Jazz Festival by himself and thought only of her and walking hand and hand with HER all night. I later find that when he was supposedly in the bathroom, he was texting her. GOD, I just can't endure much more of this. I am up one minute then bottomed out the next. Some minutes, I want this to all work out so badly, and then the next, I want to run away as far and fast as I can from him and anything that reminds me of him. Other times, I just wish the world would swallow me up and end it all. GOD, I have such hatred for both of them at this minute and I pray that you will take this burden and bitterness off my shoulders. I keep praying for a miracle but the truth is that it is nearing the day of June 1st very quickly and I do not know what to do about this. He has no clue that I have read al the emails and know exactly what is going on. He has been violent with me once already when I confronted him about what I read on instant messages, and I am scared for him to know I have been sneaking and reading. I don't want to read anymore, but I have to know what is going on especially in case I file for divorce. I have no one to turn to but to YOU and to the people on this forum. I am too ashamed to tell my family, friends, or children what is really going on. It does ease my pain to cry out to you for direction and for peace. I know I am impatient and lessons haven't been learned yet. I do know that once he goes to be with her that I have lost out for good for he will never want me again ( a woman pushing 50 ) over a 20 yr old girl. I pray for resolution to this . Show me the way or show me a miracle.