49 replies to this topic

#46 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

Heavenly Father, please provide a way for the needy people who need prayer, to come to this site for prayer. I plead the blood of Jesus over this site to keep the spammers out. As I previously prayed, please build walls high and deep enough and a nice umbrella to cover this PW site. I pray for protection for the whole administration staff, all the prayer moderators and all the faithful Prayer Warriors. Father, thank you for giving me this ministry of prayer. Thank you for guiding me years ago to this site. Thank you for making this the best site out there in global web land!!!! Bless Eric, Melissa and the rest for making it so. Father, continue to keep your hand upon them and on this site. I pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, there is no power like HIS!!!!!................Amen :)

#47 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

You will find more soldiers for the army of God, where God dwells the strongest. The church! Go there and our numbers will swell.

Sound The Battle Cry!

#48 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Heavenly Father, please provide a way for the needy people who need prayer, to come to this site for prayer. I plead the blood of Jesus over this site to keep the spammers out. As I previously prayed, please build walls high and deep enough and a nice umbrella to cover this PW site. I pray for protection for the whole administration staff, all the prayer moderators and all the faithful Prayer Warriors. Father, thank you for giving me this ministry of prayer. Thank you for guiding me years ago to this site. Thank you for making this the best site out there in global web land!!!! Bless Eric, Melissa and the rest for making it so. Father, continue to keep your hand upon them and on this site. I pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, there is no power like HIS!!!!!................Amen :)

AMEN..I STAND WITH THIS AWESOME PRAYER ..IN JESUS NAME

#49 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

Amen Father: As I agree with this prayer in post in other topics. Continue bring those in need and those who would pray to the forum. May we do Your Will and be a witness of You and Your glory to an online generation. May this forum bring great revival and many to Your Harvest. All to Your glory and the building of Your Kingdom, precious Saviour, our Lord Jesus. Amen.

#50 windy

windy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:36 AM

I pray many will be led to this prayer site.  It is refreshing to come here and not have the arguments and gossip I have encountered on other prayer sites.  I pray for unity on this and  other prayers sites and that mature, and dedicated Christians are drawn to this site and all others who are in need of sound doctrine and help.  I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen.