49 replies to this topic

#31 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:12 PM

God, I pray that You will lead the unsaved to PrayWay and that they will be prayed for, will be told the gospel of salvation, and that they will pray to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I pray that PrayWay will always be in operation until the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Glorify Yourself on PrayWay, God. In Jesus' name, amen.

#32 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

Eric: I have only been a member a couple of weeks. Ashamed to say that I am not the Christian I should be...But your sight has been a blessing. I am trying to pray daily for others-asking God to ignore my unworthiness and see me through the eyes of Jesus as the word says. Telling our churches is great. But a simple idea comes to me also;we all know so many people, have so many addresses in our email address books, see so many at work, etc. If each one of us puts the word out to all the christians we know, that alone would bring lots of people to the site. Will start praying for the site more faithfully as I,m on it. Lord I ask you to bless the prayway site and all its members. As we know it is Your Will that we cease not to pray for one another we trust you to guide the site and members to the way we should go. Lord bless and grow this site to be a witness and increase your kingdom. "For thine is the Kingdom and the power and the Glory forever" Lord Jesus.

#33 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

i would like to become a prayer warrior. since i have joined i have been posting prayers to as many as i can aside from my own prayer. this site is an uplifter for me. i would love to continue to be a prayer warrior

#34 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

Father I believe PrayWay is your will and desire to release power and blessing. I believe we are anointed to walk in your glory as kings and priests unto you and to come into unity with our brothers and sister to pray in faith for your people all over the world. I thank you lord for those loyal prayer warriors you have brought them together in one spirit to demostrate your love throught prayer. Father protect these prayer warriors and their family and grant them new oil and wine. May they find greater joy in serving one another. Father i pray that you will continue to bless and use this ministry in a greater way that PrayWay Warriors will be a great army of God especially in the end times. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

#35 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,294 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:46 AM

Father I believe PrayWay is your will and desire to release power and blessing. I believe we are anointed to walk in your glory as kings and priests unto you and to come into unity with our brothers and sister to pray in faith for your people all over the world. I thank you lord for those loyal prayer warriors you have brought them together in one spirit to demostrate your love throught prayer. Father protect these prayer warriors and their family and grant them new oil and wine. May they find greater joy in serving one another. Father i pray that you will continue to bless and use this ministry in a greater way that PrayWay Warriors will be a great army of God especially in the end times. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

I agree with kath. That prayer warriors are the one that need constant guidance and protection from the evil one. Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon every prayer warrior of Jesus Christ. Father, let Your Will be done as we pray for one another. That we are not fighting against flesh and blood but principalities of the dark forces. Watch over us Father, day and night. Let us be Your blessed prayer partners. Speak through us, Father. Bring anointing to our lives. Empower us with Your Words, Father. Forgive our sins, Father so that we will not defile Your holy purpose and people that we pray for. O Father, thank You for choosing us. May from now on that Your Spirit will guide us as we pray and touch the lives of others by confessing the good news and kingdom of Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#36 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:49 PM

God, Use me to be a prayer warrior for You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#37 spirit of unity

spirit of unity

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

I thank you God that you are alive and still in active service reaching the needy through diverse ways like the prayway ministry. May you strengthen this ministry and caused it to grow to reach out to the glory of your name. I also pray for the moderators and all other leaders of this foroum to be guided by your Holy Spirit and may you also supplied their daily needs for your own glory. Amen

#38 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:05 PM

I thank you God that you are alive and still in active service reaching the needy through diverse ways like the prayway ministry.
May you strengthen this ministry and caused it to grow to reach out to the glory of your name. I also pray for the moderators and all other leaders of this foroum to be guided by your Holy Spirit and may you also supplied their daily needs for your own glory. Amen

Father; continue to draw people to prayway to minister and be ministered to; all to Your Glory Father. Bring back also, Lord those who have been active but have fallen away for whatever reason. Bind us together and to You Father in obedience to your admonition that "we cease not to pray for one another." Give us grace Father to be good witnesses and use us to spread the good news of salvation. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#39 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

As PrayWay continues to grow, many people are finding the site and the number of prayer requests are increasing daily. Praise God for the work he is doing through this ministry! We trust that He will bring the laborers to cultivate this website. We will continue to need more Christians to pray for the people who come to our site. Most people who come here have done so because they have a prayer request, but only a small percentage stay and become a part of the dedicated prayer team.

I ask that you would all prayerfully consider talking to your pastors or leadership of your church about the possibility of having some people from your church become online "prayer missionaries". We're not asking for any big committments, but if we could get some more dedicated Christians to spend 15 minutes a day lifting up the needs of PrayWay users by posting prayers for them, it would make a big difference.

As evidenced by the outpouring of prayers, the witness of unity in the Body of Christ, and reports of answered prayers, it is evident that God is moving in this online arena. If you think your church or someone you know would be interested in being a part of this movement, please tell them about it! If you have any questions, if you need any presentation materials, or if you would like me to conference with someone specifically, don't hesitate to let me know.

And don't forget to pray for PrayWay itself. Thank you all for your prayers and dedication to online evangelism and prayer ministry.

In His Service,

Eric

I really do agree to this.

LIVE FOR JESUS !!!!!!!

#40 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

Father, please send more faithful prayer warriors to this site to add more prayer warriors. Father, I pray for protection for the site itself and for Eric and the other faithful Christian Soldiers who maintain this site. I lift up the computers, software and every electronic piece of equipment that is used to keep this site up and running. Form a cloud over it all Lord, so it is untouchable to outside intrusions, viruses and spammers. Father build protective walls to keep them out. In Jesus name I pray.......................Amen

#41 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

Father: Praise You and Thank You for giving me the means to fix computer and get back on prayway............Continue to bless this site and bring more warriors to it daily. Bless it to be a witness to Your Glory and lead many to the cross. Bless the admin and staff. Keep them in all their ways. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#42 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Father, thank you for allowing me to participate on this site. I joined 5 years ago but have only lately felt in my heart that I should be returning every day to pray for others and to ask for my own prayer requests. This site has been a wonderful comfort to me. It has helped me realize that it is better to not focus on my own issues, but to pray for others. God Bless each and every person on this site. Amen

#43 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hello..Thank you for allowing me to receive prayer & to Pray for other's ...I write Poetry for the Lord as well...When the Holy Spirt give's me poems for family & Friend's I know it lift's them up Just like here at prayway Im grateful & blessed to be a part and will Pray everyday for other's It fulfill's my spirt and blesses me at the same time..Thank you Brenda

#44 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

Thank you Jesus for leading more payer warriors to this place of prayer let your love cover fill there inerplaces Col 3:16 Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Let our hearts be only seeking you wll,ways Col 3:16 Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Jesus send angles to minister to your warriors all the world over protect us all from the attacks of our enemy thank you for the price you paid for our salvation and victory we walk in Jesus. 1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1Jn 5:4 For everything that has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith. Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire. And those who had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Lord God let your precence be upon every one who seeks to truly know you. Thank you Jesus ALL GLORY HONOR PRAISE TO YOU JESUS amen :D :D :D

#45 M. J. Isfan

M. J. Isfan

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

I've got some friends I can envite. B) :D :) Dear Jesus, I hope you can find friends and help them join. Thank you for letting me stumble onto this site. Let more people find you every day. Amen.