49 replies to this topic

#16 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:36 PM

Eric, I would like to commit some time everyday to be a prayer warrior. I have only discovered this site a couple of days ago and am excited by the material and the people on this site. It is a welcome relief to find such an awesome prayer board. I would also like to go to some future mission meetings when you e-mail me about them. I was unanble to attend last night but want to stay posted. I would like to write some of the various ammbassadors for persecuted peoples in their behalf. I pray that God will lead me to help in whatever way I can. Keep up the good work! Your sister in Christ.

#17 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

Hi SRP I'm glad you found PrayWay! Your prayers make a difference, and I pray that God will lead you as you pray for people on this site. Blessings in Christ

#18 lgraces

lgraces

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:15 PM

Father God help this prayer gorup grow in Chrst Jesus and send more intercessors to pray for your people

#19 Chipo

Chipo

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:09 AM

Lord thank you for this site that it helping many people in different situations. Thank you lord that I have received blessings and my life is being transformed by being part of this site. I pray lord that you may give all the members strength to continue praying for one another and uplifting each other in your word. Lord thank you for the good work that you began in us. We thank you that you are going to complete it by growing this group and making it a special alter where people's lives will be touched by prayer like mine.

#20 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 04:46 PM

Hello Eric I am new to your wonderful prayer site and am more than willing to spend time every day checking the site and offering prayer for those in need...is that all I need to do to become one of your prayer warriors??? God Bless You Brenda

#21 Chipo

Chipo

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:41 PM

Father God I want to thank you for this prayer forum that has transformed my life more than I thought possible. Lord I thank you that even when I am not online or checking in regullarly your people are at prayer. In this forum lord one or two prayers have been enough to get me through tough times. Lord thank you for the revelation of the power of prayer. Appoint me your prayer warrior. Equip me lord with the power to pray. Help me lord and use me to be there for others when they need encouragement and prayer. Sanctify me me that I may be separated to be your prayer warrior in this forum and in my life. Lord I pray for all the prayer warriors in the forum. All the topic leaders who put a hard's day of work. Thank you for the odd person that may drop in to pray just for the day. May this forum be a place where people will recive and give blessings and the honour of your name be heard throughout the earth.

#22 trimax1264

trimax1264

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:12 PM

Father, I lift up praise to you along with Chipo for PrayWay. I have found comfort here and I am grateful for the prayer partners I have found here as well. Please continue to bless this forum, its people and its ministry. Amen

#23 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 01:25 AM

Over the past 6 or 7 weeks, I have been fighting off suicidal feelings and intense depression. I am broken hearted over my daughter leaving home under bad circumstances. we were so close and i have never felt such a lonesome and lost feeling. the only time i feel relief is when i am online in prayway. it is so reassuring to recognize some of the names i see here and know that these are true children of God, people who truly seek to help others. i am in such a weak time in my life: my health, my finances and the lonliness. prayway has saved my life on more than one day. i thank God for finding this website. i know He led me to it. thank you. nan

#24 amethyst23

amethyst23

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:19 PM

I am already a member of the Prayway Team but I wish to be a Prayer warrior also. How can I be one?

#25 TrueHope

TrueHope

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:09 AM

I am an at home mom, in a foreign country who has begged God to allow me to aid people in knowing Christ. Tell me what to do, I will do it. My heart is passionate and giving and feels unfulfilled in this matter. Perhaps I was called here as this is my 2nd day online in over 5 years and I promised God I would use the net as a tool to spread His word through love. Let me know, and I will do what this site needs to my best capabilities!!!!!!

#26 squelsh

squelsh

Prayer Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:35 PM

Lord I thank you for this site and I stand in agreement with everyone who has a heart to pray for others. I pray that more people would get involved so that Prayway may increase and more and more people will see answers to their problems. Its great to think that there are brothers and sisters from all parts of the globe working together to see the needs of so many people met. ALL OVER THE WORLD THE SPIRIT IS MOVING. PRAISE HIS LOVELY NAME

#27 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

dear god in heaven ..please bless this site for the help comfort warmth and caring of gods faithful people..for the strenght this site gives to people to carry on and the wonderful friendships that get created here..god you are just wonderful and filled with so much love joy peace and happiness..in jesus name thank you..please let all your people come and pray and help everyone and each other..in jesus name

#28 Alicegaolh

Alicegaolh

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

Father, i prayer you draw more christian come to here and pray for others, and let those who need pray can find this site. and i plead you bless this site, and make full use of it. Pray in Jesus name, Amen!

#29 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:27 AM

Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:58). Father, I ask in Jesus' name to bring back all Your prayer warriors that have been strong in Jesus in the past to once again joyfully become Your prayer partners. Increase Your warriors, Father, so that Your plan and will is fulfilled in Your children. Bless this Site, Father. Assign Your warring angels to protect us from the evil one. Empower Your prayer warriors with Your Word, Father. Cover us with the blood of Jesus. May many people come here, Father and know that You are truly a Loving Father who has the heart of a father. Praise God. Thank You, Father for hearing our prayers and answer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#30 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

Hi Eric,I have just finished talking to a friend of mine,who is a ordained evangalistic Minister and Pastor, about this site,and he seems keen to take a look.Hopefully He will dedicate alittle of his time here.He is also a qualified Christian Life coach,and has qualifications in dealing with emotional and physical trauma and mental issues. I pray God guides him here! Mandy.