49 replies to this topic

#1 eric

eric

PrayWay.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:25 AM

As PrayWay continues to grow, many people are finding the site and the number of prayer requests are increasing daily. Praise God for the work he is doing through this ministry! We trust that He will bring the laborers to cultivate this website. We will continue to need more Christians to pray for the people who come to our site. Most people who come here have done so because they have a prayer request, but only a small percentage stay and become a part of the dedicated prayer team. I ask that you would all prayerfully consider talking to your pastors or leadership of your church about the possibility of having some people from your church become online "prayer missionaries". We're not asking for any big committments, but if we could get some more dedicated Christians to spend 15 minutes a day lifting up the needs of PrayWay users by posting prayers for them, it would make a big difference. As evidenced by the outpouring of prayers, the witness of unity in the Body of Christ, and reports of answered prayers, it is evident that God is moving in this online arena. If you think your church or someone you know would be interested in being a part of this movement, please tell them about it! If you have any questions, if you need any presentation materials, or if you would like me to conference with someone specifically, don't hesitate to let me know. And don't forget to pray for PrayWay itself. Thank you all for your prayers and dedication to online evangelism and prayer ministry. In His Service, Eric

#2 jeboyce

jeboyce

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:49 AM

Dear Lord, I would like to pray for this site that You would continue to do Your work through it. This site has meant so much to me, that I can hardly put it into words. Your call, my need, and this site have led me to KZ who is showing me the way to Your son. I pray that you help me to stay committed to this site and that you will help others to be committed to the growth of this site as well. Thank you so much for all that You have given me and the countless blessings that I have not encountered yet!! Thank you for the committed members of this site. Wow!! The excitement I feel when praising Your Name!!! In Jesus Name, Amen

#3 keithlewis85

keithlewis85

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:24 AM

The idea of getting churh's involved in PrayWay is a good one and I will certainly tell more people about this site and I think it is essentai for more people to pray for others regularly. l believe that if this online mission is to continue to reach the interent and have a much greater impact than what is currently occurring we really need more people praying on a regualr basis.

#4 thepackersrock1970

thepackersrock1970

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 06:04 PM

I would love to pray for this site and for others on a daily basis. I would love to sign up to be a daily prayer warrior! What do I need to do? Raymond

#5 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:38 PM

Dear Raymond! Your eagerness is so beautiful and so sweet! And guess what! Just by posting this, you are already registered and on board! Find a prayer, click on it, and read and release the power of love! (Just click the "add reply" button at the bottom of the prayer chain). Pray as the Lord leads you! Amen! Love, your sister in Christ, Rose Lord God, fill us with the power of Your Holy Spirit! Pray in us and through us and with us! Thank You for Your everlasting love and for drawing hearts here! Bless the ministry of this site and work Your wonders upon this earth! Thank You for Raymond's heart and for blessing him with the gift of desire for ministry! In Jesus name, we pray! AMEN!

#6 Mily

Mily

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:06 AM

I have been preparing prayer news for our church prayer community weekly. But honestly, at times, I just prepare it for the sake, God has given me good organizing skills, proofing and word-processing skills as well. Just a week ago, the pastor asked if there is anything we could do to let more people pray for the church. It was then, I confessed to the Lord that I have neglected to pray for the people attending the prayer community. I just prepare the prayer news, and that's it. I am faithful, but I am not leading a prayer warrior life! Ya~ a few days later, a friend sent me this website URL and I am just eager to recommit myself in praying! I feel that there is something more that God wants me to do, (besides in the church prayer community). I reviewed by SHAPE and GIFTS profile and recalled that one of my gifts is INTERCESSION! Use me Lord!

#7 hischild

hischild

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 09:03 AM

i joined today and have asked for prayer myself but please be assured of my on-going commitment to this group and continued prayer for others. hischild

#8 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:32 PM

You know, I'm sort of getting the word out by forwarding some of those letters to God to a bunch of my friends. It at least introduces it. I'll include more about PrayWay next time I send one. Father, use this site to attract the prayer that you know is needed in this world. Help us all to stand in perfect unity in intercession. Create in all Christians a desire to want to pray, and show us all that it is more than just a few comforting words in the form of a prayer. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen

#9 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:41 PM

Scott this is great! I say "amen" to your prayer!

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,297 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:38 AM

Scott, I say "Amen" to your prayers. Father God, continue to bless PrayWay with people who trust in Your Name, that only You can truly heal and bring complete salvation and deliverance in Jesus' name. May Your children all around the world feel Your presence especially at this time when we remember the birth of Your Son Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#11 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:21 PM

Father God, I pray for more workers for your harvest field here at prayway. Father, thank you for all that you have done through prayway this year, Thank you for unity in the body of Christ. Thank you for people who pray for eachother. Father, bless each member of prayway! Father, we give you glory for every good thing that has happened. We need more people who will pray for others. Father, draw people to this site who not only post request, but pray for others. Father, you know this is so deeply on me and Eric's hearts. Father, let PrayWay be exactly what you want it to be. We pray that each person who posts a requests prayed for and encouraged. Lord be magnified and exalted! We pray for breakthroughs, restorations, healings, salvations, provision, and most of all that people would know the love of Jesus! Thank you for those who are already praying for this harvest field. Bless them for their faithfulness and love. Thank you Jesus for your provision! Hallelujah! In your name I pray!

#12 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:22 PM

Yes Lord! I come into agreement with Melissa for more prayer warriors. This site is such a blessing. Lord, put a fire under your people. Remind them that they must reach out to other's, and be Your hands and Your feet. We are supposed to bear one another's burdens, uplift and encourage one another, and pray for each other. Father, send more faithful prayer warriors! In Jesus' Name I pray. AMEN

#13 Chipo

Chipo

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:55 AM

God I thank you for the joy and relief that I experienced when the community prayed for me. I pray that lord you will continue to uplift me and use me in a precious way in the lives of the community members. I pray that I will be strnthened in order to be there for other people. May a specilal annointing and peace be upon all who visit the site. I pray that more people will dedicate their time to pray for other people when they havve been blessed as well. Lord use me when I am ready to stand before you sanctified to pray for other people as well.

#14 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:29 PM

HI! I would first of all like to thank God and the creators of this site. It wonderful to be able to receive prayer from people with plain old love in their hearts...no other reason than to serve God. I feel endless joy from praying for others in their search for healing and hope in God's name. I cannot guarantee I can come to this site(DSL has ben finicky lately and I have four BUSY children) but I do my best. Thank you, thank you thank you for being there to remind me God is there... especially in my darkest of times when I feel soooo alone and abandoned. God Bless!!!! Sherry

#15 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:56 PM

Daddy, In my short time praying for and requesting prayer at Prayway.com, I have seen an enormous increase in prayer requests and needs. This site seems unique in that it is really focused on prayer and not just giving each other opinions. All the potential differences are checked at the door so to speak and we just pray for each other all reveling in your power and the awesome things you are doing in our lives and others lives. Please Daddy, send more prayer warriors to help pray over the requests on this site so that we can provide Christian encouragement to each other. It is so encouraging to see the prayers others post and know that we are not coming to you alone with our requests. Daddy help keep us focused that YOU are the source of the healing and miracles which occur from the prayers going up to you on this site and keep us from thinking that the prayer itself is doing the work when the truth is it's only your mercy and love for us that brings relief from our burdens. I thank you so much for this community and the chance to join in prayer with others and to pray for others' needs as well. Thank you Daddy. You are the center of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!