9 replies to this topic

#1 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:40 PM

Dear Prayer Warriors, Would you all please pray for me. I don't know exactly how to pray this for myself. So here is the situation: I feel God would like me to be in the Ministry in some way. I do have a God given ability to teach others about God & I love praying for others. My favorite career field is behavioral health. This is where my gifts also flourish. When I worked in this field, I was able to help alot of people & bring them to the Lord. I was instrumental in assisting a patient & his mother to get "saved" ( they died in a fire shortly afterwards). Had I not taken the time to care, these two souls may have gone into eternity without knowing God. I have been able to prevent some from committing suicide. I feel that I could be a blessing to God & people by using the combination of my skills. Also, I am seeking to go to graduate school & need God to bless me with a good school & provide financing. My problem is : I have experienced alot of persecutions, trials, tribulations, rejections & broken promises in life. Due to this my faith is wavering. Sometimes, I feel like "why even try". Thoughts of past dissapointments prevent me from moving forward. It has affected my relationship with God (I'm afraid He'll let me down). I don't know if I'll be successful. I'm afraid if I go out on a "limb", I may be dissappointed. It has happened in the past in other job/work situations in my life. I need God to guide me, make supernatural provisions for my graduate education, & bless me to be successful in the field. Since, I don't what exactly to pray, would you (Prayer Warriors), please pray for me as God leads you. Thank you all in advance & know that I will be praying for you. May God bless you & prosper you in all that you do. ekikaseven

#2 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

Dear God, please hear ekikaseven's pleas to know Your will. Please whisper in her ears what she should do. Please guide her to the path You want for her. She is afraid of failure and rejection...feeling a fool. Please instill the strength, wisdom, and spirit in her to accomplish Your goals. Please help her to share the gifts she has been blessed with. Release her from the fears and assure her You will be there for her when she is victorious and also when she falls short. Please guide her in this new chapter of her life. Thank You God! Amen!

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:52 PM

Father, Thank you for ekikaseven and her heart for you! Thank you for her prayers and for her love for people! What a blessing she is Father! Please lead and guide this daughter of yours in your love and care. Fill her with wisdom and understanding. Release her from fear and from the pain of her past. Thank you that you make her stronger through every experience she has been through, good and bad. Thank you for this desire in her heart to be used by you in ministry to others! Please provide for ekikaseven what she needs to continue in graduate education and be succesful in her field. Father, encourage her heart and bless her! Thank you that you are with ehr and you will continue to stir in her your desires! Thank you that she can trust you! Thank you for filling her with hope and courage! Bless her! In Jesus name I pray.

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:33 PM

Come, Sweet Lord! Fill Your gracious daughter ekikaseven with the powerful gift of Your Holy Spirit. Fill her mind with Your great amazing Love. Fill her eyes with vision and focus. Fill her mind with clarity. Fill her with wisdom and understanding. Fill her with confidence and great courage. Fill her until she is so full that she will be overflowing! Fill her up with so much of You, that she won't have any space for fear to stay. Fill her with Your constant guidance, that she will know what ways to proceed. Fill her with Your great calm. Fill her with Your blessings, that she would be able to bless others with all the gifts You have given her. Fill her up, Lord God! In Jesus Name, we ask and pray! Amen!

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:47 PM

Dear Lord, please guide ekikaseven. May problems from the past no longer determine her future. Help ekikaseven to move beyond these disappointments and frustrations. Lead her as she seeks to prepare for a profession where she can serve you. Help her to be bold and courageous as she seeks to "go out on a limb" and head in new directions. May ekikaseven be able to trust this to you. I ask too that she will have the financing she needs to get the education that will prepare her for this career. Amen.

#6 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 06:08 AM

Lord, Ekikaseven has been through much and still turns towards you. Even though times have been hard or uncertain ekikaseven knows that you are the way. This is valuable experience to pass on to others. Peolpe enjoy learning from someone who has been where they are standing! Guide ekekaseven to move forward with the plans to spread your word. Keep tis person encouraged and let them find a place where they will be most needed to spread your word.

#7 sonny

sonny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 07:11 AM

i ask in the name of JESUS the SON of GOD that erikaseven is directed by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT as to what to do and how to accomplish the mission in this life that ALMIGHTY GOD had ordained when HE created her. don't dispair and when your depressed and feel all alone that is the time when your best friend is there to take you and direct and comfort you. when everyone lets you down and you feel all alone, that is the time that your best friend is there. GOD is always there for us even when we fail to be there for HIM. GOD never lets anyone down and although we may let HIM down, HE continues to love us and guide and protect us even though we don't deserve it. seek GOD-ask GOD -trust GOD- and be willing to accept HIS will even though it's not what you wanted it to be. and i am convinced that HE will lead you to your destiny and true happiness- if only you will accept HIS will and love HIM. we are all GODS children and GOD loves all HIS children.ST.JUDE please intercede in erickasevens behalf.

#8 simisand

simisand

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:43 AM

Dear Lord, I bring this daughter to you. She is discourage, give her the peace, the wisdom and direction that she needs. Come Holy Spirit and fill her with wisdom, give her that peace that she needs. Lord give her the directions she needs, I pray that she will be able to feel your presence in your life, that she will not be afraid of any triails that may come her way because you are her protector and her shield and you will not let any harm come to her. Say gently in her ear Lord what ministry you desire for her, open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that needs to be closed. I ask this in your name. Amen. Simone

#9 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:45 PM

Thank you all for your prayers. I have had the pleasure of praying for & ministering to others in the state where I live. And of course, I'm usually up all night pretty much praying for others. Because I love others, I don't mind tying up my time to do this volunteer ministry. Please keep me in prayer that God will guide me in the right direction. Thank you. ekikaseven

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 02:05 AM

Father, thank You for Ekikaseven for her heart of joy to be an intercessor. I am lifting her to You in Jesus' name. Help her, Lord, when she does not know how to pray as she should. Thank You for Your Holy Spirit who makes intercession for her with groanings which cannot be uttered. You search her hearts and know what the mind of the Spirit is, and You intercede according to Your Will. Thank You, Lord. When Ekikaseven pray, Lord, give her much grace and increase her faith level, so that she will believer she has received what she has prayed. You have promised to give her the things she desires when she learn to pray effectually, in faith, without wavering. Let this dear Sister, be a watchman on Your wall, that she will never be silent day or night. May she call upon You, Lord until Your plans and purposes are fulfilled and your glory covers the earth, Lord as the water covers the sea. May she continue to pray and not give up until Christ is fully formed in her. Let Your Kingdom come, Lord. Thank You Jesus for the power of Your Holy Spirit in all of us, so that we will all pray with full assurance that You are already undertaking in behalf of our prayers. Praise You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.