10 replies to this topic

#1 marysilvergirl

marysilvergirl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

My name is Mary and I am desperate for the salvation of the Lord. I need Jesus so much and I am afraid that I may not be one of his elect. I know the prayers of the righteous avail much so I would appreciate so much if someone would pray for me. God bless you, wonderful loving people. Thank you.

#2 MatthewG

MatthewG

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 05:49 PM

Mary, you may be dealing with a doctrinal issue here. Fortunately, for us, God isn't limited by man's doctrines or interpretations of scripture. Not the He requires us to be in defiance of the church we belong to by any means, other than if it contradicts His Word, but He clearly lays out the path to salvation in His Word. Please understand He loves you and paid the ultimate sacrifice for you on the cross that you could be with him for eternity. Believe that. I pray dear God, that You will lead Mary to passages in Your precious Word that will confirm Your truth regarding salvation through Your Son, Jesus and remove all doubt of her salvation. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

Oh, Jesus, let Mary know that she was born to be a child of God. She was created and loved to love You. None of us are worthy to sit in heaven with You. But, by confessing our sins and proclaiming that You are our Savior, we can have the everlasting life that our Father in heaven promised in the third chapter of John:
For God so loved the world that that he gave his one and only Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.Amen.

#4 KELLY465

KELLY465

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:06 PM

Dear Lord, Fill Mary's heart, soul, and mind with your being. Surround her with your love and show her your presence. Open her heart to receive you and make her a follower of your Word. I pray that she will feel you with her. May she be blessed, as I am, to have you totally in her life. In Jesus' name - Amen.

#5 moonbugs

moonbugs

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:50 PM

Father, take away Mary's fear and let her know only your immeasurable love for her. Amen.

#6 Megan

Megan

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:03 AM

Father I thank you that you are drawing this person to you and saveing them. I thank you that you are giveing this person a strong hunger for you Word. I thank you that your Word says ...Romans 10:13 those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Proverbs 23:7 As a man thinks in his heart so is he. We love you, thank you and ask these things in Jesus name. Amen

#7 sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

sapphireblue61y2j@yahoo.com

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 10:45 AM

i will pray with you mary ...please Lord Jesus heal mary's troubled mind...she feels that she is not good enough for your sweet love and grace ...show her that you love her and put her mind at rest ..we ask in Jesus precious name amen ..may God bless us all and keep us all safe from evil we ask in Jesus name ..amen :) :P :D :lol: :rolleyes:

#8 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:20 AM

Father thank you that you are a loving and compassionate father. One who is able to forgive and never remember and to set free totally and completely. One who loves and gives freely to all his children alike. Forgive this child, set her free and teach her to read her bible and follow your word in Jesus name. You have promised victory for all who follow you. Thank you father Amen

#9 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

My name is Mary and I am desperate for the salvation of the Lord. I need Jesus so much and I am afraid that I may not be one of his elect. I know the prayers of the righteous avail much so I would appreciate so much if someone would pray for me. God bless you, wonderful loving people. Thank you.

Father God In The Name of Jesus, we come to you right now agreeing together according to Your Word. Standing on your promises and knowing that you have already answered this request even as we are praying now according to ( Matt. 21:21-22, John 16:23-24, Matt. 17:20, Matt. 18:19-20, and Hebrews 13:5 ). We thank you for it Father, and we give you all the honor, the praise, and the glory for it all. In the wonderful, glorious name of Jesus we pray.
AMEN!

Always Remember This: We Love You, and God Loves You.
We are praying for you, and yours each and every day.
May God Richly Bless And Keep You as our prayer.
If you need prayer, counseling, or would like to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, or if you just want to talk, or whatever the needs might be you can (call), (write), or (e-mail) us anytime .
We will be more than glad to pray with you, to counsel with you, to talk with you, or whatever the needs might be.
We are always here for you .

We have for you absolutely free of charge Books to Download . Just go to www.soulharborchurch.net and go to Free Books and download . This is our way of saying thank you for visiting our website .
May God Richly Bless You and Yours, and Have A Blessed Week In Jesus Name.

Pastor George

SOUL HARBOR CHURCH MINISTRIES
28 High Bluff Road
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
Phone: 706-232-4493
E-Mail: soulharborchurch@soulharborchurch.net

PASTOR: George R. Downs

#10 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, please silence the doubts and fear in her mind. Please reveal Yourself to her, Lord. Please let her experience Your Love for her. Please guide her and show her the way. Amen

#11 elshaddai

elshaddai

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:40 AM

DEAR MARY, IF YOU WANT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR, YOU NEED TO PRAY WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART. YOU CAN PRAY THIS PRAYER AND YOU WILL BE SAVED. LORD JESUS, IM A SINNER, WASH ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD . I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD, CAME TO THIS WORLD TO REDEEM ME FROM MY SINS, DIED ON THE CROSS SHED YOUR BLOOD, BURIED AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY TO BE WITH THE FATHER GOD. From now on, i want to be your child, thanks for saving me , teach me to live as your child to the end of my life. in jesus name i pray. amen. I f you say this simple prayer with all your heart and believe that jesus has cleansed your sins with his blood.. from now on , you are his child. you are saved and god will take care of you and give you eternal life. so mary, confess your sins, and invite jesus into heart he is happy to be your lord and saviour. till now you have lived as per your wish but from now surrender your life to jesus. your heart will be filled with exceeding joy and peace. congrats if you say that prayer and be the child of your creator, saviour. father god, help mary to know your love and be saved in jesus name amen.