5 replies to this topic

#1 billiefan2000

billiefan2000

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:20 AM

just heard from my friend Jennifer G that she has a sore throat pray she gets better also pray Jennifer G comes to know Jesus in her life

#2 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

FAthe rGood in JESUS NMAE HEAL JENNIFERS THROAT MAKE IT BETTER ASY OU HEAL HER LET HER SENCE YOUR HOLYSPIRIT POWERE CONVICTING HER SOUL AND HEART AND DRAWING HER TO YOU LORD WITH YOUR LIQUIDE AWESOMELOVE WE PRAISE YOU SEND LABORERS AND GOODMEN AND WOMEN OF GODTO LOVE HERTO JESUS LET HER SEE YOUR LOVE IN THERE EYES AND LIFE AS SHE REACHES OUT SHOW HER COMPASSION THAT YOU TRULY LOVE HER LORD WE THANK YOU FOR HER SALVATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

Father, I lift Jennifer to you and pray that her sore throat will be soon heal and her strength and energy restored. Draw this womn to Jesus. Stir her heart to receive you as her Saviour and Lord. Thank you for loving her and sending people to her who will lead her to you. In your name I pray.

#4 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:25 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, please heal Jennifer G from her sore throat and lead her to have a longing to know You in her heart. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name Amen Dear Heavenly Father, please heal Jennifer G from her sore throat and lead her to have a longing to know You in her heart. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name Amen

#5 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

Father i lift up jennifer to You in prayer and ask for her salvation. i ask that You heal her throat. in Jesus name amen

#6 billiefan2000

billiefan2000

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

update: Jennifer's sore throat has gone away since I last posted but now she tells me she woke up with the stomach flu earlier. pray she gets better pray also for Jennifer's salvation