Photo

Please Pray for My Husband and I ( trying to conceive)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Roxsee

Roxsee

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

Dear All, My husband and i have been married for three wonderful years. We are both educators and dedicated our lives to improving the lives of disadvantaged children. We have been trying to have our own children for over a year. After about 6 months, we found out that I was born with a uterine defect that only allowed 1/2 of my uterus to form. Because of that defect, it will be hard for me to conceive on my own. We have decided to try IVF and are going through the process as we speak. My husband and I pray and hope that you all can pray for us that we will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and children. We know and understand the power of prayer. God has been so good to us and our family. We will keep praying that our faith will carry us through this time and that Jesus never fails. I hope you can pray for the success of this procedure for us. Thank you. Amen Rosalyn

#2 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

Father GOD in JESUS name bring LIFE INTO THIS PRESIOUS COPLEBREATH YOUR PEACE AND YOUR PERFECT CHILD INTOTHERE LIFE LORD THIS WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO THEM LORD YOU KNOW THE DESIRE'SOFTHERE HEARTS FATHER GOD BRIN IN A HUGE MIRACLE AND A BLESSING A HEALTHY BUNDLE OF JOY INTOTHERE LIFE WE LOVE YOU AND CLAIM THIS BELEIVING AND THANKING YOU LORD ALREADY FOR THIS CHILD AMEN

#3 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

Father you said that godly offspring are for the building of your kingdom, bless this couple with a child, in Jesus name, Amen.

#4 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

Father, please cause this famil to enjoy the gift of marriage: CHILDREN. Let then conceive and deliver a bouncy baby like they want to so glory and praise will be given to your Holy Name. We bless you in Jesus' Name