2 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:25 PM

have been attacked by satan in the most brutal way...my health.i am 31,the doctors say that i am in end stage renal failure,(kidney)and i need dialasys,then a kidney transplant...or i will die. my blood pressure was 200/110 i went to the e.r because my head hurt.but i feel ok,i've been in this horrable storm,i have found God in it and am in the eye with him.5 days in icu,they have no idea why...and they are harassing and being very forceful for me to get treatment,i,am getting a 2nd opinion on tuesday,and praying for Gods miracle of healing.this all happened last friday,i spent some time in shock,told a very select few,was scared a few days...now,i'm ready to fight,i KNOW that the Lord wants me well and whole.satan was lying to me telling me first that this was punishment,than that i would learn some divine lesson,from yet another near death experience?...no i don't think so.i've been singing the Lords praises,in my waking hours,i wrote healing scriptures and hung them on my wall,i will recite twice a day,when i take my blood pressure meds.Gloria copeland has an online healing school that i also attended,it did help now i can actually leave the house(i've been too dizzy and fatigued to even go to the store.)will you pray for me?if there is anything i am forgetting to do please feel free to tell me. thank you sister,with love-michelle

#2 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:00 PM

[quote name='AngelRachel' date='Oct 26 2008, 01:25 PM' post='176882']
have been attacked by satan in the most brutal way...my health.i am 31,the doctors say that i am in end stage renal failure,(kidney)and i need dialasys,then a kidney transplant...or i will die. my blood pressure was 200/110 i went to the e.r because my ...

Father God I pray for Your strength and Your healing mercies to come over michelle's kidney's. Help her to focus on You one hour at a time, one day at a time. Instill faith into her to believe that You are faithful to Your promises of salvation and healing to our bodies. You have promised not to forget or forsake Your children. Comfort michelle and reveal Yourself and bring health to her body and LORD may You bring hope to her, In Jesus Name, Amen

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

L-rd, Please heal Michelle. Please restore total function to her kidneys. Amen.