3 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:49 PM

Please pray for our pastor Waler Ceubelo. He has colon cancer and bone cancer and is under going chemo therapie. He is very weak and pael .PELASE PRAY FOR COMPLETE HEALING AND RESTORATION OF HIS BODY and ALSO WISDOM AND ANGEL S ALL AROUND HIM AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY IN THE NAME OFJESUS AMEN thankyou PRAYER WARRIROrs

#2 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

Please pray for our pastor Waler Ceubelo. He has colon cancer and bone cancer and is under going chemo therapie. He is very weak and pael .PELASE PRAY FOR COMPLETE HEALING AND RESTORATION OF HIS BODY and ALSO WISDOM AND ANGEL S ALL AROUND HIM AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY IN THE NAME OFJESUS AMEN thankyou PRAYER WARRIROrs

Father God I come into prayer agreement with this request and ask that You will bring healing mercies to pastor Walter Ceubelo, In Jesus Name, Amen

#3 legallyred

legallyred

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

[quote name='Dorri' date='Oct 26 2008, 10:04 PM' post='176920']
[quote name='AngelRachel' post='176874' date='Oct 26 2008, 12:49 PM']
[/quote]

Father I ask that you heal Pastor..in Jesus' name I pray.

#4 jbarouje

jbarouje

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:25 AM

Lord Jesus ! I lift paster Waler Ceubelo to you in prayer. Heal him completely .let him be free from this disease. Pour out your blood on this paster Lord.Please Lord !heal him and protect his family .Jesus I thank you .