5 replies to this topic

#1 Batman

Batman

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

I recently had an operation, I have been in depression for a while, I need a job, I need prayer, but I am not sure what I want prayer for. I have lost my health, my finances are ruined, I am lonely, I feel abandoned, and now ask for prayer. I just know I need prayer.

#2 felicia

felicia

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

MAY THE LORD OPEN THE HIS STOREHOUSE OF TREASURE AND POUR UPON YOU BLESSINGS OVERFLOWING, HIS WORD SAYS THAT HE IS OUR PROVISION, I ASK YOU FATHER TO PROVIDE WHAT YOUR CHILD NEEDS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

#3 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

Lord, I join Felicia's prayers for Batman. Please help to sense your presence and feel your love. Provide above and beyond his needs and desires. I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 Angel1001

Angel1001

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

Heavenly Jesus, I come to you and I agree with these loving people and I ask that you give Batman the needs in which they need, and help make them happy again and fill them with finances to help them out, provide them a job, Jesus. I know you will I Jesus Name Amen

#5 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:05 PM

Lord please be with Batman, let him know he is not alone and need not be lonely, please lift his spirit. Help him to heal and to find help finanacially.

#6 AngelRachel

AngelRachel

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

FATHER GOD IN JESUS name lift your child up up and above this all HOLYSPIRIT touch them deleiver them streagthen them givethem hope DEEPIN THERE HEARTSSOUL AND MIND AND LIFE SEND BLESSINGS AND FAVOR TO SURROUND THEM SEND THEM A GREAT JOB AND PEOPLE TO BE THERE FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME HEAL THEM IN JESUS NAME AND INFUSE JOY INTO THERE HEART IN JESUS NAME BET HERE JAHOVA JIRAEVERY DAYLORD I PRAY AND ASK YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN AMEN AMEN DONT EVER EVER GIVE UP SWEETY NEVER EVER EACH DAY CHOOSE TO BEUP INSTEAD OF DOWN :)