386 replies to this topic

#376 msharika

msharika

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:01 AM

Thanks God, Stephintex believes her marriage will be a testmony for your grace, i beleve that. In Jesus name. Amen

#377 caleb_ener

caleb_ener

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

Most Gracious Father, Much have been persevered and endured in our sister Steph's wait for her husband Eddie. Lord God, please work in both their hearts and show them their right places in Your great Commission. Restore their marriage Lord for You have made them one flesh who shall serve You. Lord God, draw them both near You and show them Your heart, how it bleeds with them. Father, enlighten Ken, every second of his every day. Flood his thoughts with the love of his wife... and drown his heart with the covenant that they had both made in marriage. Wash away Father the anger, selfishness and pride in both their beings, and renew in them faith in each other, but most of all in You Father. This Lord we ask in Your most Holy name... Amen.

#378 ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:37 AM

Father, Thank you for the Victory that You are preparing for Steph. I thank You for her strength and faithfulness and encouraging spirit. Continue to work on her husband. Let him realize one again that he cannot live without his wife and pierce his heart with the love that they once had. In Jesus' name. AMen

#379 Zac

Zac

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:04 PM

Dear Father, I present your daughter Steph before you this evening. Lord I ask that you bind her broken heart, embrace her with your love and cover her with your peace. Father, this has been a long journey with numerous ups and downs. Only you truly understand the pain of her heart, you see her tears in the night and you feel the emptiness she suffers. As she continues to seek you and hold up her husband in prayer, I ask for your continual strength, courage and tenacity. I thank you that in our weakness you are strong. Show yourself strong in this situation Father. Destroy the plans of her enemy to discourage her and to wear her down! Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered! Father this battle belongs to you and you alone! We claim the victory today, in the precious name of Jesus. Amen [Steph] when you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you. For I am the Lord our God, the Holy One of Israel, YOUR SAVIOUR. Isaiah 43:2-3

#380 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:17 AM

Lord Jesus, I come to You this morning, holding up my marriage. It is broken, Jesus, and I give it to You to fix, like a child gives her dad a broken toy. Oh, Lord, I'm asking You to fix it, because You are the only One who can. Today, Lord, I ask that You will do WHATEVER it takes to heal and restore our marriage.... whatever it takes. I commit it to You, Father. Please do a miracle! In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

#381 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:59 AM

Lord, we ask in Jesus' name for whatever is holding eddie back to be removed completely from his life! give him a vision of what a restored marriage will be like. give him hope that it is possible with You. convict him of his errors and helphim to return to You for guidance. in the meanwhile, we pray for peace and wisdom for steph. give her joy in her dailhy life as she waits for You to return her husband. Lord, it often is so difficult to go on with our daily lives and meet our responsibilities when are hearts are so heavy... life steph's spirits and give her peace and assurance that You are on the job! in Jesus' name we ask for the restoration of this marriage, amen!

#382 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

Oh, Lord, I agree with my sister's prayer.... Give Eddie a vision of what a restored marriage will look like! I pray that he will have a HUGE revelation TODAY of how WORTH it our marriage is and how he needs to fight for it! Jesus, I pray that Eddie will NOT be able to escape from that truth today.... That NOTHING and NOBODY will stand in the way of our marriage being restored. I declare it in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

#383 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:46 PM

Lord, I ask as Eddie's head hits his pillow tonight that his thoughts be on the restoration of his marriage. Lord, bring him to his knees. Lord, create in him a new and clean heart. Cleanse his mind of the lies of satan and replace them with Your truths. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

#384 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

Lord, we come together in agreement with a prayer for clarity and truth to be revealed to eddie. remove all lies that are filling his thoughts and replace those lies with Your clear and Holy truth! may he be unable to resist Your call to return home. fill him with hope that strongholds can and will be broken. instill confidence in him that he can become the man You are calling him to be. may he have no rest until he obeys Your will. in JESUS NAME we ask for this marriage to be healed, amen!

#385 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

O.K., everyone.... Here's an update.... I am having to move out of the duplex where Eddie and I have lived for the last six years. There was a change in management, and they have tremendously raised the price and are charging utilities and a bunch of other stuff.... Even if Eddie were living here, we would have had to move. BUT, I am here by myself, and I have to be out by the 5th of May. So, I texted Eddie to tell him and he immediately called me and came over Tuesday night and Wednesday night for about 3 hours each night, so that we could go look at places. On Tuesday, we even had dinner at a fast food restaurant! ....Seems like nothing, but we hadn't eaten out alone together since October, so it WAS kinda a big thing....at least for me! He also brought me a bunch of boxes and is going to call the movers, the storage place, etc. for me tomorrow and help me pack on Saturday. Yesterday, he slipped up a few times, and said "we" instead of "you" when talking about where I will be living. Anyway, please pray for the move and for guidance, and also that we will SOON have a BIG breakthrough! He did have a worship CD on in his car, so I was glad for that. PLEASE help me to continue to push through and forward in prayer! Thank you so much, brothers and sisters! You are such a blessing. Dear Jesus, PLEASE speak to Eddie. Please cause that deep love and tenderness for me to rise up within him once again. Please uncover the feelings that he has buried for the last few months. Lord, strip away the deceit and the lies and lay bare his heart! Leave him with nothing but the truth, in the Name of Jesus! Silence the enemy and fulfill YOUR plans and purposes for our marriage. In Your Name, Amen.

#386 stephintex

stephintex

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hi, everyone! Please pray for me.... I am just feeling very down. Eddie did get a storage room and the movers, and paid for both of them. He did come over today to help me pack, but it just made me sad.... closing the book on this place seems like another closing on our life together. Tonight, I asked my bro-in-law what he thought about Eddie doing these things for me, and he said, "He's just using you, like he always has. You shouldn't accept any money or help from him. He's a user." This made me feel really awful.... and hopeless.... and wondering if it's true.... or if Eddie is just trying to help me get settled somewhere so he can wash his hands of me.... See, now he is working and has money of his own for the first time in several years. I don't know what to think anymore. Please pray for me!

#387 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

Sister Steph: Keep your eyes on Jesus my dear girl. He knows Eddie's heart..........even better than your brother in law. If I had listened to "the world" I'd be hating Hope ........ and long since moved on. But, God said, "Get up, this is not over". Seek God's will and plan......and do it........for how ever long.........no matter what you hear, don't hear / no matter what you see, or don't see / no matter what you feel ......... or don't feel. I ask for this wisdom, discernment and fortitide for you in Jesus name, Amen