39 replies to this topic

#1 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:44 AM

Please pray for me to be delivered from the spirit of fear which I know is from the devil.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

Dear Lord, I pray that this person and me will be delivered from fear. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:41 PM

L-rd, Please deliver CharityAnne from the spirit of fear. Amen.

#4 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:39 AM

Dear Lord, I thank you for your deliverance. I thank you for restoration. I know we can do all things through you. When we fear, we simply need to get a vision of putting our hand inside your hand and trust you to lead us through and deliver us from that infirmity. You are strongest when we are at our weakest point. You are Amazing. Lord I ask that you intervene in this charityanne's life and help her through whatever has her in fear. You can deliver her and Lord we ask that you meet her needs. WE love you unconditionally and want to glorify you and to do your will. In JESUS CHRIST, holy name I pray. AMEN

#5 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

Here, read this and then give brother Mike a call or email him. There is hope for you yet ! OUR HOPES FOR A HEAVENLY HOLY SPIRIT MOVE MAY HIT SOON! HALLELUJAH! Hi Dear Friends. 1. Your prayers are saving hundreds of physically, mentally and emotionally ill people. We thank you. The seminar on Spiritual Warfare and DevilDemons on Oct. 24th is filling up quickly. Please register ASAP 602- 636- 5800. Please let me know if you want the flyer for the program. 2. A woman came for prayer off the radio program who was 77 years old and was obese with full body fibromyalgia and chronic pain. She could hardly walk, ambulated slowly with a walker and had 5 ex husbands, the last two of which were polygamous Mormon ! After 2 hours of repenting and expelling unclean spirits THE WOMAN WAS COMPLETELY HEALED ! She tossed the walker and I had her walking backwards and in circles in the sanctuary and marching in place ! She called 2 weeks later and was STILL PAIN FREE ! 3. A woman off the radio came for prayer who was being tormented by demons of fear. She did not know she even had them ! As Terri took her into the prayer room she was struck in the soul with fear and could hardly move and was shaking from head to toe and crying uncontrollably. I had to shake her to get her to listen to me. She took 3 hours to repent and get rid of the evil spirits. HER BACK WAS HEALED AND HER FEARS WERE GONE ! She left giggling and happy ! 4. I have been receiving some referrals from a friend of mine at the Church of God in Phoenix. Almost all the referrals have been blessed. One woman came for healing and received a wonderful deliverance. She was in severe emotional bondage with depression and hopelessness. She had been wanting to be healed for decades. She appeared too depressed to fight for her life, but after the Holy Ghost fell on her she fought for several hours with determination. It was mess, however, she was COMPLETELY DELIVERED ! I saw her 2 weeks later and she is on fire for the Lord and is joyously happy ! 5. A 13 year old boy with behavioral and anger problems was brought for prayer by his aunt. He did not really want to come. I prayed for him for a few minutes and led him thru repentance and then I grabbed his head and cursed the demon in his brain. Nothing appeared to happen. I ran him thru my discernment checks and could not detect any spirits. He left and said he felt happy. I talked to his mother last night at the healing service and she said he was no longer angry and was peaceful with no behavioral problems. She was grateful and happy. 6. The Holy Ghost fell at the healing service last night. Terri and I were praying with a woman who was being delivered from fear demons in my office during the service. I came in to check on the service during the alter call and the front was littered with bodies that had fallen under the power of God. It was a beautiful sight. If you know someone who is sick I would recommend you come to the service Sunday at 6 PM and have sister Cheryl pray with you. 7. I have been amazed at how many people are being delivered lately. Drug addicts, alcoholics, American Indians, schizophrenics, patients with anxiety and phobic disorders, ex-cons, children, clinical depression, etc. All kinds of stuff. The Holy Ghost is pounding on the devil right now. I have a full schedule next week and would covet your prayers. Please leave us on your prayer list. It is working! See you at the seminar. Bro. Mike www.HardcoreChristianity.com (602)636-5800 (phone and fax) KXEG 1280AM radio, M-F @ 7:00 AM KXXT 1010AM radio, M-F @ 7:30 AM House of Healing - Sunday Night Healing Services 6:00 PM, 11 St. & Indian School Rd

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

God, Please deliver Charityanne from all fear. Let her set her face like flint and fear not man. Let her fear You alone. Protect her and be her great reward. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Rev. John

Rev. John

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:31 PM

God,
Please deliver Charityanne from all fear. Let her set her face like flint and fear not man. Let her fear You alone. Protect her and be her great reward. In Jesus' name, amen.

This prayer is in support of: "Friend of Peace"/Charityanne:
Dear Father, thank You for the promises of Your Word. With Your help, Charityanne shall
not let her heart be troubled or afraid. Help her to remember that she does not have to live in fear anymore, because she shall know You are with her and will be her protector
at all times. Thank You, Father, for Your perfect love which shall cast out all fear from
this good Christian woman's life. AMEN. HALLELUJAH.
Rev. John.

#8 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Father God ,Its says you havent given us a spirt of fear but of peace love and a sound mind...Lord we praise you for you created us so wonderfully .Our flesh is what we deal with..My peace i leave with you God promises to set us free ,In mind,body and Spirt ,Thank you Jesus for setting Charityanna free in Jesus she has the victory in you Jesus..Thank you Lord for your Love and Grace in Charityann life..In Jesus name we Praise you Amen

#9 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Jesus thankyou for binding the strong man in charityanne on earth as in heaven breaking all strongholds including fear loosing spirit power ,love, sound mind in the name of JESUS Rom 8:15 For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption by which we cry, Abba, Father! All praise honor glory to you Jesus amen

#10 God'sIntercessor

God'sIntercessor

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:21 AM

Father God, I come to you on behalf Charityanne asking You Lord to deliver her from fear. I plead the blood of Jesus over her heart and mind. Lord allow her heart to be grounded and root in You. I'm asking you to take away all the doubt that's causing fear to rise up in her. She can do all things through Christ, which strengthens her. Lord let the spirit of power, love, and a sound overshadow every area of fear. This I ask in Jesus name, Amen....

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:09 AM

Father, for the promise of Your Word that You are not giving us the spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. Father, Your Word has the power to heal and save. Send Your Word to Charityanne, Lord. Heal the root of that fear in her. May she call upon Your Name, Lord Jesus and believe that the One living in her is greater than the one that is in the world. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace upon this dear sister. May the light of Jesus shine upon her right now, when the light of Jesus come the darkness must go. Thank You, Father that Charityanne is Your child. She is special and given the privilege to call You "Abba Father". Thank You, Lord for delivering her from the spirit of fear. May she continue to seek Your face, to rejoice, sing and dance for You, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#12 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:51 AM

Please pray for me to be delivered from the spirit of fear which I know is from the devil.

Dear Child of God:

As I write this, please forgive me that I find myself advising my prodigal wife Hope as well as you.

I believe with all my heart that God has already given you all you need to overcome this affliction..........through your faith and knowledge of Him.

You know fear is not of God.
You know fear is of satan.
You know satan is out to destroy all things of God.
You are of God.
satan is out to destroy you!
Fear is a lie straight from hell. (you should be personally offended, angered and motivated to not only defend yourself, but this attack against Your Savior)
God will not take fear away; He wants you to power through it and overcome it with His courage and faith.
The most repeated command in the bible is to fear not. (we are called to be obedient)
Stand up sister and declare Jesus and His name as your protector and intercessor.
In His name banish satan and His tricks to hell, and stand (fearlessly) strong in Him.
(if you need to continuously speak Jesus and breathe Jesus until you win, do it)

Abba Father:
In Jesus name I declare these truths to be of Your Word;
and stand with this sister to become BRAVE in You.
Amen

#13 kath

kath

"He who believes in him will not be put to shame."

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:44 AM

In Jesus Mighty Name i command this spirit of fear to leave charityanne now and i bind you from coming back. I declare that charityanne walk in boldness and in the power of God' love. There is no fear in his perfect love. Greater is the one that is in her than the one that is in the world. Charityanne is a conqueror as what our God has spoken in the bible. She is who the Lord says she is. I declare Jesus Christ have set her free, Charityanne is now walking in liberty with the peace, joy and hope in Jesus Name.

In Jesus Name i plead the Blood of Jesus over charityanne entire mindset, entire soul, entire spirit and entire body. Father i ask in Jesus Name that you will protect and strengthen her inner man, encourage and watch over her. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen

Fear not for i am with you, do not be dismay for i am your God, i will strengthen you and uphold you with my victorious right hand.

#14 adaisy4me

adaisy4me

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:16 AM

Dear God, please release CharityAnne from the bondage of fear. Speak Your peace into her heart. In Jesus name, Amen.

#15 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

hi there Charityanne, I absoloutely agree 100% in what Mike said,and I would like to add,that when you fear,you can also read out loud bible scriptures referring to Gods will for you not to fear,for this is a form of warfare,and we are told to enter into battle. By feeling fear,you have just been the receiver of an attack from satan,so attack back my friend! Attack him back with your sword(the word of God),for this is how we fight spiritually,and Gods word confirms this,in saying that the word & the Blood overcome all evil. Mandy