3 replies to this topic

#1 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,300 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Please pray for me. I am sad that my ex-boyfriend married someone else. The reason it did not work out between me and my ex-boyfriend was because I moved across the country by myself to take a new job. I am plagued daily by thoughts that if I had not moved I would be married to him now. I sorely regret letting him go and wish I could rewrite history. Please pray that I will get over him soon and that God would provide me with a good husband. Thanks.

#2 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

Father i lift this woman up to You in prayer and ask that You heal her broken heart.when the time is right send a christian man into her life. in Jesus name amen

#3 sindy002

sindy002

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 02:03 PM

Lord, you told us to delight ourselves in you and that you would give us the desires of our heart. Lord, I ask that you fulfill this sister's desire for a good, godly, husband. Touch her heart and heal it. For you said you are near the broken hearted. Bless her now and give her strength. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 gloreebee

gloreebee

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:46 PM

Dear Lord, please be with "friend fo peace" and help her not to fret over her X. Please give her patience as she waits for a new relationship. If it not in your will that she be given that " forever "relationship soon, please give her a good friend to walk with her as she waits.