2 replies to this topic

#1 looking4help

looking4help

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

hi all i really need some help my wife has been gone since june 19 and just now started talking to her were meeting up tomarrow thursday to talk i really need prayer that she will come back home to me and re marry me and get our lives back on track with god our divorce was final june 23 th so please pray for me and her and for god to reconnect us as husband and wife thanks Rick god bless you all

#2 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

Lord, I lift this couple up to You in prayer today. Be with them tomorrow and help them to have the right words for each other. Give each of them the ears they need to hear each other. Give them the hearts they need for forgiveness. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

#3 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

Lord, please guide this meeting between rick and his wife tomorrow. thank You for her willingness to meet with him. give him peace as he sleeps and calm his nerves as he heads to the meeting place tomorrow. prepare his wife's heart tonight to recieve rick's love tomorrow. prompt her to agree to decide to follow Your direction despite any fears she may have. enable both of them to give You all of their fears about reconiliation and trust You to do the work needed to heal their hearts and the marriage. enable them to forgive on another just as You have forgiven us thanks to Jesus' blood. when they see each other tomorrow, remind them both of their love for one another and what brought them together in the first place. Amen!