43 replies to this topic

#16 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 08:58 PM

Father God, I lift up Willis to you now and pray that he will not be overcome by evil, but that he will overcome evil with good in Jesus name! (Romans 10:21) I pray that he will take captive these evil thoughts that would try to entrap and destroy him mind. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ." I pray that Willis will set his mind upon the things above, not just on earthly things right now. I pray Phillipians 4:4-9 over him right now. "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." Father, encourage this man's heart. Help him and his family! Unite them together and drive away fear and doupt and depression in Jesus name! Hallelujah Lord! You are faithful! In Jesus name I pray.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:33 PM

Dear Willis, please remember that our God is powerful, He created heaven and earth. God wants you (us) to approach HIS throne "boldly", confident of that plan and confident of the relationship. Please do not be afraid, put your trust in the Lord, for many blessings are given to those who trust the Lord, and have no confidence in those who are proud, or who trust in idols. Let us both pray boldly to our Heavenly Father and trust Him with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding. We must be specific, and it must be faith-centred petition and our hope thereby that our prayers meet the conditions of a loving Heavenly Father, and we believe our Father, in Jesus' name WILL respond. Amen. (Roman 15:13) "Now the God of hope will you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Father, God of all hope, I lift Willis and his family to You right now in Jesus' name. We come to You, Lord because we have nowhere else to turn. All appears hopeless, Lord, because Willis thought he had made a mistake which may cause his superiors to terminate his services. He is in great fear of losing his job and the security of his family. His hope is in You right now, dear Jesus, to save him and to give him the strength in his hour of weakness. Despite circumstances, however, he turn to You because Your Word declares that Christ in him is the hope of glory. Lord Jesus Christ, fill Willis' life with Your hope so that he might be able to glorify You in the midst of suffering and he might be enabled by Your Holy spirit to hope unto the end. Father, I know it is not Your will for Willis and his family to live in discouragement and despair. For the hopelessness is the work of the enemy. May Your Word fill him with faith and hope that it will prevent Willis from being ashamed. I ask, Lord for Your mercy and Your grace that Willis will have a right relationship with You based on submission, trust and obedience. Lord Jesus Christ, You love Willis and his family with an everlasting love, may he receive Your precious gifts of everlasting consolations and good hope through grace in his life right now, Lord. For You are the anchor of Willis' soul and it is sure and steadfast. Remove that fear from his heart, for You are not giving him the spirit of fear, but of love, power and sound mind. Thank You Lord for the happiness that comes from trusting in You. You are our hope in the day of evil, we trust You for You are our Father and our God. You promise You will never abandon Willis and his family, day and night You will watch over them. Lord, we take You at Your Word, for Your Word is holy. May willis continue to rejoice and praise Your holy name as You fill him with hope. Father, please guide Willis to forgive those who are hurting him. Let those who hurt him receive judgement from You, in perfect truth. Thank You Father, that You are the Master in the lives of this couple and their children. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon each and every member of this family. Wherever they go, surround them with Your angels, cover and protect them from harm and evil. Lord, I know You will make a way when they seems to be no way for Willis. You are our Father, our Saviour and our Best Friend. Thank You Jesus. I ask all of these for Your name sake. Amen.

#18 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:37 PM

We pray to You, God, for this man, his wife, and his family, who all need Your help now. They don't want to go on the streets because of one man who has the power to destroy them for his selfish reasons. Only You, God, have the power to turn things around in a way that will satisfy everybody. Let these people feel Your loving arms around them now as You embrace them with Your protection. Amen. anneanne

#19 SweetAngelzzz

SweetAngelzzz

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 06:35 PM

Father in heaven I pray for willis to be able to support his family and keep his job without ever the thought again of not having one. I pray for his family and himself to live lift wonderfully. I pray that his willis and his family not to become homeless. Amen.

#20 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

Father, I lift Willis and his family to you and ask for your protection, joy, and peace to fill their hearts and home right now in Jesus name. Please comfort them and encourage them through your Holy Spirit. THank you for the way that you make for them. THank you for your faithfulness in their lives. In Jesus name I pray.

#21 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:39 AM

God your word says if I call upon the name of Jesus that I would saved . Lord right now I see my life getting worse. Please help me, Lord Jesus, I find now that my wife wrote a check out for 6,000.00 that the IRS took out of her account and now that check bounced for her new vehicle. Lord I understand that we go through test. But with my career in one hand that I'm about to loose 15 years that I've bleed and fought for to service a country I love. But two men who feel I'm not worthy are about to dance on my life with joy. Then I find out even if I stay all of the military housing in this area is going to be sold out from under us. So then families will be forced to find somewhere to live in area where the average rent is 1800.00 for a one bedroom and I need atleast 3 bedroom for me and my family. Lord please help me to understand why this storm is not getting better. With me going before the CO tomorrow it just seems that each moment of this new day is worst. Yet I shall praise your name till I have no strength left. Because it is all I have to hold on to. For I have no one on earth to call on no family or friends here. I have only your name Jesus. Please come see about me.

#22 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:04 PM

Father I lift up Willis and his family to you now in Jesus name. I pray for your wisdom to enter this man's heart and guide his way. Thank you that he has purposed in his heart to praise you! I pray that you will provide what this family needs every step of the way. Thank you that they will not be homeless! Thank you that you have a plan and purpose for their lives. Unite this husband and wife together in you and give them direction and peace in the midst of this uncertainty and stress. Thank you that they do not have to fear! Thank you for your pefect love that guards theri hearts and minds and drives out all fear. Please lead this couple to wonderful Godly friends who will love and encourage them. I thank you for divine appointments from you. Thank you that you protect this family and I trust Lord that you will show them the way you ahve for them! Thank you giving them forgiving hearts. Thank you that they hear the voice of You because they are your sheep and your sheep hear your voice! In Jesus name I pray.

#23 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:34 PM

Please be prayerful for me at 1:00pm Pacific time for Tuesday. I shall go stand before my CO and pray and hope that God will give me favor to complete what I had started in the military. That I can also tell all the none believers that God got me through this and kept my career and my family safe. I know that both people who want to see me dismissed will be there to voice their option on why they think I'm not up to their new standards of military personal. I want to thank each of you ahead of time for the prayers for tomorrow and each of you that have been standing in the gap for me. God bless you all, my family and I will always be in your debt. I thank you for you show the love that Christ expects for us to show to one another. To do as Paul said to cry with your brother when he crys. To laugh with your brother when he laughs and bare up your brothers burdens when he can no longer bare them himself. Thank you. I realize that its truly in God's hand, and so is my family and myself. LIke Job said everything I have is God's anyway. But the bible says that we never seen the children of God begging for bread. So I stand on that belief that God will see me through. Pray that my night will be restful and that I will submit all to God and just relax in his grace and mercy. For there is no one that can help but God. So if God be for me then no one can truly come against me. Bless you all!!!

#24 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:08 AM

BE STRONG MY BROTHER I PRAY A HEDGE OF PROTECTION AROUND YOU AND ASK THE LORD TO GIVE YOU PEACE AND CONFIDENCE IN HIS ABILITY TO MAKE THE WAY PLAIN AND I SPEAK THE KINGS HEART BLESSING AND DIVINE FAVOR OVER YOUR LIFE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME AMEN YOU GOT YOUR FAMILY AT PRAYWAY STANDING WITH YOU FOR GOD'S FAVOR &BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EXPECT THE BEST DON'T LOOK FOR THE WORST TO HAPPEN LOOK FOR GOD TO TURN THE HEART OF YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER IN FAVOR FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME REMEMBER GOD IS IN CONTROL OVER ALL :D AMEN

#25 lvp

lvp

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:15 AM

Dear Lord please help Willis today as he stands before his earthly CO. Help to remember that you are his heavenly CO and that you are merciful more than we can imagine. I ask that the Holy Spirit give him the words he needs to speak and that the Holy Spirit fill him with the boldness that He gave Paul and the other apostles in the New Testament. I pray that the spirit of fear be taken captive and brought under authority of Christ as 2Cor. 10 3-5 says. Also any preconceived ideas/thoughts that have been taught Willis about his mistake and carreer be taken captive and brought under authority of Christ. I pray for the Holy Spirit to encircle Willis and teach him, to give him hope and strength. I pray that anything that sets itself up against Christ in Willis life be taken captive and be brought under authority of Christ. Lord be with his family today give them peace that they may go about serving you in their lives and representing you at their school and Home that You may be glorified in this time of trial. May you be in that home today guarding them. Please send your guardian angels to protect them and to go before Willis as he stands. Again Lord I ask for you to give him the words he needs to speak by the power of the Holy Spirit. I ask all these things in the name of Jesus Christ . Amen May God do with you brother and guide you an keep you. God Bless

#26 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 04:18 PM

Thank you for your prayers. The decision to terminate me my CO decided that after speaking to my wife he didn't want to be one that gave me walking Papers. So he past the decision on to the Security administration. If they feel that my credit has not inapproved and the CO recommendation not to reissue my clearance.. SO without a clearance I will be terminated. SO now we have to pray that those that determine who is worthy of getting a clearance will now determinate if I stay in the military or not. Pray for our bills because I lost a 1,000.00 a month and a reduction in rate. With me still waiting to find out if I stay or go.

#27 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:42 PM

Lord bless Willis. Restore his position Lord and his pride. Lord help him to see that relationship with You is not about his success (though You want to bless him) It's about You. Bless him Lord and miraculously deliver him. In Jesus name. Amen.

#28 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

amen Father continue to move by your Holy Spirit in Willis life give him favor also and bless him with your best in Jesus name for you are in CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING AMEN :)

#29 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

I thank you all for your prayers and your faith. But I guess my faith is not strong enough cause I thought I could do this. But sadly the pain I feel right now is to much right now it is very hard for me to see how serving God is blessing me I look at my three kids and wife and wonder if I don't find a job before they kick us out onto the streets what shall I do for them. Sadly I've bleed many times for my country and would have died for it. But I'm told after my wife was promised by my CO that he would not kick me out of the service, which he didn't do he transfer the case up to his bosses so they could do it for him. I'm so xxxx tired telling people to believe in God and trust him. I'm looking at wife and kids, God where are you now. Till I released from active duty I've to cut grass. from being a highly technican person now to a grass or toliet cleaner is what I will be doing. Where were you today God when I need you to step in. WHere were you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#30 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:28 AM

Please forgive me for words when all any of you have wanted was blessing for me and my family. It is hard because I believed that God will not allow this to happen. But now I await them to tell when my family and I shall have to move out of military housing . Some time that a change of heart for those oh high could happen but sadly it want. SO now I ask God to please my kids and wife off the street in city and state that we really have no friends or family that would help us. My wife burned all her bridges for marrying outside her race, and my family is mostly dead and the few far related cousins I have no clue where they are. So now we are truly in God's hand