43 replies to this topic

#1 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

15 years of honorable service. About to be done the drain. Sadly my boss has been trying for two years to get me dismissed from the military. Now the chance is in his hand. I'm now looking at 3 kids and wife and myself being homeless. Unless God steps in and changes The minds of those in charge. Pray for me and my family!!! Depression and lost of ability to eat or even think right has come upon me because I never invisioned my career ending this way. I've gladly gone and done everything my country asked me. I've served proudly and be thankful that God has given me a way to provide for my kids and allow my wife to complete her medical degree. WIth the hopes once I retired in the next 4 years that we could if God willing go into the mission fields, now I live daily with fear that my kids and wife may be living on the streets. I'm trying to have faith. But knowing that my command was happy when I first got here and talked about God. I quickly learned that this base didn't allow talk about God here. Know that the man that makes the decision whether I stay or go has told me If I ever came before him for any reason. He would have me dismissed from the military. Know that he is the only thing that is between me and my family being homeless, has me scared to death. for neither belive in God nor me. Please brothers and sisters pray for my family safety and me!!!!!! I'm so tired of fighting this fight with this man, because has never liked.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:02 PM

Lord be with this brother who so readily serves You and his country. Lord someone is looking to destroy, we know who that someone is a tool of. Father You died on the cross and rose again to give this man salvation and favor. Lord let no weapon formed against him prosper. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:02 PM

Willis the Lord told us for the spirit of heaviness to put on the garment of praise and also when the praises go up the blessings comes down you must take him at his word I ask the Lord to recharge your spirit and faith so you can stand your ground and tell the enemy no satan is a liar I speak the king's heart blessing and the divine favor of God over your life fear is not from God for it brings torment you as a believer can command the devil to loose what belongs to you and your family do it now in Jesus name tell satan and his cohorts to loose you and your family I plea the BLOOD OF JESUS over this situation and ask God to give this man over you a heart of flesh and not of stone willis we must walk by faith and not by sight and speak those things that are not as though they were start thanking the Lord for fixing your situation and decree and declare (that no weapons formed against you shall prosper and all that rises up against you in judgement shall be condemned) I break every tormenting effect that fear has had over your life willis and I declare that all news contrary to you and your family's joy be turned around and I and ask the Lord to give you peace and meet every need in Jesus name amen

#4 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:06 AM

Dear Father in Heaven: Thanks that we can bring to you our petitions and you listen to them. I lift up to you willis. Help him right now to have faith that yu are with him and that his enemies can't destroy his job and his spirit. Please dear Father reveal yourself to him so that he would now that the enemy will not win in this situation. Your word say that "you will contend with those who contend with you and you children, and that you will save" Isaiah 49:25. Let him not to be intimidated by this man because you say in your word that if you are with us who can be against us? That you are our helper in every situation. Give Willis peace and help him to recover his peace during this situation. I lift up to you Lord the man that is trying to ruin his career . Please Lord deal with him. Don't let this man be used by the evil one to come aginst you child. Be with this family in a special way. Let them grow in your faith and in your love during this time. In Jesus your son I pray.

#5 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:49 AM

My heart leaps with joy today, my brothers and sisters thank you for your prayers for this day. They came right on time. For the last 24 hours I have not been able to sleep and in the last year since this man has come here to my command I sleep mayber 4 hours if I'm lucky and work 13 hour days or nights. I asked and begged to transfer me to another command or ship or anywhere but not here. For even the depression has affected my wife, she has had lost of hair and major depression from watching what he has done to me. And how she had give up college and reduce her work hours so that someone would be home to care for the kids since I was now being placed in 12 hour shifts. Which was loss of over 2000.00 a month from her pay check. Watching my wife feel like she doesn't matter but her also still trying to support me wanting to complete what I started. But today seemed it was the worse for I had been Battling with the enemy with him telling me how my wife and 4 kids and myself will soon be on the streets and how what I had so honorable achieved and loved is now about to be destroyed. I cried all t he way to work begging Jesus to help me to deliever me. But your words and prayers give me strength. Though I hurt just wish I could find rest for my body to sleep for a 8 hours again would be so great. But your prayers give me hope that I must stand still and wait on the lord. I for the first time seeing others doing for me what has always been mine to do for my brothers and sisters which is to stand in the gape in prayer till God blesses them. Thank you so much :)

#6 sonny

sonny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:03 PM

REMEMBER-- :rolleyes: THAT IF GOD IS WITH YOU -NO ONE -- AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN BE AGAINST YOU- I was in about the same situation that your in when i was in the military. I turned my problems over to GOD and trusted him to handle them. i asked for HIS help in the name of HIS SON, JESUS and HE took over and removed my problems. since then i have encountered problems in civilian life and i have turned these problems over to him and HE has come to my aid at all times.i ask ST.JUDE the SAINT of the hopeless and the impossible to help you and your family.- PRAY - TRUST- AND BELIEVE.- GOD loves you and your family

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:11 PM

Thank you Father for comforting this man's heart! Thank you for your love for this family! Thank you that you will not abandon them. Thank you that you will fill Willis with wisdom and strength from you. Yes Father, renew this husband and father's strength in Jesus name. I thank you that he will soar with wings like eagles! He will run and not grow weary and he will walk and not grow faint! I pray for release and freedom from this spirit of depression that has tried to attach itself to this man and family! I pray that it will no longer be hosted in this home! I join in agreement and command a spirit of depression and fear to go in Jesus name never to return. I thank you for a spirit of peace and joy, and the knowlege that Willis is an overcomer and more than a conqueror in all things to fill this home! Hallelujah Jesus! Bless this man in his job! Bless his future! I pray that willis will lie down at night and not be afraid. I pray that he will lie down and his sleep will be sweet! (Proverbs 3:24) Praise you Lord! Protect this marriage and these children. Unite their hearts together in you and fill each one with courage! In Jesus name I pray.

#8 jesussavesorhell

jesussavesorhell

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:22 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, Please lovingly remind this person that YOU ALONE ARE GOD and that no flesh can do anything unless you yourself allows it. Let this child of yours rest in your promises and find comfort in your Word at all times and trust not in oppression that seeks to break him down. Let him remember that the devil is the father of LIES.. and this is his only power. Remind this loved one that your Word is TRUE and can be TRUSTED! Stand up for this loved ones defence, plead his cause, and deliver him and his entire family out of their distress. Remind them also that you are working things together for their good and for your glory .. just like you promised you would. Bring peace.. for you cause us to only dwell in safety. I ask these things in Jesus name, Amen. Lord I claim these promises in the life of this entire family. Encourage this man's heart and cause him to remember your word and how you are faithful. Let him find REST ... hide him under your wings. Thank you Lord.. Psa 33:10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. Matt 5:11 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (KJV) 1 Pet 4:14 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. (KJV) Psa 35:1Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Psa 35:2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Psa 107:6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Psa 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

#9 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

With a broken heart I ask you please to pray for my strength, for the worest of things that could happen, is that I'm facing the fact that next Tuesday at 1:00pm I will be present before my Commanding Officer at which time he will then do what he told me If I ever grace his presents. Which would be to terminate me from the the service. I'm not sure why this all happen because I never thought that this man who has wanted to see me gone would get that chance. I sit here now with tear in my eyes not knowning what I will do with 3 kids and wife who was trying to compelete her nursing degree. I've prayed till I'm tired my body hurts I can't sleep or eat anymore. I feel beat down and kicked. I never thought the devil would get the victory. But I knew these men were angry the last time they tried to have me removed and it didn't happen. But sadly this time I was forewarned by my Commanding Officer that if I ever came on his door step again for any reason he would discharge me and I would have to find another job.

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

Abba Father, you are great! You are merciful, compassionate, and worthy to be praised! You see all the hurt and fear in willis life right now. Please surround this man with your angels, fill him with supernatural peace, and give him your divine wisdom for his future. As someone prayed for me I pray for willis that my brother would lift himself up and put on garments of praise! I thank you that you lift Willis out of a spirit of heaviness and despair. Even though things look so dark around him your light is near. Shine upon this man and his family and give them courage and strength. I pray that willis would just praise you for something. I pray that you will ehlp him to eat, sleep, and live as you call him to. May he continue to put his trust in you and your goodness. Yes you are good Father and you will show this man your way through! I bind every lie the enemy would speak to this man in Jesus name and pray that Willis would turn to you word and listen to your truth! Encourage his heart! Thank you for your help no matter what he faces. He is not alone! He is more than a conqueror through you, in all these things! In Jesus name I pray.

#11 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

As I go stand before my Commading Officer only with the faith that God will not let the enemy destroy 15 years of honorable service based off one mistake and the fact that two men have sought for two years to get me dismissed from the service. But I do rejoice in the fact that I'm now learning to lean totally on Jesus, for all that I have is his anyway. I must claim the promises of God, I had hoped that Jesus would keep me from the this storm but I realize that this storm I must go through. The devil tells me both day and night that I will not come out victories. I say he is a liar, so brothers and sisters pray that I will remain quite and let the Jesus do what he wants to do. Pray for my double mindness like in the book of James. To each of you that have been holding me up in prayer, I thank you and you have no idea what your prayers have meant to me and my family. I thank GOD for my storm though I must admit at times I'm still a bit afraid. Tired I want to be able to rest and sleep, but I realize that Jesus wants me to lay all my cares on him. So pray for my strength to do his will. God bless you all

#12 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:06 PM

Willis dear brother no matter what happens God got you I know how you feel I've been in many battles but i'm still here come on! don't let the enemy or flesh get you down God got all power in his hands and he is able to tame the meaness sinner and he can touch your commanding officer& and put every devil to flight if for your family sake believe that your Father in heaven got a plan for you that no man can stop I as a warrior in God's army command every spirit that is tormenting your mind, life, and family dreams to loose you and your family now and I bind every lie and plot,plan,scheme,trick,and assignment of the enemy and I loose the word of God that(no weapons formed against you shall prosper and all that rises up against you in judgement shall be condemned)into this matter now I know papa God got the kings heart in his hands that means that he's in control of all flesh you got power in your mouth to speak life or death over your situation that means you got to be careful of what you say I love God's people for we are family and i'm looking for the best to happen for you,your wife,and kids I thank God for your V.I.C.T.O.R.Y by faith I decree that your commanding officer will have a heart of flesh and not of stone that he will have great compassion for you and that the favor of God Will rest upon you Lord also bless his wife to complete her nursing school and bless his children with peace and happiness in Jesus name I pray amen :rolleyes:and Lord I ask you to let this all work out for good

#13 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:03 AM

Lord be with Willis today. Bless him, honor him, give him favor with his C.O. Lord. Let every accusation, every lie be cast down and give him Your victory. In Jesus Name. Amen

#14 betsybaby

betsybaby

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:15 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to you to give Willis and his family the strength and courage to get through this. Comfort this family and give them peace while they are struggling with this problem. Hear our prayers and lift this family up to you and surround them with your armor of protection. Please bless this family and watch over them. Thank you for help through this situation, Lord. May the Holy Spirit be with each and every member of this family! In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN! For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

#15 willis

willis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:24 PM

thank you for the prayers for this has been my worst day ever, with every body already dismissing me at being discharged. The depression hit me so hard that I wanted to flee. To return to my sinful lifestyle of the past where I would be free of this pain. But I'm holding on to somehow God will not take the one thing that I have had and wanted to complete for my country and family. Right now it so xxxx hard that it hurts in every part of my body. Its like right now the rest of the world is going on but I sit here not knowing if I will have a career a home a way for my wife to complete her RN program. With no family here in California, it makes it very hard lookint at a 4 year a 2 year and 9 month old. Lord help me please!!!! The devil is ripping my mind apart. With the fact that I made one mistake that others have made here but none where told if they made any mistake that he would be terminated. Lord please come to me soon, I'm dieing inside and right now I've not even the strength to pray for me. I tired Lord Jesus please save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the devils traps on my mind.....