6 replies to this topic

#1 cbonhomme

cbonhomme

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:51 PM

I live in a semi-detached and our neighbors are very noisy. At night they play music loud, or they sing with a microphone. We have talked to them and they stop sometimes but they do it again and again and again. Their kids are in their twenties and they also live there and play music loud.This is something that really disturb the peace of my family. I am praying for a miracle and that maybe they will move. Please pray for us. Needing peace and quiet.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

Father, I lift this family to You in Jesus' name. Lord, You know that this family's life of peace and quiet is disrupted by inconsiderate neighbours who could not care less for others. Thank You Jesus for reassuring us that You are working Your purposes in our life especially in the life of cbonhomme and his family, and that You are the Master of circumstances. You have promised to suply all their needs. Lord, I ask that You will handle this neighbour according to Your plan and Your will. I seek Your protection upon cbonhomme's family, that they will not have to worry but instead to trust You to provide the solution. May the power of Your Holy Spirit stop every outside noise and disturbances from reaching the home of this family. Help them to spend their time in prayer and supplictions and to let their requests be made known unto You with thanksgiving. Loving Jesus, we are so thankful that You have given us the strength and have provided prayer and praise as practical outlets to prevent us from worry. Lord, I pray that this family will take no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself. May they take one day at a time, Lord, because You have shown them that this day's trouble is enough for one day. Standing upon Your promies of Your Word, therefore let the worries of this family be placed upon Your hands, knowing fully that You will take care of everything that is given to You. I love You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:31 PM

Oh Father, how well I remember nights such as cbonhomme has described. Music so loud that the walls moved. The promises that quiet would rein, not fulfilled. As You heard my cries all those long years ago, hear cbonhomme's cry now. Convict the neighbours to goodness and courtesy for those around them. Let them see the disharmony they create. And Lord, let them understand the pain they have created for cbonhomme and family and for the other neighbours. I pray Lord, that you bring peace, harmony and quiet to cbonhomme's life. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

Father, Please provide divine intervention in this situation. Please remove the "noise" or remove the neighbors, or do both. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen. ekikaseven

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:11 PM

Dear Lord, please either touch the hearts of these neighbors so they will become more considerate of others or provide them with an opportunity to move so cbonhomme's family may have some peace and quiet. Amen.

#6 soumiprincess

soumiprincess

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:38 AM

O God,please give cbonhomme's family peace and the noisy neighbours some awareness.

#7 Siote

Siote

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:26 AM

I live in 3rd floor  a high rise building and our  4th floor  indian couple neighbors are very noisy. At night they dragging there furniture, walking like a horse ang bagging there door. I have talked to them already and do it again and again.This is something that really disturb the peace & my wife. I am praying for a miracle and considerate us they have the below neighbor. Please pray for us. Needing peace and quiet place. Thank you in advance. God bless us all.