14 replies to this topic

#1 lightworker2

lightworker2

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:31 AM

Hello, I am requesting prayers for my sister and her son John in North Carolina. John has been missing for the last 10 days. All attempts are being made to find him. He has a medical condition which causes blackouts and amnesia. Please pray for his safe return. Thank-you all. In Light & Love

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:41 AM

Dear Lord: We lift this family and this missing child up to you, and I pray for this childs safe return. May this family be at peace and hear from him soon. AMEN

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,526 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Father i lift up john to You in prayer and pray for his safe return. in Jesus name amen

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,099 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:53 PM

Lord, Please return John home safely to his family. I ask You in Yeshua's name. Amen.

#5 co2

co2

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

Father in heaven please help John find his way home and be with this family in their hour of need. In Jesus name.......Amen

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

Father thank you for being on your throne and in charge. I lay the burden of this child before you and ask for your divine intervention. Lead this child home safe and unharmed Father. Bring comfort to this mother as she waits. You are merciful and mighty. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#7 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:04 PM

Lord, I ask that You protect John and bring him home safely. I ask that You bring peace to his family as they await his return. In the Lord's name I pray, Amen.

#8 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,391 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

Abba Father: You know all.............you know where John is right now. We pray he is safe and provided for. We ask that you work circumstances that he can be found and safely returned to his loved ones. In Jesus name, Amen

#9 K8TI-BUG

K8TI-BUG

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Dear Lord, I lift this family up to you. Lord, protect this boy from harm and lead him home safely. Lord, surround him with angels of protection. Lor, I ask that you comfort the mother and family during this time. In your loving name, Amen.

#10 tinamug

tinamug

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

Father Children and family are a blessing from you. I pray that you keep this family in this time of pain and worry. Protect their son where ever he is and return him safely to his family. In jesus mighty name we pray AMEN

#11 tricy

tricy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:24 AM

Dear Father, in the precious name of Jesus your Son, I pray that you will guard and protect this son and return him safely to his family.

#12 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

Father I pray for the safe and swift return of this child to his family. Father I know that you can lead him home no matter where he is. Comfort his family. In Jesus name. AMen.

#13 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:22 AM

Dear Lord: May this child be safe, and may he return home soon unharmed. I thank you for your hedge of protection around him. Comfort this family I pray. AMEN

#14 lightworker2

lightworker2

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

Hello,

I am requesting prayers for my sister and her son John in North Carolina. John has been missing for the last 10 days. All attempts are being made to find him. He has a medical condition which causes blackouts and amnesia.

Please pray for his safe return.

Thank-you all.

In Light & Love

Thank-you all, most of all thank-you spirit, thank-you God. My nephew John was found alive approximately 20 minutes ago. :D

It has been 30 days since he was missing I can not tell you how relieved I feel and my sister is beside herself with relief and gratitude. My nephew John is in the hospital as I type this being checked over. Your prayers, God's prayers and the angels have all watched over him.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you.

In love and Light Always

#15 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:57 AM

Praise the Lord: I thank you Jesus for the safe return of this child!