10 replies to this topic

#1 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

I have been on the boards alot lately & thank you all who have prayed for us during this time. Yesterday the small soul I was carrying past. I don't know how to express all the emotions & pain my husband & I feel. Today I have to tell my 2 sons that thier sibling has past... I need to be strong... Please Lord give me the strength to bear this path you have chosen for our family. Give me courage to face each day anew and see joy again. Please Lord help my family and I through this time, hold us close to your heart & give us peace. Lord we are your children & feel so helpless.... Please guide us through this time. For you Lord are my comfort and my salvation.

#2 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

Dear Lord we relese this tiny baby into your loving care Father. Lord I pray that you will heal the minds and bodys of these loving parants and protect them and encirle them with peace and love. In Jesus name amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:21 PM

Father, I lift the family of J_Bagley to You in Jesus' name. Be very close with them during this time of grief and mourning. Assure them that those who mourn shall be comforted and that Your Holy Spirit is the Comforter. Blessed be Your name Father, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and God of all comfort. Impart hope to J_Bagley during her time of sorrow. I pray that Your Spirit will turn her grief to joy as she trust that her dead baby is now with the Lord and He is taking care of him and create Him to perfection, that he will be an Angel who is send by God to watch over his family. Lord Jesus, help this family to see Your power and to experience Your love. May their hope is in You through grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:37 AM

Dear Lord, please give this family comfort and peace as they lean on you during this difficult time. Wrap them in your loving embrace. May you be their strength and refuge. Amen.

#5 roisin Ireland

roisin Ireland

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:58 AM

Dear Lord, Help J_Bagley through this very difficult time. Give them the strength and faith to stay strong with you. Let her two sons see this sibling who has passed as their guardian angel who will meet them at the gates of heaven when their time comes. I had a brother who passed away at three days old, he was born before me and I always saw him as my guardian angel also I felt he went before me so I could arrive. Maybe there are more little souls that are ment for this family. Please God help them to see you plan at this time. Lord hear our pray. Amen.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:53 PM

Lord, Please comfort this couple who have experienced loss of their unborn child. Give them peace and strength during this time. Lord, I know first hand how emotionally devastating this can be for I have experienced 3 miscarriages. Father, You know how to comfort and heal the broken in heart. Please intervene on behalf of this couple. Amen. ekikaseven

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 08:18 PM

Lord I know the pain of such loss and Father comfort this mother. Give her that peace that passes all understanding. Comfort her husband and this father, give him assurance. Be with the children and help their minds to somehow understand what has occurred. Give peace and comfort. In Jesus Name. amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:17 AM

Father, continue to comfort J_Bagley and her husband. May Your grace flow into their life and their home right now. Bless this couple and I ask that You will surround them with Your angels to ensure that they are joyful and peaceful always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 roblea

roblea

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:56 AM

Oh Lord, Please shine Your light upon this family right now. May You take this little soul into Your arms to be sent back as an angel to this family one day. Bring them comfort and peace and turn their pain and grief to healing, joy and peace once again. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

#10 anjilala

anjilala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

dear Lord, please be with this family as they share this loss with their sons. Let their baby be with you lord, and may they know the heavenly peace that their baby has with you. May even a tragedy become a blessing as they reach for you in this time of need, that you may comfort them and heal their pain. Lord your ways are mysterious, I pray that this family will be able to feel your comfort in their grief, and help their boys to feel their love for them in this difficult time. At times like this a family can feel like they are breaking, please bind them with your love, help them to support each other and come closer to you, to share their grief with you, and let them know your love for them, Amen

#11 soumiprincess

soumiprincess

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:33 PM

O God,please relieve the sad mother and her family of the tremendous grief.May the unborn's clean and pure soul rest in peace.