4 replies to this topic

#1 Beth of Ohio

Beth of Ohio

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:36 PM

My son is very ill and has become discouraged. He can no longer work. I continually pray for him but my strength leaves me from time to time. Please lift up my son, Christopher, to our Heavenly Father. His earthly father abandoned me, his wife, and his two sons many years ago and I have struggled to give them a Godly, safe and healthly home. My son has no health insurance. Please pray that God will open a door, will work a miracle to save my precious son. Thank you all so much. Many blessings to all. Beth of Ohio

#2 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

Lord be with this womans son, give him strength & courage to face his obstacles. Lord please provide for him & fill him with your grace and love, make his burden lighter. Lord please shine your love upon his mother & comfort her. Give her strength in your love.

#3 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for complete healing of Christopher from this illness. Lord please provide this family with the finacial security they need to get through all this. Father encirle this family with love and protection. to be provided for from you Father God. In Jesus name amen Psalm 5: 1-3 1 Listen,Lord,as I pray! Pay attention when I graon 2 You are my king and my God. Answer my cry for help because I pray to you. 3 Each morning you listen to my prayer, as I bring my requests to you and wait for your reply.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:23 PM

Father, I lift Beth, Christopher and her other son to You in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord, for Beth's faith in Your saving grace, that she believes You for the healing of her Son, Christopher. Lord, send help to this family right now, especially in the physical, emotional, spiritual and financial miracle of their being. Fill Beth with wisdom , that she will be led to the right people to help her with the medical insurance of Christopher. Be with Christopher, loving Father, for I stand upon Your Word, that You are the Lord that heals, and that promise I claim upon Christopher right now. Fill this man with wisdom, strength, power to wait upon You, peace, love and joy. Let Your grace flow into Beth's home and remove every obstacle that caused them to be separated from You. This family believe in Your glory and they believe that You are their Redeemer, Provider, Protector and Your Word are health to their flesh. Provide for their needs O Lord, let doors of opportunity be open to them. Let both Mother and sons, like Jesus in Luke 2:52, increase in wisdom and stature that they may find favour with God and men. Thank You Lord. Let the power of Your Holy Spirit fill their hearts with songs of praise to worship You Lord and declare the name Lord Jesus as the only name that saves and heals. And the blood of Jesus that covers and protects and cleanse any spirit that is not of God from this family, their home, health and everything that they have. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:25 PM

Father, Please make Christopher totally whole. Lift up his spirit. Comfort him and all his family. Provide an abundant financial blessing to this family. Amen. ekikaseven