6 replies to this topic

#1 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:14 AM

Pray that Jason and I communicate as normal today and that we go back to normal. Pray whatever had given me less favor in his eyes and heart be removed and replaced by favor. Pray that he continue to be protected. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:00 AM

Father, may the light of Jesus shine upon Nessa that she will find favour with God and Jason and every one that comes her way. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 KathleenC

KathleenC

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:54 AM

Pray that Jason and I communicate as normal today and that we go back to normal.  Pray whatever had given me less favor in his eyes and heart be removed and replaced by favor.  Pray that he continue to be protected.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

View Post

#4 KathleenC

KathleenC

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:00 AM

Pray that Jason and I communicate as normal today and that we go back to normal.  Pray whatever had given me less favor in his eyes and heart be removed and replaced by favor.  Pray that he continue to be protected.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

View Post

Heavenly father allow Nessa and Jason have beautiful God filled communication today. May your favor rest upon Nessa, and all interactions today. Protect Jason Lord, and may this be a wonderful day for Nessa and Jason.

Thank you for praying for me.

#5 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:25 PM

Lord give this woman strength and comfort, guide this couple by your hand to each other. Lord remove any obstacles they may be facing. By your light may they see the love you have for them through each other. lord please make things right for them

#6 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

Dear Lord please soften Jasons heart towards Nessa and bring this couple back together in a closley bonded realationship. Please let Jason be filled with the holy spirit of Christ and therefore entertain no bad thoughts or feelings towards Nessa. Lord I pray that this relationship be blessed in your name and that you will protect both Jason and Nessa at all times. In Jesus name amen 1 Corinthians 13: 4-5 Love does not give up Love is Kind Love does not put itself up as being important Love has no pride. Love does not do the wrong thing Love never thinks of itself Love does not get angry Love does not remember the suffering that comes from being hurt by someone.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 03:02 AM

Father, thank You that You are merciful and You hear us when we call upon Your holy name. I ask for Your grace to flow into Nessa and Jason's life, and I pray this relationship will receive approval and blessing from You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.