3 replies to this topic

#1 sonny

sonny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:01 AM

i'm requesting prayers for my friend that has been diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas and the lung.i'm requesting prayers for the HOLY SPIRIT to come upon my friend and his wife to comfort them.i have experienced many miracles in my life, so i know the power of prayer.if it's GODS will for my friend to be healed, then let it be known that this too is a miracle.if GOD decides that my friend is not to be healed,then i pray that my friend does not suffer. i ask for this miracle in the name of JESUS ,the SON of GOD and and our savior. i ask that my friend is taken to be with GOD when the time comes for him to end his life on earth.i thank GOD for my friends creation and i thank JESUS for my friends salvation and i thank the HOLY SPIRIT for his kindness.

#2 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:34 AM

Lord i pray for this couple in their great time of need as I would for my own family Lord I know you can do anything except fail I ask you right now to be with sonny's friend and his wife move by your HOLY SPIRIT up on this man's body Lord you know everything that don't belong you carried all our sickness and diseases up on the cross and you were beaten and you shed your blood for our healing because of that we can apply your blood over this area of this man's need and ask you to manifest your healing in his body now in the name of JESUS Lord we command every plan,plot,trick, or assignment that satan has against this family to be brought to nought and your plan to be establish in the name of JESUS Lord give this family a miracle let your word destroy every cancer cell in sonny's friend body and Lord meet all of this family's needs in JESUS name amen

#3 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:06 PM

Lord bless this couple , provide for them & give them strength. Lord I do not know what your divine plan is for this couple, I pray to you to give them comfort to heal them both emotionally & spiritually to face this challange.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:36 AM

Father, I seek Your mercy and Your grace to be upon sonny's friend. Let the power of Your Holy Spirit fill him with strength, power to pray and believe in Your saving grace, peace, love and joy. Fill sonny with wisdom, faith, hope and the joy that Your love bring. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.