4 replies to this topic

#1 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:54 AM

My husband & I are going through a very difficult time. I am 6 weeks with child- having complications. we have now heard a heartbeat twice- but we were told that it was in gods hands.Please pray for him give him strength- he has remained so positive but when talking with his family about the potential loss broke down- I know he has so much pain inside- but will not usually show it. He is there for me, I am struggling... Lord please bless my husband & give him strength.Lord help him through this time.Hold him & our family close to you, give us comfort.Lord shine down your blessings upon him & give him peace.

#2 little old me

little old me

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 04:55 AM

Father! I pray for this child and its mother and father! I beg you please old your protecting hands over them and see this child in to this family healthy and happy, give it and the parents strength and wisdom, love and sweetness, for love's sake, Amen

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 10:12 PM

Father God, I come into agreement and ask for your strength to fill and sustain this husband as he grieves the death of his little child. Thank you for his loving heart and care and concern for his wife. Please guard this husband from despair and fill him with your peace. I pray this marriage will grow stronger and stronger. Help this couple to turn to you together and seek your comfort and you love. Fill them with hope for their future. Thank you for protecting them, body, mind, and spirit and speaking your truth to them. In Jesus name I pray.

#4 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

Dear Lord, please wrap this family in your loving embrace. Bless them with comfort, peace and strength. Guide them through this difficult time. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:37 AM

Father, comfort J_bagley and fill her with Your strength especially in her hour of needs. Be her anchor in the storm, Lord. Thank You Father, for You are her rock. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.