Photo

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST please read thank you.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 becky1981

becky1981

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:50 AM

Hi, My sister Rita just called to tell me some news, and she requested that I ask as many people as possible to please pray for a miracle. Rita's sister in law, Christine just had a baby named Harmony Leeanne born Monday 03/13/06, Harmony was born with a half a heart, and Harmony is going in for an 8 hour open heart surgery Thursday (03/16/06) starting at 7:30 am New York time. The doctors said yesterday that she only has a 40% chance of survival during the surgery and if she makes it she has to have 2 more surgeries. Please send thoughts and prayers out all day Thursday 03/16/06 for baby Harmony, please pray and hope that she makes it through. I will try to keep giving updates as everything progresses. Becky

#2 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:08 AM

I'm in agreement for this baby's health I'm praying now for the Lord to do a creative miracle in Jesus name and to restore wholeness I will continue to pray for this baby be bless

#3 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:51 AM

Heavenly Father, You are our God who made us. You gave your life for us, you suffered for us. Lord, thank you for your mercy on us. Father you know the situation of this baby. Lord, have mercy upon this baby and on the the mother. Jesus, with your power of miracle, touch this baby;s heart. Lord, it is impossible for the human doctors. But Lord, your power can work. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#4 Ragazza

Ragazza

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:06 AM

Dear Lord, I humbly ask that You give STRENGTH to Becky and her family while little Harmony is going through her operation today. I also humble ask that You put Your HEALING Touch on Harmony and on the Hands of the doctor or doctors who are performing the open heart surgery on little Harmony. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

#5 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 04:12 AM

Lord give strength to this family. Lord shine down on Harmony , hold her close to you and keep her safe. Lord I pray to you to gift this family with understanding to your plan for them, that they may be filled with your love & light

#6 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:04 AM

Lord give the doctors wisdom and knowledge to help this precious baby harmony Lord let the ministering angels minister to this baby Lord I agree with your word that by JESUS stripes harmony is healed please give this family good news concerning this precious baby today I command every organ in this baby's body to line up with the word of God and to operate in perfection in Jesus name amen

#7 becky1981

becky1981

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:30 PM

hi everyone, thank you for your prayers, baby harmony went into surgery at 7:30 am this morning so far everything is going well however she is still in surgery, so please keep praying i will give updates as i hear from my sister, thank you all so much and god bless you all for your prayers. becky

#8 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:41 PM

Lord please watch over Harmony. Lord guide the doctors helping Harmony that they may be successful. Lord give this family strength. My prayers and thoughts are with you

#9 sharnellove

sharnellove

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:46 PM

Lord please continue to bless harmony little body she's in your hands complete her healing in Jesus name and restore everything without complications restore balance to harmony's system and please give this family some more good news watch over harmony Lord during and when she comes out of surgery let everything come in divine order in Jesus name amen Lord I pray by faith for complete health and a miracle for this family

#10 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 07:30 PM

Lord heal baby Harmony. IN jesus Name. Amen.

#11 becky1981

becky1981

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

Hi Everyone, Here is an update as I promised, Baby Harmony made it through surgery and is under observation at Westchester Medical Center in New York. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it is greatly appreciated. Not only did I post on here I posted on several prayer websites and other groups that I'm in, I am saving and printing out all the replies I have gotten and I am giving them all to Christine for Baby Harmony. I am only copying the replies not your names, I am keeping them anonymous, I respect your privacy. I think the collection of each reply and prayers will give Christine hope for the future for Baby Harmony. (if you do not want me to add your reply to give to Christine please tell me) Thank you all so much. Becky

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:28 AM

Father, thank You for this testimony from Becky. May Your name continue to receive the glory and honor from all Your children wherever we are whatever we do. For You deserve the glory and the highest honor. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.