8 replies to this topic

#1 Karen1959

Karen1959

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:53 AM

Hi Everyone! I would like to request prayer for my dad Delbert Ray Wilson for healing. He has a massive tumor on his vocal cord and now there are many other complications. He had a tracheotomy and is very sick. He is 83. I would like to request prayer for my mother Roseanne and all of us going through this. It's hard to see my dad so sick. He's a fighter and I'm praying that God will pull him through. Thank you very much for your prayers and may God bless you and your familys. Karen

#2 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:01 AM

Lord please comfort this family, give them strength. Hold them close to your heart, & heal Delbert Ray Wilson.Bless them & ease thier pain.

#3 debspugs

debspugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:13 PM

Father God in the name I Jesus I pray for healing for Delbert. Lord touch his vocal chords and remove this tumor. Lord we believe in you for all things and know God that you raised the dead, you made the blind to see, you made the dumb to talk, and you turned water into wine! Lord your word says there is nothing to hard for you. I stand on this promise Lord for you are the same God then as you are now. Touch not only this Dad but touch the rest of his family too Lord. Comfort them with the Holy Spirit and help them thru this time of need. Lord have mercy upon them now and may your love surround them. Give them peace Lord. Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:20 PM

Father, I lift Karen and her parents, Delbert and Roseanne to You in Jesus' name. Lord I seek Your mercy and Your grace to fill Delbert with Your strength, mercy and grace. Heal and restore the vocal chords and remove the tumor as You have promised healing in the Gospel for Your children. Pain and infliction do not come from You. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this man, may Your blood flow into his mind, body and soul, and remove every trace of the cancer cell. May this man rejoice and know that You are near and that he is not abandon. Fill the wife and his daughter and all other family members with peace, love and joy. Comfort their hearts Lord and let them trust You for Your saving grace upon this man. May they remain faithful despite whatever circumstances that is around them. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:26 PM

Lord Jesus, you came into the world to heal our infirmities and to endure our sufferings. You went about healing all and bringing comfort to those in pain and need. We come before you now in this time of illness asking that you may be the source of our strength in body, courage in spirit and patience in pain. May we join ourselves more closely to you on the cross and in your suffering that through them we may draw our patience and hope. Assist us and restore us to health so that united more closely to your family, the Church, we pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:38 AM

Father, let the power of Your Holy Spirit fill Delbert with Your peace, love and joy as he waits upon Your healing power on his vocal chord. Thank You Lord, nothing is impossible with You. For all glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 Karen1959

Karen1959

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:29 AM

Thank you everyone so much for your prayers for my dad and my family. I greatly appreciate them. I thank God for you and for everyone who prays for one another. Karen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

Father, I lift Karen and her family to You right now. Fill them with the power of Your Holy Spirit and believe in Your healing that their father will recover and healed completely in the vocal chord area and any other parts of his body that need the Lord's healing, that the father will testify with the singing of praise and worship and bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord for Your lovingkindness and You know our needs and provide for them even before completing our prayers, just to prove how much You love us. Your love is unconditional. Praise You Jesus. We love You with all of our hearts. We are going to bless Your Name. Despite every circumstances we are facing we choose to worship You. Thank You Lord Jesus. In Your Name I pray. Amen.

#9 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 10:39 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray for Karen and her parents, Delbert and Roseanne. Lord I pray for Delbert Ray Wilson who is suffering from vocal cord tumor. Lord, you alone can do this, I pay for healing power to flow through him. Lord heal him. Comfort Karen and Roseanne from this agony. Let every sickness be healed in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Amen.