6 replies to this topic

#1 brittosd

brittosd

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:17 AM

Two men are critically ill and another four are seriously ill in the intensive care unit of Northwick Park hospital London UK after taking an anti-inflammatory drug as part of a drug trial. Please pray for them as a matter of urgency as there is no known treatment that can be given to them other than the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ.

#2 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:26 AM

Lord please give these men strength & comfort.Lord pl;ease hold them in your heart & help them heal

#3 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:12 AM

DEAR GOD, PLEASE TAKE THE HEALTH CONDITION OF THESE MEN AND RESTORE EM TO NORMAL, BY THE POWER OF JESUSīBLOOD. DONīT LET THESE PEOPLE TO DIE, AND DO A MIRACLE IN THEIR BODIES, FOR WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:35 PM

Heavenly Father, thank You that You never stop watching us day and night, even right now You know what is happening to this six men in the Northwick Park Hospital, London, UK. Lord have mercy upon this men. Send Your angels to guard them while they are struggling both physically and spiritually. Be with them right now Lord in that Hospital Ward and as You are the Master Healer, may Your healing power flow into the lives of this man and bring healing and restoration to their mind, body and souls. Fill the medical team with wisdom so that they know how to treat this men. Thank You Lord. Comfort the family members and may they continue to pray and thank You for Your timely help. O Lord let this miracle in the lives of these men bring glory and honor to Your name, that every one who witness and hear of this miracle will hurry up to come and seek You and Your kingdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:54 PM

Surround me with your light, Jesus, and penetrate the very depths of my being with that light. Let there remain no areas of darkness in me or in my family members, but transform our whole being with the healing light of your love. Open me completely to receive your love, Jesus. Thank you for being our family healer and my personal healer.We pray this in Jesus name. Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:38 AM

Father, again I remind You of Your promise in the gospel that You are the Lord that heals. Bring healing and restoration to these men O Father. I pray in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

Father, Please send Your divine healing power to heal all 6 of these men. I speak life over them. Let not death come upon them. Bring salvation to their souls. Make them totally whole from head to toe. In Jesus name. Amen. ekikaseven