11 replies to this topic

#1 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:30 AM

My husband and I have been trying for some time to concieve, we have prayed every day to be gifted with a child. 2 weeks ago we found our prayers had been answered. 2 days ago I started bleeding. We had an ultrasound done & the babies heartbeat was good and strong- but they cannot say what will happen if the bleeding continues. Please pray for my child, and for my husband and I to have strength toget through this time. Thank you

#2 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:01 AM

Lord please hear my prayers & give me strength & courage. Please bless my husband & I. Lord let this child we have so prayed for blossom, That he may bloom into a message of your true love.

#3 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:16 AM

(SISTER, REST A LOT, PLEASE) OH LORD, YOU ARE GREAT. AND WE BEG YOU IN THIS MOMENT TO TAKE CARE OF THIS WOMAN AND HER BABY. LET THIS LITTLE SOUL THAT YOU HAVE CREATED TO GROW AND HAVE A GOOD TERM BIRTH. TAKE THIS WOMAN´S BODY AND REGULATE IT , SO THERE BE NOT A MISCARRIAGE DURING THIS PREGNANCY. FOR THE POWER OF JESUS´BLOOD. WE PRAY, AMEN.

#4 debspugs

debspugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:19 PM

Lord in your Holy name I put this couple in your hands. Amen

#5 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

My bleeding got heavier this afternoon, the heartbeat is still there on the ultrasound- but my doctor told me at this point its in gods hands. Pleasepray for my Husband & I that we have the strength to bear this. But mostly please pray for this small soul. I prayed so hard to concieve this child & now.... Please pray for this little soul & that it does not suffer Lord please take my family in your arms and give us strength.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:54 PM

Psalm 139:13-14 "For thou has possessed my reins, thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are thy works and that my soul knoweth right well." Heavenly Father, we know that each child is precious gift of God's creation. Thank You, Father, for the precious gift of life. I lift both J_bagley and her husband to You in Jesus' name. It is such an honor Lord to welcome this new baby into the home and family of this couple, what a joyous privilege indeed. We praise You, Father for this tiny person You are giving to this couple. This tiny person is fearfully and wonderfully made. Cover the womb with Your love. Bless this child with a supernatural awareness of Your presence. May this child always know that You are with him/her. May this child always be sensitive to Your Spirit. As he/she learns to bond together with the parent and the parent may also learn to bond with this unborn child. I thank You, Father, that You see their baby's substance even as the child is being made in secret. You know him/her intimately. Begin even now, Lord to call this child and to prepare his/her heart to respond to You. Grant good health and vitality to this couple's precious baby. As You take him/her from the womb, make this child hope in You. May this baby be cast upon You from the womb. Be his/her God from now throughout eternity. Strengthen this child even now, Lord. May this child trust You with all of his/her tiny heart. Guide the baby from the womb. Fashion this child according to Your purposes. Form this baby from the womb to be Your servant, Father. When this child became aware of Your presence, may this baby develop a spiritual sensitivity that will lead him/her to recognise Your presence and Your voice. Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your great love for children. May this child know Your love and acceptance throughout his/her life, and may he/she always trust and love You. Blessed be the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. According as you, Lord, have chosen us before the foundation of the world, so choose this precious unborn child to be holy and without blame before You in love. May like Hannah who prayed for a child, I pray that the prayer of this woman J_Bagley for her child to lend him/her to the Lord, as long as he live he shall be lent to the Lord. Lord, bless this child throughout his/her life. Thank You for blessing this couple with this child. Use this child to bring glory to Your name. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon the Mother. Guide her to have easy and healthy pregnancy. May her heart rejoices in Your goodness and bask in Your blessing and in Your salvation. May the life and future of this unborn child be dedicated to You and Your service. These I pray in the Holy Name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.

#7 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

Father, we thank you for your marvellous gift; you have allowed us to share in your divine parenthood. During this time of waiting, we ask you to protect and nurture these first mysterious stirrings of life. May our child come safely into the light of the world and to the new birth. we entrust our child to your loving heart. We pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

Father God, thank you for this little child and for it's beating heart. Please protect this child and this mother right now in Jesus name. I pray that this bleeding will stop and this mommy and her child will be healthy and whole. Please comfort this husband and wife and strengthen them. Thank you that you are with them and faithful all of the time. Bless them so abundantly I pray in Jesus name. J_bagley, my mom had horrible bleeding when she was newly pregnant with my little sister Hannah. The doctors through she would have a miscarriage but she didn't. My mom was on bedrest for a while but her bleeding stopped and Hannah was born healthy and strong and is now 15 years old.

#9 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 04:08 AM

Still bleeding heavily- I go to the doctor today- I pray to hear that small heartbeat. I cannot say I understand, I prayed so hard to have this child.... I am struggling Lord.... Lord please protect my child. Lord help me understand the path you have chosen for me - please show me the good in this situation. Please lord give me strength to bear this.....

#10 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 05:11 AM

Heavenly Father I come to your feet for this sister, Lord you are a wonderful God and we know that you will be on our side during every trouble. Lord, I believe that you are with this sister now. Lord, thank you for your gift to this sister. Lord, now I ask for your miracle power upon this sister. Lord touch her and baby. Give them good health. Let growth of the baby be healthy. Lord thank you for hearing us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#11 Samuel

Samuel

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 07:29 AM

Father in Juses name i pray that no weapon formed against this couple will prosper.I pray for the safety of the kind now.I command bleeding to stop now in Jesus name i do pray.Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:57 AM

Father, cover J_bagley with the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. Comfort her Lord in her hour of needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.