8 replies to this topic

#1 jermandfire

jermandfire

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:07 PM

:( I am begging for prayers. I am desprate. Please Please pray for my family. I am at a big risk of loosing my 2 litlle boys to cps. I dont abuse or neglect them in any way at all. I fell so lost rite now. I love my boys so so very much. I am so scared. I dont know what I will do If I loose them. They are my whole world. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I AM BEGGING...

#2 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:40 PM

Lord help this mother to hold on to her children, she is a good mother, you would know if she wasn't Lord. I pray therefore that no athority shall lay claim to these children, let them all agree that the children are very much loved and wanted my their mum and that is the best place for them to stay. I pray for help for this mother in any way that she may need it. Jesus hear our prayers, In your name Lord amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:40 PM

Rom 15:13, "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Heavenly Father, I come to You on behalf of this Mother, jermandfire. Her situation appears hopeless, Lord, because there is a possibility that she might lose her two sons to cps. Despite circumstance, however, I turn to You because Your Word declares that Christ in her is the hope of glory. Lord Jesus Christ, fill her life with Your hope so that she might be able to glorify You in the midst of suffering and she might be enabled by Your Spirit to hope unto the end. Father, I surrender this woman's suffering and fear of losing her sons to You. May she through Your Son Jesus, continue to trust You and believe that the Lord Jesus is her hope in the day of evil, that by Your grace through faith, she is able to continue to stay with her children believing Your Word of not leaving her nor forsaking her and rejoice in You as You fill her with hope. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 little old me

little old me

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:39 AM

Father! Please save this family from cps and let peace be restored that there will be happiness and love from now on, don't let some office-rat with little or no insight diside that they know best, father I pray you will show them who is in charge, for love's sake, Amen

#5 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:45 AM

LORD, BLESS THIS WOMAN AND HER CHILDREN, AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER, DONīT LET NO ONE TO SEPARATE EM, FOR YOU TAKE CARE OF THIS FAMILY. MOVE THE CIRCUNSTANCES, SO THIS SITUATION CAN CHANGE. GOD, THIS WOMANīS FAITH IN YOU IS GREAT, PLEASE HELP HER. BEING SEPARATED FROM HER KIDS WOULD BE TERRIBLE, SO DONīT LET THIS TO HAPPEN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

#6 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:57 AM

Lord please comfort this woman, Give her strength to bear this, Lord hold her family close to you & help them through this time. Lord you gifted this woman with children- do not let anyone take that away. Please keep this family whole & give them courage

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:35 AM

Father, I pray that this woman will not lose her children. Be with her and protect the children, too. May both mother and children never separate as long as they are still here on earth. Thank You Lord for Your grace. May she be fill with Your wisdom, peace, love and joy, that Your grace will soften the heart of the husband and her in-laws. Thank You Lord for Your protection upon this woman and answer her heart's desire to be with her children. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 sherrylynn

sherrylynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 12:48 AM

Dear God please keep this mother and her children together.Heal whatever ailments or problems there may be and keep them safe in your unconditionally loving arms. Protect them from the ignorant trying to do them harm. Please hear all of our prayers!!!Amen!!!!

#9 tiff244

tiff244

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:44 PM

Holy Father I pray that the truth would be revealed in this situation! Let the love of this mother for her chidren come to light. Open up the eyes of the cps so they may see her love and dedication to them. I pray for the sweet children, Holy Spirit comfort them, Father hold them in your arms, so they may rest. Renew her spirit Lord, and give her Joy for Your Joy will be her strength through this. You have walked before her Lord. May Your favor be in this situation. In Jesus' name Amen!!!