11 replies to this topic

#1 JLF376

JLF376

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:01 PM

Please pray that my boyfriend and I are reunited. He made a hasty decision after 21 months to end the relationship. I hear from him about once a week. It was never his intent to break up, so please pray that he and I are reunited. :(

#2 llost8114

llost8114

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:15 PM

Father if it be your will bring restoration to this relationship. In Jesus' name. AMEN-melanie

#3 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

Dear Lord, if it is your will, I pray that you re-unite this couple and show them how to work through any problems or worrys that may be stopping them from being together at this time. Lord if you find this to be unsuitable for JLF, then I pray that you will show her the reason behind the break up and send her someone else that she will fall in love with who is a good friend and also very loving. Lord send her just the right man, but first Lord I pray that you help JLFs boyfriend to work it out for them both. In Jesus name amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:57 AM

Father, please bring healing and restoration to the relationship of this couple. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:50 AM

Lord give this couple guidance and strength.

#6 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:53 AM

Dear Lord, may this man look to you in prayer for wisdom. Help him to know what to do. If this relationship is your will for these two people at this time, then please re-unite this couple. Help them to know how to build a relationship that is stronger and everlasting. If this is not your will, please comfort and guide these people as they seek to understand and accept this. Amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:03 AM

Father, may the power of Your Holy Spirit touch the heart of this man and transform him in the image of Jesus. Help him to cherish this relationship with this woman and let them live in peace, love and joy of Jesus. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 JLF376

JLF376

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:42 PM

Thank you for your coniued prayers. Please continue to pray for myself and my boyfriend. The lines of communication seem to be opening.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:11 PM

Father, I continue to lift JLF and her boyfriend to You in Jesus' name. I pray that their relationship will receive Your blessing and be filled with peace, love and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#10 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 09:55 AM

Father God, thank you today that the lines of communication are opening between JLF and her boyfriend. I pray that this will continue and these two will be able to lovingly share their hearts and work through this. Thank you for you guidance and plan. May your will be done in these lives and in their relationship. In Jesus name I pray.

#11 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:04 PM

Father, Bless these 2 individuals to get back together. Amen. ekikaseven

#12 soumiprincess

soumiprincess

Prayer Power Team

• Members2