9 replies to this topic

#1 Cyndie C.

Cyndie C.

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:44 AM

Please Pray for my nephew Brett C. He is 12 years old and he is fighting for his life from a rare form of Muscular Distrophy. Doctors had Brett on a respirator and heavily sedated .He has been in intensive care now for about 20 days. Friday March 10th Dr.'s decided to remove the respirator and slowly take him off of meds. and they said that it is in Gods hands now. Brett has been breathing on his own but yesterday he flat lined for a few minutes and thankfully doctors and nurses got him breathing again. You can imagine the pain his mother had to go through. Amazingly, Last night (Sunday night) Brett and some of his 7th grade friends were sitting in his hospital room watching a movie together. It was such a beautiful sight. Please Please Please pray for Brett. He is such an outgoing 7th grade student who loves his friends and family.He has such a will to live. Brett needs a miracle.He will become a teenager on July 20th and I know he is looking foward to that. Some Doctors have said over the course of Brett's life that he would never survive and boy has he fooled them.Though Brett has been in a wheelchair his entire life it has never stopped him from anything he wants to do. So please pray for Brett , his wonderful mom Angela and his 15 year old brother Christopher and the rest of his family and friends. I believe in the power of prayer. Please pray with all your heart. We love Brett sooo MUCH !!! Thank you and may God bless you always !!!

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:26 PM

Heavenly Father, Touch Brett. Lord, I speak Life into him now In Jesus' Name! Amen.

#3 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:34 PM

POWERFUL KING OF KINGS. BRING STRENGHT, LIFE AND HEALING TO THIS APPALED BODY OF BRETT. SAY THE WORD AND HE WIL BE HEALED. OH. LORD, IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY FOR THIS BOY TO STAND UP FROM HIS WHEELCHAIR AND WALK. AMEN. YOU ARE POWERFUL, OH GOD, AND JESUS TOOK OUR ILNESS AWAY. MAKE THIS WORD TRUE IN HIS LIFE, OH LORD, IN JESUS NAME.

#4 Lowayne

Lowayne

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

Oh Lord, you are able to truely look and move beyond the physical limitations of this world. I am thankful that even when Brett feels broken on the outside you are able to make him whole on the inside. Extend that wholeness to his physical body Father God. Be his healing Daddy. Thank you, Amen.

#5 ian b

ian b

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

As a new member to this site and a new to this,i hope my prayers for your nephew Brett C help.I pray that you and your family find peace and strenghth from the lord and that Brett gets through this tough and becomes fitter and stronger each and everyday. God bless him and make him better and keep you all safe and sound. Ian b

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

Father, I lift Brett to You in Jesus' name. "Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the Kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people." (Mathew 4:23 NIV). Lord I believe the same Jesus is healing the disease and sickness of this child, Brett and the same Jesus who was wounded for our transgression, bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes Brett are healed. (Isaiah 53:5 KJV). May Your Word come to pass and bring the miracle healing upon Brett. Comfort the mother and the rest of the family. Fill all of them with Your peace, love and joy, Lord. Thank You Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#7 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:28 PM

Oh father God in Heaven....I lift this child of yours up to You for immediate healing of his body. By the blood of Christ Jesus....he will be healed and I believe it so. Lord....I am eager to hear this testomy and we will offer you great Praise. Oh Ancient of Days....I am so in agreement with the others in praying for the healing of this child. I also lift up the family members that you will restore their strength as they are anticipating the arrival of that miracle that this child needs in the name of Christ Jesus. Hallelujah Father God for your mercy and for your love to him and to us as part of your Royal Family in the name of Christ Jesus.

#8 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:34 AM

Lord please give this child & his family strentgh. Please hold them close to you so they will feel your love in all that happens.

#9 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 12:06 AM

Father, Please heal Brett. Make him whole from head to toe. Comfort him and all his family, loved ones & friends. Bring them all peace. Save their souls. Strengthen all. Amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 02:29 AM

Father, I ask for Your divine intervention in the life of Brett. May he receive healing and restoration of health from You right now. Comfort the family and put hope in their hearts. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.