6 replies to this topic

#1 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:09 AM

Antonia Varela, a faithful member of our church just passed away 2 days ago. My request for prayer is for her family, for the Lord give them comfort and for this situation be useful for they to get close to God, because they know Him, but it seems they donīt want to surrender their lives to Jesus. This deceased sisterīs life has been a great testimony, in her very last moments at the hospital, she was worried about the womn next bedīs salvation. Thank you. ;)

#2 Lowayne

Lowayne

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

Lord Jesus be a comfort to the family (and friends) of Antonia. I ask for your gentle presence to console the family as they move through the grieving process and give them your joy. Amen.

#3 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:10 PM

Dear Lord, please comfort this family and wrap them in your loving embrace. May Antonia's life inspire them and be a positive example to all that knew her. I pray that her friends and family will have learned from her how to give their life fully to you Lord. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:22 PM

Father, Your grace and might are beyond the power of our mind to measure. How wondrous are Your ways, how marvellous Your works. Thank You Father, for the comfort that You bring into the hearts of this family. I pray Lord that You will fill each and every member of the late Antonia's family be filled with Your power and strength to overcome the loss. May they surrender their lives to You and believe in Your saving grace. I pray that the woman who was staying next to the late Antonia receives her salvation and forgiveness from God. May she live a peaceful and healthy life and dedicate her work to God. All glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Ragazza

Ragazza

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:38 AM

Dear Lord, Please shine YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT on Sister Antonia Varela's family, and let them know that NOTHING can be done without YOU. I would also ask most Merciful God that you BLESS and COMFORT Sister Antonia Varela's family at this their hour of need and let them know that Sister Antonia Varela is with You, at peace. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

#6 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:55 AM

Lord please comfort this family & give them strength. Please bless them & keep them near your heart.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:17 AM

Father, be with this family in their hour of needs. Fill them with Your peace, strength and joy. Thank You Lord that You know their suffering and You do not abandon them. Thank You Father. May there continue to hope in You and trust You for the healing of their pain. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.