Photo

Husband and Father of 6 Needs Deliverance!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 therescro

therescro

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:27 AM

Please pray for BJ. He's a husband and father to 6 young children (ages 14-7). He's far from God as he's living with another woman outside of our marriage. This is the 3rd time he's left home to be with her and he's completely torn between us. He's definitely caught in an evil web of adultery and he's constantly listening to the enemy's words. Please agree with me in prayer for his deliverance. We've all suffered immensely for his bad decisions. We've lost everything; home, vehicles, income has been cut to poverty level, and our business is also gone! We stand to lose more over the next month or so. Please pray. We are desperate for a move of God! Please pray that she will be removed from our lives for good! Pray for a complete healing and restoration of this marriage and family! We all love him dearly! I forgive him completely. ThanksTheresa

#2 Ragazza

Ragazza

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:15 AM

Dear Lord, Please allow BJ once and forall to see the errors of his ways and return home to his wife and family. "How pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Pslam 133 verse 1. And I pray that he never strays from his responsibilities again. If it is to be Your Will, however Lord if you deem it best that Theresa and the children would be better off without BJ, than I ask that you provide them with all of the necessities they need to survive this situation. Dear Lord please continue to BLESS Theresa and her family; in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

#3 llost8114

llost8114

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:02 PM

Father God, send this man home immediately to his wife and children. He is so desperatley needed here. He made to a vow before you and needs to be the man that you have ordered him to be. He is not teaching his children the right message and needs to be brought back done to his knees. Father God, restore this relationship with love and honor. Please give this wife the strength that she needs to continue in your word. Please provide the support that she and their children need both finacially and spiritually. Hear this woman's plea and make hast unto her supplication. Please deliver this other woman and open her eyes to see her wrongfulness and let her be ashamed for it. Bring everyone involved in this situation closer to you and those that are in need of salvation please bring it to them. In Jesus' name I give thanks. AMEN-melanie

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:07 PM

Lord God first and foremost bring BJ to You. Lord let him know You in an intimate way. Lord surround him with a hedge of thorns that his current lover reject him leaving only his wife to love him. Lord head him toward YOU and toward her. IN Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:45 AM

"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh." (Gen. 2:24). Heavenly Father, thank You for the sanctity of Christian marriage. I pray for BJ and Theresa during this time of crisis in their marriage, asking You to remind them of their wedding vows, their commitment to You and each other. Bring restoration to this marriage, Lord. Deal tenderly with BJ and speak to his heart and remind him that You will not condemn him but he need to repent of adultery and should obey You in this important matter. Pour out Your unconditional love to Theresa, keep her from being rejected and bitter. May Your grace help her to understand her spouse and forgive him. May a sense of Your unconditional love that flow through Theresa will also flow to BJ. Father, in Jesus' name, I come against Satan who is blinding and deceiving BJ, and trying to destroy this precious family. Satan, in the name of Jesus and on the authority of God's Word, I command you to stop your mission of destruction against this family, NOW!. Thank You Father, for helping and blessing this couple. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:57 AM

Lord please be with this family & give them strength. Lord please show BJ the light he is missing & guide him back to his family.

#7 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:46 PM

We beseech Thee, O Lord, let our hearts be graciously enlightened by Thy holy radiance, that we may serve Thee without fear in holiness and righteousness all the days of our life; that so we may escape the darkness of this world, and by Thy guidance attain the land of eternal brightness; through Thy mercy, O blessed Lord, Who doest live and govern all things, world without end.We pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:01 AM

Father, I pray that salvation and deliverance is with this family right now. May Your Holy Spirit guide and instruct the husband to lead a life according to Your ways and bring his family to know Your kingdom and to accept Jesus Christ as King of Glory, Saviour and die for his family so that all of them are save. May the wife continue to pray and believe in the saving grace of Jesus, that she will be like the woman in Proverb 31. Thank You Lord, for all glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 jesussavesorhell

jesussavesorhell

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 11:52 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I don't know the situation of this family today. But I come to ask that your special touch would be on their lives in a special and most particular way today. Meet the urgent needs of this day. Lord provide and bring encouragment.. and answer prayers that have been lifted up. Show Theresa that you are there with her, reveal yourself in special personal ways where she can be lifted up spiritually and reminded of your love and care for her and her precious 6 children. I trust this would be so much appreciated by her. Lord, hide them under your wings and meet their needs at every turn. Lord, also work in BJ's life.. meet him where he's at and touch him in a very intimate way that will cause permanent change for the better. Speak to his heart.. cause him to have godly sorrow and true and lasting repentance. Bring him home to his family that loves and cares about him. Cause the enemy and all it's devices to be null and void and be as nothing. Let all council the enemy used in BJ's life to be of none effect any longer. Restore all that has been lost in a way that is better than the first. Open his eyes and heart toward the things of God.. let him come to himself and realize his wrong doings in a big way... help him to seek you Lord asking for grace and forgivness. Lord, please be longsuffering with him.. and work in him a testimony that will be used for your glory and honor .. and as a testimony to his own children that there is a God in heaven that cares.. and answers prayers. What satan has meant for bad, use it for the good.. Plead the cause of this woman, and her children. Stand up for their defense and deliver them from their distress. I ask these things in Jesus name. Please Lord, also save the other woman involved. She needs salvation. Thank you Lord that you hear and answer our prayers in the best way that you see fit. We know you are faithful, always. Amen.