Courtney needs your prayers

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_WILHOME

Guest_WILHOME
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:00 AM

Please pray for my 22 year old daughter. She has been suffering from depression since she graduated from college last May. It has worsened gradually and I'm trying to convince her that she needs medical intervention at this point. I can't make an appt. for her and take her since she is not a minor. Please pray that she will realize the importance of going to the doctor and that she can get in to see a doctor soon and that he will have the wisdom to know how to help her. I'm concerned that she will lose her job and sink into an even deeper depression if she doesn't get some help for this. Thank you so much for your prayers. Libby

#2 Ragazza

Ragazza

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:40 AM

Dear Lord, Please help Libby's daughter Courtney to overcome whatever maladies that are troubling her. Please Father Lord let Courtney feel Your healing touch and know within her heart that You are always with us(especially when we are at the lowest of lows). And that you are the ROCK OF OUR SALAVATION. And our WONDERFUL REDEEMER, please dear LORD SHINE YOUR HEAVENLY LIGHT ON COURTNEY'S SOUL and banish and disspell any and all fears that maybe within her heart. All of this I ask in the name of your beloved son JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

#3 ythgrl

ythgrl

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:15 AM

Father, I pray that you would intervene in Courtney's life. God that you would manifest yourself to her in a powerful way. Deliver her from depression. Help her to have eyes to see your plan for her life. move over her now, in Jesus name, amen.

#4 debspugs

debspugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:01 AM

Father God we come to bind the hand of the enemy who comes to kill steal and destroy and who has set out to attack Courtney oh God. Lord in your precious name I ask you Father to release Courtney right now from the Devil's grip. Lord there is no power greater than yours, For you oh God have dominion over heaven and earth. Restore Courtney's health to what it once was and may she come to know your Love thru your Healing Power! Amen

#5 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:20 AM

Dear Lord, may Courtney seek the help she needs. Lead her to a doctor that will successfully help her to treat this depression. I ask that Courtney's health will be restored. Please guide her. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:03 PM

Father, thank You that Your Word for Courtney today is declared in (2 Tim. 1:7). "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind. Thank You Lord that You want Courtney to experience total wholeness. My Father, when the pressures of life threaten to overwhelm Courtney, please help her to remember that You want her to be every whit whole. In Christ Jesus, You have provided a way for her to be free from depression, anxiety, guilt, worry and fear. You do not want her to be a victim of any of these things. Thank You Lord, for Your so complete salvation. Father, I pray that You set this child free, according to Your lovingkindness. Lord Jesus, You are delivering her from the curse and torment of mental illness. You have promised to heal her. She does not have to be this way any longer. As I pray for Your mercy and Your grace, May Courtney receive Your healing deliverance that sets her free from the affliction of depression, anxiety, guilt, worry and fear. With Your strength upon her, she will not give in to its destructive power any longer for You have made her whole. Thank You Lord, for Your provision of mental health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:01 PM

Lord be with Courtney, guide her. lead her, direct her. Bring her to a place of security in You. In Jesus name. Amen.

#8 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:40 AM

Lord please help Courtney, guide her, give her strength, and ease her pain.Let your light shine down upon her so that she may find her way.

#9 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, "Jesus, help me." In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me. In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me. In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me. When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me. When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me. When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me. When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus, help me. When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus, help me. Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus, help me and never forsake me. Amen.

#10 Jesusismyrock

Jesusismyrock

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:12 AM

Our precious Heavenly Father,

It is so hard for us as moms to realize that You love our children more than we do. So we know that Libby's hurt is Your hurt too. We lift Libby up to your throne and ask that she place her daughter, Courtney, at the foot of Your throne. May Libby not look or dwell on the circumstances (because circumstances can be a way that satan lies to us), but may she keep her eyes on You, knowing that You have the power to heal Courtney. We ask that you place your Holy Healing on Courtney. May she feel the Holy Spirit working in her life. May she come to realization today that she needs to seek medical intervention, as You work through doctors. May Courtney reach out to those who love her dearly for support and encouragement.
Show her that You will give her the strength and courage to seek medical help and be with her every step of the way. Calm Libby's heart for we know that she would take this from her daughter if possible and may she stay in your Word to uplift her. Give Libby a clear understanding of when to speak to Courtney and when she should just be there to hold her and love her. We ask that you hold Courtney in Your arms and not let her go, as she becomes healthy. Put a hedge of protection around this family as satan will flee from them when the blood of Jesus is seen protecting them.
We ask this in our Savior's name and for Your glory. Amen

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:10 AM

Father, be with Courtney right now. Hold her in Your arms and let her feel Your peace and divine joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.