11 replies to this topic

#1 dejavue_86

dejavue_86

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

there are so many negative things in my life right now, bills, in~law problems, relocation problems, money problems, sickness, and just a feeling of dread, i don't know where my life is headed, where we will end up moving to, we have moved so much in our marriage and we thought this was the final place, but now the state is forcing us to move because they want to put an interstate through, but we don't know where to go.. Please pray the Lord will direct our path so that we will go where we were meant to go, i am so tired of moving and starting over, i am so tired of making mistakes when it comes to our future. Please pray for strength and answers so we know what to do. God Bless you all.. :mellow:

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:38 AM

Lord continue to be with this couple. Jeremiah 29:11 says I know (the Lord God knows) My plan for You plans for hope for a future and for peace. It doesn't say Lord, that WE know Your plans but that You know. So Lord help them not to fret to just trust and go along. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#3 dejavue_86

dejavue_86

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:17 AM

thank you friend.. god bless

#4 kc1194

kc1194

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:23 PM

God please bless this family. I know that you answer all prayers. Let them find the best place to live. Bless financial matters. I ask it in Jesus holy name. Where 2 stand in agreement it is done. I will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is fixed on thee.

#5 alwaystexan

alwaystexan

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:33 AM

I have a request in for my family as well and we're about to relocate 2091 miles. I'm crying because I know what you're going through and it's kinda nice to not feel so alone. Dear Lord, we stand before you today, knowing that you are an awesome, loving God. we pray for this family that you grant them the wisdom to make hard, lifealtering choices that would lead them to your blessings. We pray for your healing of the hearts, minds, and bodies of this family and that they know quiet minds and quiet hearts again. Lord, we pray that you make your presence known, that they may feel your hand in their life and that they are not going though this alone. Please let them know your comfort and hold them close to you. In the name of Jesus, amen. I'll continue to think of you and remember you in my prayers.

#6 debspugs

debspugs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:58 AM

Dear Lord....Thank you first of all that we stumble across paths of someone we dont even know but we realize that we are not alone and that someone is going thru the same things that we ourselves may be going thru,whether it be re-locating. financial burdens, un saved loved ones or whatever the case may be....we are not alone! I pray God that you give direction and guidance to both these requests and that they find assurance by your love and mercy in the decisions that face them. Guide them Lord to the place or places that you would have them to be in Jesus name I ask Amen

#7 dejavue_86

dejavue_86

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:07 PM

thank you all so much for your prayers and wonderful words of wisdom.. its hard to start over especially with the unknown lurking by, but you just have to have faith .. we have moved and moved all of our adult lives,as children to, and we thought finally we were home. but i guess the lord has other plans in mind,huh..?? its scary, and a bit overwhelming.. but exciting all at the same time. god bless

#8 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:41 PM

Thank you for your work in dejavue and her family. Thank you for guiding her and filling her with your love and strength. Thank you that this family's steps are ordered by you. Please preserve them, sustain them and encourage them with your faithfulness and lovingkindness. Thank you for new and exciting changes in their lives. I pray for a time of refreshing for dejevue. Please fill with her joy and strength daily. Praise you Father. In Jesus name I pray.

#9 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 10:50 PM

Father I thank your for our dear sister Dejavue. Dear Lord I pray that you will guide Dejavue to a good safe home, one that is home for a long time to come. Lord let this be a happy home full of love, please send Dejavue and her husband guidence in their lives so that they know that what ever they do or where ever they go, it will be with your blessing and direction. I pray that all this will be offered to Dejavue and her husband very soon Lord, and that they then get some long waited for peace in their lives to carry on your work. In Jesus name amen Once again I thank you Lord for hearing this prayer

#10 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:43 AM

Lord provide for this family, give them strength & courage. Shine a light down upon them & hold them near your heart. Lord bless this family & help them find a new path for thier lives

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:40 PM

Father, I continue to lift dejavue to You in Jesus' name. May Your peace fill her heart right now and Your love overcome all the burden that is surrounding. May all negative things convert to positive, that she will receive the needs from You as only You know O Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 soumiprincess

soumiprincess

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:05 AM

O God,please bless this soul,show him the right path and give him refuge in your feet.