6 replies to this topic

#1 Millicent06

Millicent06

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 03:10 PM

Hi. My name is Stephanie. I am asking for as many of you out there to pray for my brother (Theo) and his wife (Lisa). Last week she gave birth to her first child (Preston) early (by 4 months) and he is very small and week. The baby weighs 1 lb. She had to have an early c-section because she had toximia and high blood pressure. Anyways, the real problem is not only is the baby premature but, my brother is in Japan in the Airforce and they were planning on moving back to the states in April of this year and now that the baby came so early I just hope that he (Preston) can have enough strength to grow healthy and strong enough to come back to the U.S. with his mom (Lisa). My brother will have to come back to the U.S. by himself and Lisa will have to wait with Preston for about 6 weeks. I don't know what God's plan is for the three of them but I ask that you all would pray for a safe return for all three of them to Virginia and that God will continue to bless their marriage. Thanks, Stephanie Jackman

#2 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:38 PM

Heavenly Father, Please touch this precious new life. Hold him close to You and breath Your life and strength into his body. Lord, let him grow better rapidly. Help this family though this time. Keep this marriage strong and bless it. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 07:56 PM

Father, I lift Stephanie, her brother Theo, Lisa and Preston to You in Jesus' name. Lord, be with this family. You know the problem that they are facing right now. I pray that You will send help immediately especially to save Baby Preston that he will continue to be in good health, normal growth and his Mother Lisa will be in perfect health. Heal Lisa's wound and fill her with Your strength. Bless Theo and fill him with Your peace, love and joy that he will hope in the Lord Jesus for the help that they need for relocating the family back safely to US. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon this family. Send the right people to help them out in whatever this family need, doctors fill with the wisdom of Jesus to handle the medical part of Lisa and Preston. I pray for their safe return that all their needs are met. Be with them O Lord in their hour of needs. Comfort Stephanie and fill her with wisdom, peace, love and joy that she will continue to seek You Lord for the needs of her family and to bring glory to Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:33 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with these prayers for baby Preston and his mommy and daddy. Please strengthen this little child and bless him to grow and develope wonderfully now outside of his mothers womb. Breathe your life into him and bless all who care for him. Thank you for this precious child who reflect the wonder of your handiwork! Thank you that you are with Thoe and Lisa right now. Please provide for them and make a way for them all to come home at just the right time. We ask for wisdom and clear direction. Protect them when they travel. Thank you that you will help them in all of the adjustments that will take place. Cover this family in your blood and surround them with your love like a shield. Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray.

#5 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:22 AM

Lord please hold this new family close to you and give them strength.Help them get through this trying time. Please Lord be with them and hold them in your heart.

#6 Friarbob

Friarbob

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

I dont know how it happened but my computer erased my prayer for you before I could get it posted. be assured this family on my daily prayer list.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:14 AM

Friarbob, I do get this kind of problem at times, even today. I pray and ask the Lord to protect me, the computer and every one who come in and out of Prayway. Praise You Jesus. My heavenly Father, continue to let Your presence be felt in this family. I plead the blood of Jesus upon this family, protect them and cover them from harm and evil. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.