5 replies to this topic

#1 MattK54

MattK54

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:32 PM

Hi - I have been dating a guy for almost 5 months. I thought things were great and then all of a sudden his behavior started to change. He said he didn't want to break things off but he slowly stopped calling as much and just acting differently. I broke things off via voicemail (he didn't call when I asked him to) and I also asked for some DVDs and things that belonged to me. That was four days ago and I never heard from him. He never acknowledged my voicemail, return of my items, nothing.. Will you please pray that God will allow us to talk and hopefully straighten things out? And if not, that I can at least talk to him and get my belongings back. I really miss him and need all of your prayers to help my broken heart. But we know God works miracles so I am counting on this one. Thanks -Marsha

#2 Jessica

Jessica

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

Hi Marsha, Boy, do I know how you feel. I've just come out of a relationship just like what you've described. It was my first heartbreak and I never could have imagined it could be so painful. My heart is pouring out to you Marsha. Dear Lord, Please hold your hand over Marsha. Carry her through these hard times Lord, and heal her broken heart. Please deliver her items and let these two people work things out amicably. Free her heart from bondage to this man and alleviate her sorrow. Dear Jesus, fill her with excitement for the true love you have waiting for her, a man who loves and honours her as she deserves. In Your Eternal Love, Amen Peace be with you Marsha

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 10:33 AM

Father God, I come into agreement and lift up Marsha to you now. Please rain your love upon her and comfort her heart. Thank you that you strengthen her and fill her with peace and hope for her future. I pray that things would work together for good for Marsha. Thank you that you will heal Marsha's heart and bless her future. Please open this man's heart to talk with Marsha about what has taken place in their relationship and return Marsha's things back to her. May your perfect and pleasing will be done in Marsha's life. Thank you that you are with her! In Jesus name I rpay.

#4 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:52 AM

Lord help Marsha & comfort her. Bless her & shine down on her so she may see the beauty inside herself. Console her & guide her, give her strength & peace of mind. It is always troubling when others do not treat us well- wether it is a friend, significant other, or a stranger. Lord show her you are the one true friend who will never let her down

#5 christandthecross

christandthecross

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:02 PM

Give us, O Lord, a steadfast heart, which no unworthy affection may drag downwards; give us an unconquered heart, which no tribulation can wear out; give us an upright heart, which no unworthy purpose may tempt aside. Bestow upon us also, O Lord our God, understanding to know you, diligence to seek you, wisdom to find you, and a faithfulness that may finally embrace you; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:40 AM

Father, You are the light and the salvation of Marsha. Comfort her loving Father, for she put her trust in You. May this situation come to a friendly solution. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.