19 replies to this topic

#16 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:35 PM

DEAR ORRFGRL. NO ONE OF US CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU´RE GOING THROUGH, CAUSE YOU DON´T GIVE US MORE DETAILS. (IT´IS NOT THAT WE WANT TO SNOOP IN YOUR LIFE,BUT WE CARE). I TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I WAS ONCE DEPRESSED AND ALL DOWN. (AND LET ME TELL YOU: I AM A STRONG MAN). BUT GOD IN TIME GAVE ME THE ANSWERS TO MY PROBLEMS AND PULLED ME OUT OF TROUBLE. SO WE WONDER ABOUT YOUR WORDS... WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? LISTEN: NO PROBLEM IS GREATER THAN JESUS.. NO ONE¡¡¡ AND JESUS LOVED YOU SO MUCH THAT HE DIED AT THE CROSS FOR "ORFFGRL". WE PRAY FOR THE STATE OF MIND YOU´RE IN NOW, BUT WE WANT TO KNOW: IS THERE A SPECIFIC THING YOU WANT US TO PRAY FOR? WE´LL DO IT. BUT PUT YOUR PART IN IT TOO, OK?? LET US KNOW. GOD BLESS YOU...

#17 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 12:53 PM

I respectfully disagree with ezeek. I think the great thing about Prayway--a major attraction of the site in fact--is the ability to remain anonymous and not have to get too personal. God knows Offgrl and her needs. We can pray God's Word over her, regardless. Blessings in Christ, just_greta. Father, Let Offgrl be like a tree planted by rivers of water, bringing forth fruit in her season; Let her leaf not wither, and whatever she does prosper it, Lord. Bless her in the city and bless her in the field. Bless her going in and coming out. Let her health, emotions, and relationships flourish. Let Your blessings overtake all areas of her life. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen (Based on Ps 1:3; Deut 28: 1-14)

#18 ezeek

ezeek

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:03 AM

I WANT TO TELL MY SIS JUSTGRETA, THAT I DON´T WANT TO GET TOO PERSONAL WITH ANYONE. I JUST CARE ABOUT PEOPLE, PRAYING WITHOUT ANY INTEREST BEYOND IT. BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC WITH THE LORD, SO HE CAN ANSWER THE PRAYER. 51"What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked him. The blind man said, "Rabbi, I want to see." 52"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road. Mark 10. But I agree with you about Pray Way. "Lord. Bless orffgrl with your light and power. give her peace day by day, and bring joy to her soul. don´t you ever leave her alone, and show her the light. in Jesus name-. Amen"

#19 J_bagley

J_bagley

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 11:45 AM

Lord help this woman hold on- draw her to you & give her strength.Lord give her courage & help her to see the beauty in herself. We are all challenged in life in one way or another- I too have walked her path & doubted. Lord lighten her burden & guide her.It is easy to blame when you feel forsaken- Please show her your love, let it rain down upon her & heal her heart.

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 12:13 AM

Father, thank You that You are our Peace and Joy. Please fill orffgrl with Your divine peace and joy right now, Lord. Wherever she is may she be surrounded by loving, caring people. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.