246 replies to this topic

#241 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:00 PM

My Father in Heaven, Please look not upon that which we truly deserve but grant us Your forgivenss and mercy. We pray for the complete healing of Sequoia's mum off all physical ailments and that she may be granted peace and love in her days. We humbly thank You Lord for Your powerful intercession in this matter. Amen

#242 anneanne

anneanne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

Sequoia's mother still is in dire need of healing, dear God in Heaven. Please answer this ongoing prayer, and please release this dear woman from the hospital so that she can go home. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen. anneanne

#243 brownbrd

brownbrd

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lord, please bring peace to this family awaiting results of tests. I pray that Your perfect will would be done and the peace that surpasses all understanding will guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN

#244 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 10:32 AM

Daddy, this prayer list seems to have dropped off and I don't know why. I pray for Sequoia's mom that you have continued to heal her and take care of her. I pray for you to comfort Sequoia and that she feels the peace that transcends all understanding. I pray Phillippians 4:4-7 can be a refuge for Sequoia "4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Daddy, I pray that she updates us again on how her mother is doing. Bless her mother and her family Daddy that they stay strong in you and that you demolish every stronghold which keeps them from experiencing your grace and living the life you have set out for them. In Jesus' name I pray Amen!

#245 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:24 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I come into agreement here in asking that Debbie be healed and that we are granted an update full of good news. Amen

#246 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:43 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I come into agreement here in asking that Debbie be healed and that we are granted an update full of good news. Amen

#247 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 02:27 PM

Dear God, Please be with Seqouia's Mom and heal her quickly. In Jesus name amen.