246 replies to this topic

#1 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

Please Lord help me so everything goes good tomorrow for my mom. please make it so she is healthy and so everything goes good. Please Lord i pray to you for your help. Thank you Amen

#2 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 03:32 AM

Lord please make it so my mom is healthy and okay. Please Lord make it so everything goes okay. I really need your help Lord. please. Thank you.Amen

#3 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 07:37 PM

They did a biopsy today of my mom's bile duct and I pray that it is not cancer. Please pray for my mom,Debbie. please Lord help me and make it so all her tests come back benign. please Lord I really need your help. All I want is for her to be healthy and okay. Thank you AMEN

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:29 PM

Lord God, Thank You so much for this tender relationship that is shared between this mother and daughter team. Thank You for their genuine love and gentle concern they hold for one another. We do join with Sequoia, to lift up her mom - DEBBIE! We lift Debbie up to Your heart and Your hands, placing her life into Your keeping. Bless her body, which is threatened by diagnosis unknown. Be the calm and the center of this family, Lord. Bless them and keep them from fear and anxiety. We ask for Debbie's health to be fully restored, according to Your will and Your ways. Make her whole again. Bless the tests that she has been going through, and make a way possible for her healing. In Jesus Name, we ask and pray. AMEN!

#5 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 01:16 PM

Lord I pray to you for your help through this. Please Lord make it so everything goes okay. thank you Amen

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:05 PM

Father, comfort the heart of this child sequioa, calm the storm in her heart for You O Lord is the anchor in the storm. Fill her with peace, love and joy and let her release her Mother Debbie into Your care. Help her to search for You for guidance and words of comfort from Your Holy Words in the Bible. Let Your Words fill her with strength, power and trust in Your unfailing love for both Mother and Daugther. Thank You Father for Your faithfulness. Lord, Thy will be done. Be with the doctors and nurses who handle Debbie's case that through Your grace and mercy everyone around Debbie will be filled with wisdom, peace, love and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:55 AM

Father God, I come into agreement and pray for your grace upon Debbie and Sequioa. Father, we pray that your healing blood cover Debbie and she be healthy and whole in Jesus name. I pray that you will give her doctors wisdom, understanding, and faith. Comfort Sequoia with your peace. Thank you that you are with her and you are her rock of strength. Bless this mother and daughter I pray in Jesus name.

#8 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:28 AM

Lord I pray to you everyday for my mom's health. please Lord make it so all her tests come back benign and so she can be healthy and okay. Please Lord help me I really need my mom and I will continue to pray to you for her health. Please Lord. thank you AMEN

#9 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:25 PM

'Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I petition You, the Creator of the Universe and the Great Physician, to hear my prayer for my mom's healing. I believe that You want her to regain her health and strength, and I request that You touch her with Your grace and power, forgiving her of any sin, removing all obstacles from her life which could prevent her healing. We forgive any one we have held something against. Now, I take authority by Your Name over her sickness and rebuke it. I speak to her illness and command it's departure in the Name of Jesus Christ. Lord, we also recommit our lives to Your service and we will glorify Your Name as a part of my testimony. Thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen."

#10 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 10:44 AM

Lord please help me and make it so my mom's tests come back benign. Please Lord all I want is for her to be healthy and okay. Please Lord I really need your help. Thank You AMEN

#11 Adolf

Adolf

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

I am praying for you & your mom

#12 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

Lord Jesus, I come into agreement and pray that sequoia's mother be totally healthy and that these tests come bake benign. Please flood sequoia's heart with your peace and strength. Thank you for your love for this family. Thank you for your presence in their lives. We put our trust in you! In Jesus name I pray.

#13 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 11:49 PM

Lord i continue to pray to you for my mom's health. please Lord this is all i really want and need. Please make it so the tests all come back benign and so she is healthy and okay. please Lord help me. i really need my mom. Thank you lord AMEN

#14 ann

ann

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:12 AM

I lift this woman up to you lord, that you will be near to her mother and send complete healing for every part of her body. Lord send out a circle of love to Sequoia and her mother and family. Give them strenght, faith and peace in the knowledge that what has been asked for in prayer, shall be given. In Jesus name amen

#15 sequoia

sequoia

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:51 AM

Lord I pray to you for healing of my mom. Please Lord make it so her tests come back benign and so she is healthy and okay. Please Lord I ask for your help. thank you AMEN