13 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:36 PM

:huh: i feel like god doesnt love me as much as other people i know now that i have only a small hope i remember that jacob god loved but esau he hated i dont have the blessings others have and god doesnt really show the favor kindness or tender mercies i spent the last hour asking him to bless me but if im an esau and his love for me is less than others no blessing on earth could make up for it im hurting and i dont have a word i feel like gods just waiting till i die , my name is kelly and i used to play basketball im a cook at an italian restaurant im poor , im part hispanic i have a nice sense of humor sometimes i feel ugly sometimes i think just the opposite im all alone . im a new orleans saints fan i always wanted to go to college . i have 3 children i dont get to see. i love to travel but not on a shoestring my favorite preacher is td jakes im a nice person i think i think im smart too not sure the last couple of years have been confusing.i used to work in the oil and gas industry. my dad used to sexually abuse me i have to live in that home now i used to play tennis i love people but am shunned avoided and hated i am heartbroken and alone. i dont know if god cares i just feel my chances of turning it around are better if i reach out and try well i saved a cat the other day in the middle of a busy strea half jewish man threatend to stab me for my witness pretty cool huh?and i want to die becaause all i know is pain and dissapointment i wanna be forgiven and live in heaven though but i think ill probably go to hell i always think i have blasphemed the holy spirit ans feel damned people revrn tell me that im sorry so long i have no one who cares and no one to talk to

#2 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:49 PM

Father i ask that You put Your Loving Arms around kelly. give her love for herself. let her know that even though we sin You Love all Your children. send christains into her path to help her with her walk with You. give her peace of mind and comfort her. in Jesus name amen

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

Kelly: You are a child of God. He loves ALL His children the SAME.........Totally and unconditionally. It is up to you to claim it, believe it and live it. It is natural to believe that you do not deserve it (none of us do) That is the miracle...........God's grace and mercy........and the fact that God allowed His only son to die for our sins......forgiven and forgotten..........with eternal life in heaven........for believing and claiming to be His. Claim God's love for you Kelly; declare that you are a chosen and favored child of God..............He is the best Abba Father you could ever have. Love in Jesus name,

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

Dear Kelly, the fact that you turn to God and ask us to intercede for you is evident that you are a loving and caring person who believe in the Father who is the God of all grace. It is not a coincidence that God brings you to Prayway because God has placed on this Site His children who will pray for one another according to His Words. Do not give up easily on our Father, because He loves you and me so much that He sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for us. This is evident of His love for you and me and others, Kelly. Loving Father, I lift this child, Kelly to You along with all his burdens and affliction in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray, let Kelly feels Your presence and let him feels Your love upon him. Kelly is going through great trials and tribulations in his life, Lord and I know that You are with him right now. You are Kelly's refuge my Lord, You are his hiding place. When he goes through great pain in his life, Lord, let him seek You through Your Words with the guidance of Your Spirit. I pray that Your Holy Spirit will bring the right people into his pathway so that together with the rest of Your children he will lift his hands to worship You. May his sacrificial of thanksgiving bring glory to Your Name, Lord. Father, just send in Your Words and I know Kelly's life will change for the better. Let him testify of Your goodness, Lord. May he prosper and live a life of joy, peace and love. May he become the head and not the tail, Lord. Thank You for Your many blessings in his life, Lord. Let him totally surrender his burdens to You and let You take total control of his life from now onwards. Thank You, Lord for nothing is impossible with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

:huh: i feel like god doesnt love me as much as other people i know now that i have only a small hope i remember that jacob god loved but esau he hated i dont have the blessings others have and god doesnt really show the favor kindness or tender mercies i spent the last hour asking him to bless me but if im an esau and his love for me is less than others no blessing on earth could make up for it im hurting and i dont have a word i feel like gods just waiting till i die , my name is kelly and i used to play basketball im a cook at an italian restaurant im poor , im part hispanic i have a nice sense of humor sometimes i feel ugly sometimes i think just the opposite im all alone . im a new orleans saints fan i always wanted to go to college . i have 3 children i dont get to see. i love to travel but not on a shoestring my favorite preacher is td jakes im a nice person i think i think im smart too not sure the last couple of years have been confusing.i used to work in the oil and gas industry. my dad used to sexually abuse me i have to live in that home now i used to play tennis i love people but am shunned avoided and hated i am heartbroken and alone. i dont know if god cares i just feel my chances of turning it around are better if i reach out and try well i saved a cat the other day in the middle of a busy strea half jewish man threatend to stab me for my witness pretty cool huh?and i want to die becaause all i know is pain and dissapointment i wanna be forgiven and live in heaven though but i think ill probably go to hell i always think i have blasphemed the holy spirit ans feel damned people revrn tell me that im sorry so long i have no one who cares and no one to talk to

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kelly,

After I read your post, I just broke down and cried because I felt your pain. I too have people in my life that would be happy if I wasn't around. The only thing that is keeping me sane is the Lord and without Him I wouldn't have any reason to live. You have suffered a lot of loss, rejection, sexual assault and lonliness just like me, but you are not alone, trust me, you're not. The reason that you can't sense God is because you are focusing too much on yourself and not enough on Him. I strongly believe that you need deliverance from a lot of stuff and I know this because you are under attack by the enemy and he wants your life to be as miserable as possible, to the point that you'll even want to take your own life. Loneliness is plaguing me as well, so it's me that has to make the move to be more sociable. As for you, you just haven't made the right friends and you are going to find some good ones if you go to church. So if you're not attending one at the moment, I would strongly suggest that it would be in your best interest if you went. You need to surround yourself with loving people and from the sounds of it, you have a lot to offer in the way of friendship. Jesus wants to use you to be a blessing to others and trust me He will if you make yourself available. Also I would like to suggest to you to get some counselling and deliverance with some of your problems. I know of a deliverance minister in Arizona that can help you, and if you live out of state, you can email your phone number and he will call you. Please consider this offer for help, because I don't want you to suffer anymore than you are now. Jesus does love you so very much even when it seems at times that He doesn't. I know what that is like, because I've been in your shoes, and the good thing is that the Lord rescued me out every single painful situation that I had ever been in. Jesus has healed me from a lot of emotional pain, a result of child abuse, sexual assault, physical abuse and rejection. He will do the same for you if you'll just hang in there and trust Him to do it. But you have to make your move now and go and get some help. Listen, I am going to cut and paste his website to you to look at and then it will be totally up to you as to what you want to do with the information. So the ball is in your court and I hope and pray that you will get the help that you need right now. In the meantime, I would like to extend to you my hand in friendship and if you should ever feel the need to talk, I am here for you. Most importantly, our Heavenly Father is there for you always, 24/7, and please continue to look to Him, trust Him and love Him and He will set your path straight. In the meantime, keep your eyes on Jesus, be thankful and praise Him in all things. God bless you immensely.

#6 Angelika

Angelika

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

[quote name='Angelika' date='Apr 12 2008, 12:13 PM' post='144427']
[quote name='kellydriskill' post='140983' date='Mar 25 2008, 03:36 PM']
[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kelly,

After I read your post, I just broke down and cried because I felt your pain. I too have people in my life that would be happy if I wasn't around. The only thing that is keeping me sane is the Lord and without Him I wouldn't have any reason to live. You have suffered a lot of loss, rejection, sexual assault and lonliness just like me, but you are not alone, trust me, you're not. The reason that you can't sense God is because you are focusing too much on yourself and not enough on Him. I strongly believe that you need deliverance from a lot of stuff and I know this because you are under attack by the enemy and he wants your life to be as miserable as possible, to the point that you'll even want to take your own life. Loneliness is plaguing me as well, so it's me that has to make the move to be more sociable. As for you, you just haven't made the right friends and you are going to find some good ones if you go to church. So if you're not attending one at the moment, I would strongly suggest that it would be in your best interest if you went. You need to surround yourself with loving people and from the sounds of it, you have a lot to offer in the way of friendship. Jesus wants to use you to be a blessing to others and trust me He will if you make yourself available. Also I would like to suggest to you to get some counselling and deliverance with some of your problems. I know of a deliverance minister in Arizona that can help you, and if you live out of state, you can email your phone number and he will call you. Please consider this offer for help, because I don't want you to suffer anymore than you are now. Jesus does love you so very much even when it seems at times that He doesn't. I know what that is like, because I've been in your shoes, and the good thing is that the Lord rescued me out every single painful situation that I had ever been in. Jesus has healed me from a lot of emotional pain, a result of child abuse, sexual assault, physical abuse and rejection. He will do the same for you if you'll just hang in there and trust Him to do it. But you have to make your move now and go and get some help. Listen, I am going to cut and paste his website to you to look at and then it will be totally up to you as to what you want to do with the information. So the ball is in your court and I hope and pray that you will get the help that you need right now. In the meantime, I would like to extend to you my hand in friendship and if you should ever feel the need to talk, I am here for you. Most importantly, our Heavenly Father is there for you always, 24/7, and please continue to look to Him, trust Him and love Him and He will set your path straight. In the meantime, keep your eyes on Jesus, be thankful and praise Him in all things. God bless you immensely.
[/quote
Hi Kelly,

I'm back ! Ok, so here's Mike Smiths Hardcore Christianity website: http://www.hardcorechristianity.com/

Here is his phone number and leave a message if he's not available and he will get back to you. Just to let you know he is very busy, so it may be a little while before he'll get back to you on the phone, and I have always gotten a quicker response when I emailed him.
So here is his number: 1-602-696-4060.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing ok ? All of us here on Prayway care and love you, and we'll be praying for you, so again, hang in there. God bless.

P.S.: If you can't afford to call him long distance like me, I'm in Canada, let him know that and he'll call you. Take care !

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace, the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." (Isaiah 55:12) Today again I lift this person to You, Lord. May she receive Your peace, love and joy, Lord right now. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 Drew

Drew

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:22 PM

Dear lord please hear me in my prayer Lord please help Kelly to love herself as your the one who made her let her have joy in her life let her be able to see her three kids again and be a good Mother to them let her feel your Love Lord in Jesus sweet name I do ask and pray..Amen..Jesus Loves You..Drew

#9 SandDunes

SandDunes

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

Dearest Kelly,

Like you've probably already guessed, most people here are as in need and desperate as you are! Most of us here feel as rejected and depressed as you do. I should correct myslef - we used to feel so - until we came to PrayWay! Honey, every person here has some trouble or the other. But we BELIEVE in our Fahter up in heaven! We BELIEVE He listens to us! And we BELIEVE He only loves us, cares for us and is out to do His very best for us! Like Angelika already pointed out, step out and feel His love for you. Stop concentrating on everything that's gone wrong! The more you keep dwelling on that, the worse it'll get! Reach out to Him and He won't disappoint you! He LOVES you like nobody else ever could, ever would! BELIEVE He's helping you and see the miracles He brings into your life :)! We've witnessed them here. I pray you will too!

God Bless!

Dear Lord,

Please hold Kelly in Your arms today and help her feel Your love for her! Help her stop recollecting past hurt and pain and know that You hold for her a future filled with happiness and peace! Please surround her with Your angels and let there be no more hurt or pain ever!

Amen!

#10 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

Father I lift up Kelly to you with all of her hurts and disappointments. Father I know that you love all of your children. I ask that you speak to her heart and let her feel your love around her. Father I ask that you send Godly people to minister to her and let her seek your counsel on all things. IN Jesus name. Amen.

#11 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

Heavenly Father I ask that you heal all of Kellys hurts, and put good Christian people in her life to associate with her, and that will show their love for her and treat her in the way she deserves. Please let her feel your presence right now, and give her peace in her spirit, and let her feel your great love. I ask this in the Holy name of our precious Jesus. amen.

#12 soumiprincess

soumiprincess

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:16 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE GOD GOD GOD MAN MAN MAN ALL ARE THE SAME... SO LOVE MAN AS GOD

#13 Amity84

Amity84

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:34 PM

Kelly don't despair. Thankyou for being so honest and sharing. Pour out your heart to God and I PROMISE He will listen. Tell Him everything, all Your fears doubts and hurts, He can handle it! He loves You so much and weeps over Your sadness. LORD, I lift Kelly up to You now and pray that You would reveal Your love to her so wonderfully that she will never be in doubt that she is Your daughter. I pray that You would place the most amazing Christian people in her path and lead her to the right church. In Jesus' name AMEN

#14 tibs

tibs

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

kelly im going to pray 4 u, ur story sounds sad. and i could honestly not imagine what it feels like so what i could say could go over your head but surely that fact that your still here must stand for something whether its to help ppl like me realise our problems are minor or there is something so great for you to come just carry on your journey. god has something planned for you. god bless kelly and please stay as strong as you are and inspire other people to as well. take care x