7 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:23 PM

:( man i feel really bed here,s my situation i cant make since of it 3 years ago i was delivered from a methadone addiction shortly after that i was healed of a brain tumor by jesus that i didnt know i had. i felt so bad like i was so beyond god s reach and i still dont know was i in sin?i just knew i felt better here it is 3 years later im healed of a brain tumor but im saddled with one of those bodies that are riddled with pain and feel guilty for seeking medicinne(a lot weaker than the methadone i had while on a brain tumor but only narcotic painkillers help) my best friend calls me a junky and i have a broken heart i cant find a dr to help me and i feel as if god may not approve i gave them up for god but i didnt know the extent of my illness their is no more painful or serious an illness as a brain tumor i feel condemned dr ,s havent figured uot what it ids this time around but i could use some relief and some peace and reassurance from god i wish my life hadnt turned out like this but god if your listening i still believe in you please help me if god doesnt heal me id just like to be forgive n know prosperity and freedom and peace the devil has attacked nonstop since i fell on my knees please help me god i need your love and favor i you be silent i might as well give up and die also please lift up my mental state i have very bad mood swings ansd even lash out at god ive started to lose hope thank you very much if you read all this please have compassion

#2 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:38 PM

Father i lift this person up toYou in prayer and ask that they be delivered from satan's attacks. i ask that You heal them physically,emotionlly and spiritually. deliver them from all drug use. in Jesus name amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:20 PM

Heavenly Father please heal this person in every way this person is in need of healing; whether it be spiritually, mentally or physically, and deliver this person from satans attacks. I pray this in the Holy name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 Drew

Drew

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:13 AM

:( man i feel really bed here,s my situation i cant make since of it 3 years ago i was delivered from a methadone addiction shortly after that i was healed of a brain tumor by jesus that i didnt know i had. i felt so bad like i was so beyond god s reach and i still dont know was i in sin?i just knew i felt better here it is 3 years later im healed of a brain tumor but im saddled with one of those bodies that are riddled with pain and feel guilty for seeking medicinne(a lot weaker than the methadone i had while on a brain tumor but only narcotic painkillers help) my best friend calls me a junky and i have a broken heart i cant find a dr to help me and i feel as if god may not approve i gave them up for god but i didnt know the extent of my illness their is no more painful or serious an illness as a brain tumor i feel condemned dr ,s havent figured uot what it ids this time around but i could use some relief and some peace and reassurance from god i wish my life hadnt turned out like this but god if your listening i still believe in you please help me if god doesnt heal me id just like to be forgive n know prosperity and freedom and peace the devil has attacked nonstop since i fell on my knees please help me god i need your love and favor i you be silent i might as well give up and die also please lift up my mental state i have very bad mood swings ansd even lash out at god ive started to lose hope thank you very much if you read all this please have compassion

Dear lord please hear me in my prayer please help this person to have more faith in you Lord and in their own strenght please take all their pain away Lord so they don't have to relie on pills or drugs let them find peace in your word your Love in Jesus sweet name I do ask and pray..Amen..God Loves You..Drew

#5 sun33

sun33

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:17 AM

Lord,.... pls heal This person physically mentally and spiritually.
in Jesus name amen

#6 SandyLou

SandyLou

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:36 PM

Lord please be with Kelly and heal Kelly physically, spirtiutally, emotionally and please get Kelly some better friends. Bring good christian people into Kelly's life and help Kelly find the right doctor. Please strengthen Kelly's faith in you and get Kelly going where you want Kelly to be going and doing what Kelly needs to be doing. Amen

#7 fearfullyandwonderfullymade

fearfullyandwonderfullymade

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:45 AM

WE REBUKE ALL FORCES OF THE ENEMY TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON.AND LORD,LET YOUR MERCY AND COMPASSION FILL THE HEART OF THIS PERSON FATHER.WE DECLARE VICTORY OVER THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IN JESUS MOST PRECIOUS NAME WE PRAY,AMEN AND AMEN!

#8 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:30 AM

I thank you Lord that you love this person and you have been with them in past situations. Your word tells us that you are THE SAME, yesterday, today, and forever. What you have done for them in the past Lord, I know that you are faithful to the end. I ask that you would have mercy on their soul and provide for their every need! AMEN