6 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

<_< hello every one my names kelly and im 29 i have 3 kids and i cant take care of them or myself and i feel god judges me for this ive never personally been established and my lifes pretty hopeless im $50,000 in debt and im supposed to pay child support of $500 a month i dropped out of college 3 times in the last 3 years and never even really get started icant seem to make friends on my jobs and enemies come easily all of which god give the victory over me too . i dont even think he forgave my sins i always feel when i get mad that he allows them before his eyes . i dont know what to do i need god to help me and he always seems to favor all the others over me and its heartbreaking and gutwrenching but now if he doesnt want to show me love favor and kindness maybe hell just give me money and protection like jabez it hurts me so much to ask for a jabez blessing but all other requests have been delayed and denied please ask god to bless me -kelly

#2 deepoet

deepoet

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

<_< hello every one my names kelly and im 29 i have 3 kids and i cant take care of them or myself and i feel god judges me for this ive never personally been established and my lifes pretty hopeless im $50,000 in debt and im supposed to pay child support of $500 a month i dropped out of college 3 times in the last 3 years and never even really get started icant seem to make friends on my jobs and enemies come easily all of which god give the victory over me too . i dont even think he forgave my sins i always feel when i get mad that he allows them before his eyes . i dont know what to do i need god to help me and he always seems to favor all the others over me and its heartbreaking and gutwrenching but now if he doesnt want to show me love favor and kindness maybe hell just give me money and protection like jabez it hurts me so much to ask for a jabez blessing but all other requests have been delayed and denied please ask god to bless me -kelly

Kelly, God is Love and God will never Love you less or more for what you do or don't do, for what you've done and haven't done. I will pray that you will see God's unconditional love like never before in your life. Expect change. Jesus will never leave you or forsake you. God is love. If you need some inspiring poems to read that I have written years ago, please feel free to go to www.poetry.com and then type in my name Darryl Crawford. God bless you Kelly. God is in the blessing and miracle working business and at times we need to thank God for that and expect that in Jesus name everyday.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

Lord Jesus, You are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Father, I want to thank You that the needs of Kelly is provided and not ignored. Thank You, Lord for Your grace and mercy upon Kelly. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 prayindy

prayindy

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

Father, please bless this woman and her family, help her with her finances and her schooling. Please let it be known to her that you have forgiven her and that she needs to forgive herself.

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Lord, Please open the eyes of Kelly's understanding. Please provide for all of this family needs. Show him that You love him, Lord. Amen.

#6 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

Lord, I stand in agreement with all the prayers above for kelly. Father, I also pray that You will open his eyes, heart and mind to the message You have for him today. Lord, there is so much wisdom to be learned from all the wonderful people here at prayway and I hope that kelly will have ears to hear how much love is being professed for him in these prayers. Lord, I pray that kelly will be soon surrounded by strong Christian people who will guide and counsel him in Your loving and forgiving ways. Lord, I pray that Kelly will be able to discern when the enemy is lying to him and trying to put dark and horrible thougths of unforgiveness in his heart. I pray that he will be delivered from his past and he will be able to forgive himself as well. Lord, deliver him from the financial bondage and help him find gainful employment to be a consistent provider for his children. Father, help him identify those things that You wish to change in him and transform him to be more like You everyday, that he will understand that this is a process of progressive sanctification, a lifelong walk with You. Please, help him feel Your presence in his life and manifest Yourself to him in loving kindness. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#7 HollyBham

HollyBham

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:38 PM

Lord, I stand in agreement with all the prayers above for kelly. Father, I also pray that You will open his eyes, heart and mind to the message You have for him today. Lord, there is so much wisdom to be learned from all the wonderful people here at prayway and I hope that kelly will have ears to hear how much love is being professed for him in these prayers. Lord, I pray that kelly will be soon surrounded by strong Christian people who will guide and counsel him in Your loving and forgiving ways. Lord, I pray that Kelly will be able to discern when the enemy is lying to him and trying to put dark and horrible thougths of unforgiveness in his heart. I pray that he will be delivered from his past and he will be able to forgive himself as well. Lord, deliver him from the financial bondage and help him find gainful employment to be a consistent provider for his children. Father, help him identify those things that You wish to change in him and transform him to be more like You everyday, that he will understand that this is a process of progressive sanctification, a lifelong walk with You. Please, help him feel Your presence in his life and manifest Yourself to him in loving kindness. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Kelly,
When you accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour....your former sins were thrown into the lake of forgetfulness....and there is a sign there posted...it says "Hey Devil...NO FISHING ALLOWED!" . You have power over this through Christ our Lord to claim victory over your life and your family. When you walk in the light of CHrist and stop looking at what he hasn't done for you- and start counting the blessings you have...more blessings will begin to flow your way. God wants you to have everything that is your heart's desire- make it known to him and start walking in His ways- and you will be rewarded. Hang in there. You seem to be an incredible man who cares deeply for his children and their welfare, otherwise you wouldn't be so upset. Stop trying to make things happen your way- and listen to the Holy Spirit and be guided by Him- He will never lead you wrong. God loves you and in his eyes, you are a perfect creation- a masterpiece- how can you look in the mirror and judge a masterpiece as anything other than beautiful. Market yourself and your talents as the masterpiece that God has created and you are going to be amazed at the blessings He shall send to you. I am so excited for you as I write this- I feel that God is working a miracle in your life even now as I type this. May you receive your miracles in Jesus' name- AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!