3 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

:unsure: i watch everyone get blessed . when i get a meager blessing i always get it taken away . im 29 and ive never been established. i have kids i never get to see bills i can never pay and holes in my soul i can never fill people keep telling me to read the word? *&$#@!!!!! i have one of the elders of my church reads 5 minutes a day thats it ?prospers and is blessed i got told to read 1 hr to a 1/2 hr no blessing just more attacks ? please ask god to be kind to me i want to hurt myself and see no way out the more angry i get the calmer and colder he seems to become i know ther is life outside of what ive been expieriencing i know it i can see those in the land of the living from my misery please i always thought id do something great with my life but god has cursed me and i tried to do the right thing of cuorse i made mistakes but i dont want to be poor lonely and afraid of spiritual bad things happening from either side any more please im so hurt and want to do good things in life please let me go so i can make something of myself ive almost worked myself into the grave and god laughs at me the harder i work the less favor he shows me please ask god to be kind to me . i dont know what else to do?anymore

#2 SandyLou

SandyLou

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

kellydriskill I know exactly how you feel. My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry that we feel this way. Every week it seems like more things happen to convience me that God doesn't like me but I am told that I need to hang on and have faith and pray. Lord please be with kellydriskill and let kellydriskill know that you are there and you are working to make kellydriskill's life better. Please let kellydriskill know that you do love them and you want a better life for kellydriskill and family. Please give kellydriskill strength to carry on and please send blessings and favors to kellydriskill. And please be with all the others that feel like kellydriskill feels. It is a terrible feeling to feel that God hates you. Please be with us all when we get to feeling this way and lift us up out of this pit. Amen

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

Father please have mercy on kelly. bless her in every area of her life. surround her with peace and happiness. kelly i also know how You feel. bad things keep happening over and over again in my life. but i know that God Loves me and His Word is true. i just keep praying and waiting for answered prayers. just know that God really Loves You and keep praying and don't loose heart. in Jesus name amen

#4 PN-O

PN-O

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:21 AM

Kellydriskill, let go of the bitterness. Try and laugh and keep happy the whole of tomorrow and you will see God's hand. Even if bad feelings, memories or situations come your way tomorrow, shove them away and strive to remain calm and happy the whole day, you will see God's hand.