2 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

:( hello my name is kelly and im 29 my life is a mess and i feel like a loser i cant ever seem to get it together and eat more rejection than i do food i have more tears mingled in my drink than drink . im single and really want some to love but im poor and cant seem to prosper or be established financially, im not walking in health, vary very alone and im opressed with spirits of guilt that are destroying my body along with heaviness and sadness sometimes i think im a bad person or a false prophet and i see all this damning evidence to support it and its all i can do to hang on . i miss my children and have never met my son and i was sexually abused as a kid and a teen. i feel sometimes that because of generational curses i cant see my kids , that im fighting god a fight i dont really need . like i said a mess lost all my family when i revealed the abuse and ive played the fool my whole life i am hurt and tired.where is my friend ? the one who carried me through all this that promises better things and peace with life eternal i really need help so thank you whoever you are i can use any blessing at all . kelly

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

Father I ask that you break the strongholds of oppression and depression in this life. Destroy the spirit of defeat and replace it with one of victory, the victory that you want your children to walk in. We are of the light and not the darkness. Lift this child of yours above the storm Father and show that you reign supreme inspite of it. Reveal to her that your plans for her life are mighty, more than anything that she can ever imagine. Fill her with your spirit and let her experience a true revival of faith and joy. Give her the faith to receive only good things and not evil. In Jesus precious name I ask. Amen.

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:42 AM

Father i lift kelly up to You in prayer and ask that You deliver her from all evil. if she's not saved i ask for her salvation. i also ask that other christains be sent into her life. give her peace and happiness. in Jesus name amen