6 replies to this topic

#1 kellydriskill

kellydriskill

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

:ph34r: name is kelly and i just went to work for a small family owned italian restaurant and i gave my word id lift it up the owners are very nice christian people and their names are the guidrys . the retaurants name is cioa bella please ask god to bless keep guide and show favor to the business and to use it as a ministry thank you all so very much god bless you all -kelly

#2 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

Lord, please help this business and Kelly to thrive. Amen

#3 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

Father please help this business grow. in Jesus name amen

#4 florenceteiko

florenceteiko

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:20 AM

grant Kelly the wisdom and direction to run this wisdom to your glory in Jesus Name. Amen

#5 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:25 AM

:ph34r: name is kelly and i just went to work for a small family owned italian restaurant and i gave my word id lift it up the owners are very nice christian people and their names are the guidrys . the retaurants name is cioa bella please ask god to bless keep guide and show favor to the business and to use it as a ministry thank you all so very much god bless you all -kelly

Dear Heavenly Father, bless Kelly and the Guidrys. Let this resturant business be successful and prosper. Guide their words and actions when they interact with customers and help them to be uplifting and guide people to You with their example.
Let this resturant be a place where people feel welcomed and enjoy the ambiance. Let it be as it's name, a beautiful place to go. Help them to use it as a ministry. In Jesus name Amen

#6 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:57 PM

Lord, I stand in agreement with these prayers, Amen.

#7 prayindy

prayindy

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:48 PM

Father, please bless this person and their employers. May they be blessed and thrive in their lives in all areas.